Welcome to Gaia! ::

indecisiveone
Kiba-kuuuun
candyobsessed
cool! kisa is adorable! you need to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, you're adorable too. Thank you.
XD Sorry, I had to say that. I plan on reading it...as soon as I can find a bookstore or a library around here that carries it. stare

eek your bookstore/library doesn't have Fruits Basket *gasp*
That feels odd to me...cuz where I live, there have Fruits Basket in all the libraries and bookstores...
...so...that really sucks....=(

I know! It's horrible!! I could always try and go to the library in the town like...ten miles away. The bookstore has like volumes 2 and 4 and higher ones, but I kinda wanted to start on 1, y'know? xp
I'm so sad, i'm in Alaska right now and there's like one bookstore in the whole state and it doesn't have 20 yet... crying
ashfrost
I'm so sad, i'm in Alaska right now and there's like one bookstore in the whole state and it doesn't have 20 yet... crying

O____O
You're stalking me, I swear. XD Naw. I live in Alaska too...thus explaining why I can't find them. Haha.
There's actually at least four that I can name. Four bookstores! Whoo. Barnes & Nobles in Anchorage might have the 20th one. Dunno.

...And I'm posting in this thread wayyy too much. XD
Oh well.
I feel so bad for you guys. Volume 20 is awesome! I hope you get the chance to read it soon. Oh and Kyo is awesome!!! (The last statement has nothing to do with Volume 20... whee )
Kiba-kuuuun
ashfrost

O____O
You're stalking me, I swear. XD Naw. I live in Alaska too...thus explaining why I can't find them. Haha.
There's actually at least four that I can name. Four bookstores! Whoo. Barnes & Nobles in Anchorage might have the 20th one. Dunno.

Oh well.

whoa! U live in Alaska! That's really weird.....we live in complete opposite directions....XD
I live in Florida....Sunshine State!
hmm..we have....5? Bookstores? I think...
And it's good you're posting in the thread! More to talk about! ^_^
but...u could always read it online...I read the entire Furuba series on mangavolume.com....idk if it sitll works, since a lotta places closed Furuba up...
omg......they're sooooooooo cutie....i feel like haing one.... heart heart heart heart

Fashionable Gawker

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
- -
- -

Haa..I return to living in this thread, dressed for completely the wrong fandom..

- -
- -
indecisiveone
Kiba-kuuuun
ashfrost

O____O

Oh well.

whoa! U live in Alaska! That's really weird.....we live in complete opposite directions....XD
I live in Florida....Sunshine State!
hmm..we have....5? Bookstores? I think...
And it's good you're posting in the thread! More to talk about! ^_^
but...u could always read it online...I read the entire Furuba series on mangavolume.com....idk if it sitll works, since a lotta places closed Furuba up...

Heh, never been to Florida. But you have one more bookstore than us! That's good. Jeeze, I was driving through Canada once on a road trip and they honestly had like no bookstores. They make it seem like Canadians don't read. -_-

I've seen online things before, like mangatraders.com, but they always take way too flippin' long to load. And they make you download things too, I think. >,<
@ Kiba-kuuuun: Haha...yes...>.< we're a small town too!!!
EH??? REALLY??? OH NO!!!! I wan born there too!!! crying I'm so ashamed!!! How dare they have no bookstores!!!!!! *glare* one day if I ever go back, I'm building a bookstore over there!!!!

? eh? No it doesn't...
there r some things that u have to download, but for this one, you can read it online! & I thought it was pretty fast...so...?
User Image

Tohru!!!!!!!! heart
Kyo and Haru rock!! PEACE!!!
indecisiveone
@ Kiba-kuuuun: Haha...yes...>.< we're a small town too!!!
EH??? REALLY??? OH NO!!!! I wan born there too!!! crying I'm so ashamed!!! How dare they have no bookstores!!!!!! *glare* one day if I ever go back, I'm building a bookstore over there!!!!

? eh? No it doesn't...
there r some things that u have to download, but for this one, you can read it online! & I thought it was pretty fast...so...?

Then it is up to you, Young Indecisive Skywalker, to save Canada. It is your mission.

XD

Thanks, then! I'll have to check out that website. n_____n -hugs-
I love kyo!!! Even though thee is a book store near me i don't go there. It sells mangas for the canadian price (i am canadian and PROUD of it) I usually go to a store that is farther away but sells for the american price.
AAAwwwwwww there alll so cute!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces