Welcome to Gaia! ::

@muffin: =D nice choice with this thread! and nice signature!!!! xD

and anyone else disliking this security thing for a thread weve been talking on forever?!
@indie: Long time no talk! We need something to get this thread moving.
Haha, it's just that I HATE trolls. So annoying. -sulk- But don't worry, that's just when I'm in a really pissy mood, which isn't often. ^^
I like my animes subbed too. I have a weird delusion that if I watch them long enough, I will somehow learn Japanese on my own. (wait, were you even talking about that? -fail-)

@mind_less: me. it's superannoying.
@goddess: yes! ugh!

and lol that is the good part about subs, ive picked up on a few words here and there.... my first japanese word to learn.... one. rain. from powerpuff girls Z.
happy turkey day! i ate so much!
I luv Tohru, she's so cute and innocent x3
DX Oh gosh...it's been a while, huh... sweatdrop
@ Goddess: Haha, YEAHHH!!! XDDD I have picked up a couple of Japanese words/phrases by going that! =3

@ mindless: Ahhh~!! Thanksgiving was AMAZING~! ^.^ Lotsa food, and many things to be thankful for! =D

AHHH, SOOOO GLAD WINTER BREAK IS FINALLY HERE!!!! ^0^ SOOO HAPPPYYYYYY~!!!!
School again >.<
Just thought I'd drop by and see if anyone is alive.
i love kyo -kun. the cat he has a temper but ti love boys with that kind of temper ^^
it has been FOREVER!!!
how is everyone's spring break??
nobody writes here anymore... but im bored so im gonna tell you guys what im doing this spring break.
1) I'm reading two books: Salvaged by Stefne Miller, and Captivate by Carrie Jones, the sequel to Need by Carrie Jones. its kind of in the same genre of twilight, but way better and there arent any vampires. but there are weres. (werebears, wereeagles, weartiger, werewolf.)
2) I watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief today, and im going to see The Diary of a Wimpy Kid on friday.
3) I've been playing The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning on gamecube but my memory card went poop right before i had my final battle with Cynder, the bad guy, or girl, whatever.
4) I've been watching Inuyasha, im on ep. 79. thats fun.
I love fruits basket
MINDLESS!! ^^
I've just been obsessing over my usual bands.
I just finished a drama, "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge"
Now I'm looking for a new one.
School and lacrosse practice has been pooping me out. I barely have time for anything else T.T
I have the cutest Yuki bookmark ever =D I love it
Oh and I watched Alice in Wonderland. It was amazing! I love Johnny Depp!
i know! Hes awesome! he always plays weirdos! but in a good way.
i always wanted to buy one of the fruits basket/inuyasha bookmarks at Waldenbooks, but the one near me closed. maybe ill look at barnes and noble, or make one.. O_O
lol, so i think im getting sick; all last week i was exhausted and then i stayed up til four in the morning like a smarty on friday, got up at eight thirty and rode bikes in the rain. so pretty much, im a very dumb person! xD and i have a headache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff