G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Sorry for the double posting, but I just want to let everyone know that I've seen a spoiler pic for this week's chapter. Brace yourselves for a small glimpse of what looks to be the Spirit King...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

He looks like a creep.

And Sentouki is a boss.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
O_O
Okay... the king is creepy =_=;;;
Poor Byakuya, Rukia and Renji and MAN I WANT TO GET INTO THE HOT SPRINGS!!

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
This chapter was just plain weird. It was funny, but this humor didn't faze me much. confused

First of all the Quincies are more evil than Aizen. That of course makes things very interesting.

User Image

But seriously the way Byakuya, Renji and Rukia were being manhandled by Kirinji. I mean, it was seriously humiliating! It was kind of disturbing to see Byakuya being treated like that! He's a noble. It would've been better if he died. (sorry Byakuya fans). sweatdrop

And Renji being pulled out like a turnip! Well, he's always being made fun of so it wasn't new. emotion_8c

And Rukia! I thought she'd be in a different spring since she's a girl, but no, she's also lying around with her tush sticking out...surrounded by 4 men!!!

User Image

If anyone else finds it funny, laugh your butt off, but I can't take stuff like that. emotion_donotwant

And the king, (he's not a bishie after all, but that's okay). That's the look Aizen was going for I guess.

User Image

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
*repeat*

Oh look, Rukia's there too! *stares*

...Don't they usually have a seperate spring for women?
Yeah... apparently Sentouki doesn't give two sh*ts about segregated bathing.

Just from judging the appearance of the Spirit King so far, I'm beginning to see why Aizen referred to him as being... a thing. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's genderless, despite having a 'family'.
Think about it: he looks like an alien 3nodding

Think about it this way: God, in the Christian view, describes himself as male, yet when you think about it he is so beyond human understanding that it's very possible he donned that for human so that humans could try and understand him. In a similar manner, this Spirit King is the center of the spiritual universe and yet has something as mundane as a family. Perhaps, like the Christian God, that family serves a purpose...
Curious. He's almost got the same kind of eyes as AizenFly.

Romantic Lunatic

confused

Those eyes. Yeesh.

Wonder what all we'll find at about him being a "thing"

Coolness about the Ouken being a permissive power.
--

-I wonder if they'll go through all 5 cities.

-And why the King waking up was so special. Maybe 1) 'cause it was our first glimpse of him. 2) he hibernates. and if so, why now, not why when there was this huge disturbance in the "Force"

---

Poor Byakuya. Good thing he's out like a light, that way he'll have no clue of any of this.

I was wondering about the group "bathing" too, but then I figured, he's healing them up, he's probably not giving a crud about modesty..

Like when he was telling Ichigo to watch the towel.. I thought he was talking about one for modesty.. no. apparently not at concerned with the bare butts. XD Just keeping them alive.

Again, good thing that most of them are out of it... though being as Ichigo is the most easily embarrassed of them.. . rofl

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Oh, snap! Sharingan!!! sweatdrop

Seriously, though...the spirit king sleeps. Eh. Makes me think of the Odin-sleep in Marvel's Thor. The fact that he has some sort of weakness like sleep makes me automatically mark him as slightly vulnerable--not an "all-powerful" spirit king. Just some guy who's stronger than everyone else in the spirit realm. In which case, if Aizen had succeeded in defeating him, he actually could have become the new spirit king. Interesting...
@ doc: Could be, my friend. Could be. At least things look remotely more intriguing this time around.

Here's a fun fact for anyone interested. Apparently, the 'Blood Pool Hell' that Sentouki is planning to use for the healing process is named after one of the Ten Courts of Hell in Chinese mythology, where sinners are said to have their bodies crushed and bashed repeatedly to the point where they'd be bleeding out of every opening in their bodies.

Romantic Lunatic

Maybe he does change out. Like what it was saying about how "right now" the spiritual center in Karakura Town.

Or maybe when he's sleeping, he's "re-charging" or something. If he had to take power from somewhere else to do his thing, that would earn him a "thing" status, if it wasn't such a good process.

Who knows, what we're seeing could be a corrupted version or something.

*so many theories*

@ Son: oh, eew.
I'm still pretty convinced that Squad 0 are going to be "surprise" villains. I'm more convinced by the appearance of the Shiba and Fullbringers. If we've got a third party of heroes being built up, that probably means neither of the two we're looking at now are the good guys. Then of course, there's the little matter of the king's keys.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Man in the Gimp Suit
I'm still pretty convinced that Squad 0 are going to be "surprise" villains. I'm more convinced by the appearance of the Shiba and Fullbringers. If we've got a third party of heroes being built up, that probably means neither of the two we're looking at now are the good guys. Then of course, there's the little matter of the king's keys.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have fair reason to believe this. *sigh* Kubo unfortunately has inherited his predecessor's flaws as well.

Romantic Lunatic

eek

Good thinking. With the two side by side, it looks suspicious.

The whole floating cities thing: anybody heard of the Darksword Trilogy? The whole capital where the Royal family was was set up kind of like this but with a 3rd, ground level under the floating layer, under the actual Palace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff