O RLY NAO 0.054930509596294 5.5% [ 83 ]
pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

KaiserXL
Eustass Law
KaiserXL
I think Stronger as a gaia mount would be cool. xp Have like, the Straw Hat Pirates like those Celebrity date things. And your own wanted posters or something. Maybe wanted posters of the crew? Those items would be awesome. mrgreen

But what about a cuddly Bepo teddy crying ?

yeah that too, i was just adding more ideas 3nodding

and we all need Eustass Kidd's furry coat of pimpingness!!!
Eustass Law
KaiserXL
Eustass Law
KaiserXL
I think Stronger as a gaia mount would be cool. xp Have like, the Straw Hat Pirates like those Celebrity date things. And your own wanted posters or something. Maybe wanted posters of the crew? Those items would be awesome. mrgreen

we definatley need a strawhat that actaully looks like luffy's. that would be amazing. and before that, we need zoro's black bandana!!! that would be aaaaammmaaaaaaaazzzzzing!!!!!!! and since you metnion it, i want a zoro celebrity date!!!!!!! *glomps poor zoro celebrity date to death* yes that would be wondeful. 3nodding i can see me now, with zoro's bandana and kidd's pimpcoat along with my zoro dat in tow. yes that would be wonderful indeed 3nodding
starfoxx322
Eustass Law
KaiserXL
Eustass Law
KaiserXL

we definatley need a strawhat that actaully looks like luffy's. that would be amazing. and before that, we need zoro's black bandana!!! that would be aaaaammmaaaaaaaazzzzzing!!!!!!! and since you metnion it, i want a zoro celebrity date!!!!!!! *glomps poor zoro celebrity date to death* yes that would be wondeful. 3nodding i can see me now, with zoro's bandana and kidd's pimpcoat along with my zoro dat in tow. yes that would be wonderful indeed 3nodding

*thinks about all the celebrity dates I would want* Oh snap! I deserv a pimp outfit XD
Kizura is now my favorite character to appear since the Enies Lobby Arc. I knew he had a devil fruit power for light, so cool....

Also, a Kuma may finally be dead! I think that took to long. That little bugger wouldn't go down. rofl

6,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
heart Zoro heart and heart Luffy heart
sukouto
Kizura is now my favorite character to appear since the Enies Lobby Arc. I knew he had a devil fruit power for light, so cool....

Also, a Kuma may finally be dead! I think that took to long. That little bugger wouldn't go down. rofl

kizaru is pretty awesome. i like how he can regenerate himself from light, useful ability there (even tho it does make him look like a sprikler. that's all i thought of when i saw him, KIZARU'S A HUMAN SPRINKLER!!! rofl )

as for kuma, that did take too long. of course, it's only a kuma robo clone, so just think about how long it would take for the real kuma to go down (scary thought that is, but then again, it does mean a giant battle xd )
starfoxx322

kizaru is pretty awesome. i like how he can regenerate himself from light, useful ability there (even tho it does make him look like a sprikler. that's all i thought of when i saw him, KIZARU'S A HUMAN SPRINKLER!!! rofl )

as for kuma, that did take too long. of course, it's only a kuma robo clone, so just think about how long it would take for the real kuma to go down (scary thought that is, but then again, it does mean a giant battle xd )

Just wondering.......could he pee a rainbow. sweatdrop

Anywho, aside from that awkward note, wouldn't they easily notice that the kumas are fake? Where's the Bible or the little chit chat? All traits of Kuma.

Aged Explorer

Now that's a good chapter. Made me remember why one doesn't go against a Supreme Admiral. And its always cool to see the Strawhats fightin' together. Between now and the fight against Moria/Oz, we are certainly seein' a different kind of fight than the normal 1v1s. This is the definition of nakama. 3nodding
*stares at chapter* Oh my Eneru O.o! I need to save the Kidd and the Heart pirates eek !!!!

Liberal Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, so what's up w/ the Kuma Robos anyway? Any theories, I mean, even the robo clones are strong as hell...
morozco420
Yeah, so what's up w/ the Kuma Robos anyway? Any theories, I mean, even the robo clones are strong as hell...

Well,the person who made Kuma,made the clones,most likely

Liberal Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eustass Law
morozco420

Well,the person who made Kuma,made the clones,most likely

Sorry, made Kuma? Someone made Kuma?
morozco420

Sorry, made Kuma? Someone made Kuma?

In a way, yes. Kuma is a full bodies cyborg like Franky. The only difference is that Kuma has pretty much all metal while Franky still has his back side skin. Vegapunk built his body, thus, he was made.
Hitokiri CBAS
Now that's a good chapter. Made me remember why one doesn't go against a Supreme Admiral. And its always cool to see the Strawhats fightin' together. Between now and the fight against Moria/Oz, we are certainly seein' a different kind of fight than the normal 1v1s. This is the definition of nakama. 3nodding

i agree. this is most definately nakama. i personally like seeing them all fight together like this. i can fangirl over luffy, zoro, and sanji all at the same time. yay for multi-tasking!!! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff