Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Not much action in this chapter, but loved it nonetheless. That mystery dude is definitly GrimmJaw, I mean the way he spoke and all to Ichigo. LOL. He can defeat Opie but he can't stop Orihime and Chad from draping a cloak over him.

User Image

Ichigo looked so adorable when he saw that Orihime and Chad were alright. Its so rare to see him smile like that.

User Image

I'm guessing the agreement that Urahara made with Grimmjaw was, "You help us out and I'll arrange a date place and time for you and Ichigo to fight each other to your hearts content". XD

And it seems we really didn't see the las of the fullbringers. As for Kukkaku mentioning "uncle". Does anyone think it might be Isshin?

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
YAH!! I bet Grimmjow is going to help in some way!! This'll be interesting!!
I wonder what kind of 'contract' he made with him... it better not be a fight to the death thing with Ichigo again. ''=.=

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Wow, lots of things happened in this weeks chapter..
1. We see whats going on in Hueco Mundo and find out who the 'mystery swordsman' in Hueco Mundo was (Or can at least now accurately guess)
2. We see Kukaku and Ganju again~
3. We see the fullbringers? (I wonder how'd that happen?)
4. Aaaaand now we know how the Palace looks like
Lovely

Romantic Lunatic

What is it that nobody can just stfu when people are on the "phone"?! Seriously, I think the only reason you didn't have the Hallibel's fraccion butt in was cuase they were off doing something or healing.

User Image "who're ya talkin' too?!" "Just push him out of the tent"User Image

Must be some deal for him to risk the word "house cat" being that tame. *dies*

So the pillar is just as fail a way of traveling as you would think it would be. Though it does give a little more importance to the Shiba cannon than just for explosives, since that pillar is their favourite mode of travel.

"Uncle" has to be a known character.

At 1st I thought, "wow way to piss off some of the fans, bringing back the fullbringers".. then thought, "well they are in the 'afterlife'... so makes sense"
--

Cool palace.. lemme guess, the 5 dishes under the main structure are either for the 0 division or a place for the higher noble houses. the Main one is for the Royal family/holding court.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet
What is it that nobody can just stfu when people are on the "phone"?! Seriously, I think the only reason you didn't have the Hallibel's fraccion butt in was cuase they were off doing something or healing.

Umm...a little confused. confused What do you mean?
Hisa Amasawa
I wonder what kind of 'contract' he made with him... it better not be a fight to the death thing with Ichigo again. ''=.=

I really don't see any other way for him to be that important. With all that sentiment he still had even when he lost, Grimmjow wasn't willing to yield to Ichigo. My guess is, he is still not satisfied with the results, but who knows? At least it gives him reason enough to tag-team with Ichigo during a 'boss-fight'.

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

My experience is: when people see you are on the phone, they have to come up and talk to you, and if they find out that they also know who is on the other end.... all hell breaks loose. "say hi" "it's me!" "what're you doing?" etc.. I know it's not just my rude people, because I've seen it happen to other unfortunate souls. confused

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet
M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

My experience is: when people see you are on the phone, they have to come up and talk to you, and if they find out that they also know who is on the other end.... all hell breaks loose. "say hi" "it's me!" "what're you doing?" etc.. I know it's not just my rude people, because I've seen it happen to other unfortunate souls. confused
Oh, but who are you referring to though? xp

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
PotionsPet
M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

Urahara trying to talk on his video phone/Kon mod and Orihime, Chad, Mysterious Person Who We All Know Who it Is coming in and hijacking it when he's trying to give the down-low.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet
M a h z a l a
PotionsPet
M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

Urahara trying to talk on his video phone/Kon mod and Orihime, Chad, Mysterious Person Who We All Know Who it Is coming in and hijacking it when he's trying to give the down-low.
Oh! LOL. I personally adored the interactions of Orihime, Chad and You Know Who talking with Ichigo. But yes, in general, and in real life no doubt, people have a bad habit of doing that. sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
Oh! LOL. I personally adored the interactions of Orihime, Chad and You Know Who talking with Ichigo. But yes, in general, and in real life no doubt, people have a bad habit of doing that. sweatdrop

Yeah, me too. whee

They seen to think that it's easy to both hear and respond to as many conversations as they feel need to happen at That Exact Moment. It's like they forget how it works: talk-listen-talk.. not talk-listen(code for -let the peanut gallery insert their own words- ) then relay what they just said. rolleyes

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Son of Providence
Hisa Amasawa

I really don't see any other way for him to be that important. With all that sentiment he still had even when he lost, Grimmjow wasn't willing to yield to Ichigo. My guess is, he is still not satisfied with the results, but who knows? At least it gives him reason enough to tag-team with Ichigo during a 'boss-fight'.

true stare
Grimmjow -- definitely the Vegeta to Ichigo's Goku.

Playing more along with the parallel... GrimmHime anyone?
/trollface

I can almost see an epilogue chapter at the end of all this where Grimmjow goes "I WAS GOING TO FIGHT YA BUT I-- am going to settle down and have two kids".

AND THEN COMES BLEACH GT: THE MOST MONEYMILKING FILLER SERIES SINCE DBGT.

GRIMMJOW WITH A MUSTACHE.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Grimmjow -- definitely the Vegeta to Ichigo's Goku.

Playing more along with the parallel... GrimmHime anyone?
/trollface

I can almost see an epilogue chapter at the end of all this where Grimmjow goes "I WAS GOING TO FIGHT YA BUT I-- am going to settle down and have two kids".

AND THEN COMES BLEACH GT: THE MOST MONEYMILKING FILLER SERIES SINCE DBGT.

GRIMMJOW WITH A MUSTACHE.

Actually, I imagine Bleach going in the same direction as its inspiration, Saint Seiya is now, which will be multiple series of spin-offs and semi-canon sequels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff