G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Can anyone explain why he grabbed the Senbonzakura petals? I mean how exactly did that help him punch a hole in the guy's chest? I want to go out on a limb and say that shinigami, especially captain-class, are significantly stronger than any human. So what was the purpose of using the petals if they were just clenched in his fist?
ChristandJackel
Can anyone explain why he grabbed the Senbonzakura petals? I mean how exactly did that help him punch a hole in the guy's chest? I want to go out on a limb and say that shinigami, especially captain-class, are significantly stronger than any human. So what was the purpose of using the petals if they were just clenched in his fist?
Probably the same reason people hold a roll of nickels when they get in fist fights behind a bar.

Edit- Kinda like this.

Before he gets to the thumb parts. That's all bull.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
doc olden
Thanks CJ.

I, too, like the idea that he has for once enjoyed the battle. To me, it's the only way to fight 3nodding

true true true U_U

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think grabbing the petals gave his punches a sharp weapon attack bonus.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
yeah kinda like that wolverine dude.... but different. emotion_awesome
He didn't punch a hole in Tsukishima's chest, he never even touched Tsukishima. The point was that he grabbed hold of the blades, then more or less threw them directly at Tsukishima at a range closer than Tsukishima could dodge, within a few inches distance, when Tsukishima wasn't expecting it. Like if I somehow grabbed part of an explosion(yes I know this makes no sense but stay with me here) and then while holding that fist held it in front of you, and then opened my hand and explosion came out and into your face. Something like that, only the explosion wasn't an explosion it was magical, microscopic, mind controlled sword blades.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
YESH!! 230 EPISODE CAME IN!! blaugh emotion_awesome

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I feel like this week's chapter is coming a little too slowly..

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Jeez, it's been a while, but I'm finally back...

I still don't watch the anime. Is the damned filler over??

Eh. I don't know. Seventeen months training is good and everything...and the fights are awesome and stuff, but...I really don't care about what's going on whatsoever. I don't even care about the Fullbringers. Now that Ichigo isn't one anymore, all I want to know is if he has his Hollow powers back.

Don't tell me.

He doesn't?

He is no longer interesting... =_=''
I just thought of something. Since Ichigo's fullbring was the substitute badge, doesn't his newfound shinigami powers make all of the training he did null and pointless? Even if he got his powers back from Ginjou, what would the point be? He can just become a regular Shinigami again.

Lenighma
all I want to know is if he has his Hollow powers back. '

I hope so. I really liked the horned mask, I want to see him slap that baby on and rip someone a new butthole.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Artiistic
I feel like this week's chapter is coming a little too slowly..

Can you really say that two days before it's even supposed to come out? confused

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
aw no hollow laughing man? neutral

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In a few more arcs he'll have to face a more powerful enemy than he's ever faced before (I'm hoping for butterfly-Ginjo blaugh ) and Hollow Ichigo will be back in time for that.

In unrelated news, I'm training in Ninjutsu at college and we finally started sword training today! I can do a totally awesome 9-hit combo. But an hour gripping onto a wooden sword really takes its toll on your hands. I hope the skin grows back before next week.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9 Hits?
That's very un-ninja like.

DEFEAT THE ENEMY IN A SINGLE BLOW.
Tipped and agreed, baby 3nodding

As for you, Guest, swinging a sword is akin to lifting weights, you know; you might wanna see if you can wear gloves.

But boy it's fun, isn't it? Just practicing with a sword is amazing, because becoming a practitioner essentially aligns you with the history of that which you're practicing, you know?

I remember when I was giving my bokken a few tries a couple years back and accidentally struck myself in the leg with it. It was only then that I realized that I was glad I wasn't using a real sword, as well as why even in realistic swords manga like Vagabond they don't use it until it's time to fight.

I remember that after some time of not practicing with my sword that I noticed a nice gash on the living room wall in my home downstairs and realized that although I don't remember doing something like that that there was probably nothing else that could've or actually did make that gash. But yeah, it's just something I marveled at then and now every time I see it because I wonder if my parents know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff