Welcome to Gaia! ::

haha, I'm lost too...I assume Tohru and Hanajima, but...???
indecisiveone
haha, I'm lost too...I assume Tohru and Hanajima, but...???

Who knows... Oh well, whatever! Its no big deal.
btw, is anyone planing on cosplaying FB at any of the summer cons?
just wondering
where is the tohru avi?? or are u just doing the zodiac?? o.O and btw.....i never understood what tek tek is or how to do it.
0_0 eh? I could have sworn it was there! (tohru avi)
well, it's a website, called tektek.org, and u go on and u can make an avatar with all the items created from Gaia and see how it looks, some people use it to make a dream avi, it's pretty much certain things they want to get to make the "perfect" avi...but u can also just make avitars like the Furuba ones...
...u get it?
yeah see i dont c a tohru avi. o.O i wonder if she forgot her (most important character...how could ya miss that) but thank you i got the idea of tek teks now. ^^
darkninja38716
yeah see i dont c a tohru avi. o.O i wonder if she forgot her (most important character...how could ya miss that) but thank you i got the idea of tek teks now. ^^

I think it just got messed up somehow. 3nodding

And congrats on post 500!

Everyone: I'm going to be going away tomorrow for three weeks (5th- the 24th or 25th). So I won't be on much. I'll be at my Nana's house and don't think I'll be on the computer much. (She lives near the beach. ninja ) So, hasta luego! Os extranaria! (I will miss you!) Sorry, felt like speaking in Spanish... stare
darkninja38716

I made a Tohru avi, but for some reason, most of my avi's aren't showing O.o (only Akito's showing up xp ) I'm going to repost all my avi's cause I editted afew thanks to the newhairstyles and such. but Hiro still sucks evil
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in order that's: Tohru, Ayame, Hatori, Yuki, Shigure, Kyo, Kagura, Momitchi, Hatsuharu, Ritsu, Hiro, Isuzu 'Rin', Kisa, Kureno, and Akito.
and I realise Hira and Akito suck but they're really hard to do xp
and I also realise I didn't put in each person's animal if they have one and that I didn't make Hana-chan or Ou-chan or anyone else, but I'm lazy. lol

did I miss anyone?
wolfjackle
darkninja38716

I think it just got messed up somehow. 3nodding

And congrats on post 500!

Everyone: I'm going to be going away tomorrow for three weeks (5th- the 24th or 25th). So I won't be on much. I'll be at my Nana's house and don't think I'll be on the computer much. (She lives near the beach. ninja ) So, hasta luego! Os extranaria! (I will miss you!) Sorry, felt like speaking in Spanish... stare
have fun!
darkninja38716

you're welcome!
has anyone read vol 20 yet? i just got it, and it was so sad, i had to stop reading for a minute cuz i couldn't take it...
? I've read them all, but I've forgotten what's in what...what happens?
in vol. 20, its chapters 114 to 119. i dont want to ruin it for people who haven't read it yet...
........does it have to do w/ Kyo? Or Tohru...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff