H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Dapper Fatcat

'Kay. Ichigo was NOT stabbed by Tsukishima at any point during their fight. The most that happened was he destroyed a bit of the reitasu shrouding Ichigo and kicked him. Ichigo was not "hypno-stabbed" as it were.
Lenighma
I agree. This is the best twist in Bleach since Aizen being the main villain And that was...what...volume 17 or something??? LONG TIME AGO. I'm loving this. I hope it stays this good, myself. I usually have hate/love relationships with moments like this in stories, but I'm LOVING it right now. Bleach needs things like this right now.

And I think...wasn't Ichigo stabbed...? I think he was...wasn't he...? *Panics*

Aizen was revealed to be the villain in the 20th volume, my personal favorite.

Ichigo wasn't stabbed in his fight with Tsukishima.

EDIT: OK, so it seems as though I've fashioned that scenario where the Hogyoku was removed from Aizen's chest,. Perhaps that's because if it had really denounced him as its master and removed all of the abilities it granted him, it should have rescinded his immortality, as well.

I was so mad at Kubo for doing that; Aizen's downfall was completely unsatisfactory. First, he predictably rushes through the final chapters of Aizen's ascendancy with a predictably less-than-desirable solution on how to end it, e.g. Ichigo's hyper-accelerated training. Second, Aizen was only partially done in by his iconic antagonist; it was the combined efforts of Ichigo and Urahara that took him down. The sad thing about that is it seemed as though even Ichigo's Mugetsu attack wasn't enough to trounce Aizen, not at first. In fact, had it not been for Urahara, Ichigo and the rest of the cast would've been S.O.L. But lastly, the most important and disagreeable fact was that Kubo made Aizen immortal. So now no one can kill him. That's....unfair, but at least he can be tortured, right? But no. He's only been sentenced to 20,000 years in prison. No torture, no execution. Just imprisonment. So in the end, Aizen got away with everything he did. I say, they put his behind up there on the Sokyoku and really see if that ***** is immortal.

By the way, I mean to write Sokyoku, not Hogyoku on the previous page, when I referenced the Sokyoku regenerating like any other zanpakuto after its destruction.
Hey guys! Do I look like Ukitake? xd
pirate pirate pirate

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

No.

doc olden
So in the end, Aizen got away with everything he did. I say, they put his behind up there on the Sokyoku and really see if that ***** is immortal.

Bad idea. The only way they're keeping him under wraps is those bandages that are probably made of spirit-reducing material, likely Sekkiseki. If they kept him bound like that and tested the Sokyoku on him, one of three things would happen, two ending very badly for the Soul Society, and not something they would risk;

1. He dies.
  2. He's actually immortal and the Sokyoku burns through him and his bandages, setting him free when he regenerates.
  3. He's actually immortal and the bandages manage to withstand the Sokyoku due to being made of Sekkiseki, but he's burned away and the bandages have nothing left inside them, causing them to collapse. Assuming of course he doesn't regenerate elsewhere, the bandages would fall most likely and set him free just the same.

They can't risk those two scenarios.
Taigaa-tono
No.

doc olden
So in the end, Aizen got away with everything he did. I say, they put his behind up there on the Sokyoku and really see if that n***a is immortal.

Bad idea. The only way they're keeping him under wraps is those bandages that are probably made of spirit-reducing material, likely Sekkiseki. If they kept him bound like that and tested the Sokyoku on him, one of three things would happen, two ending very badly for the Soul Society, and not something they would risk;

1. He dies.
  2. He's actually immortal and the Sokyoku burns through him and his bandages, setting him free when he regenerates.
  3. He's actually immortal and the bandages manage to withstand the Sokyoku due to being made of Sekkiseki, but he's burned away and the bandages have nothing left inside them, causing them to collapse. Assuming of course he doesn't regenerate elsewhere, the bandages would fall most likely and set him free just the same.

in that case why don't they put aizen in a giga like urahara put rukia in that gets rid of their powers and turned them human? Or maybe urahara did that and thus aizen turned into tsukishima and activated a fullbring... haha i havethat conspriacy theory. This isn't the last we've seen of soul society, so how will they come into play??

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Neon Cupcakes of Doom
Taigaa-tono
No.

doc olden
So in the end, Aizen got away with everything he did. I say, they put his behind up there on the Sokyoku and really see if that n***a is immortal.

1. He dies.

in that case why don't they put aizen in a giga like urahara put rukia in that gets rid of their powers and turned them human? Or maybe urahara did that and thus aizen turned into tsukishima and activated a fullbring... haha i havethat conspriacy theory. This isn't the last we've seen of soul society, so how will they come into play??

Do you really think they can forcefully keep Aizen in a gigai without him attempting to get out? /:
And what would they do to the Aizen in the gigai? Just imprison him (again)?
It may seem an unfit punishment but imprisonment for 20,000 years is good enough, there is no risk at all of any of those reasons.
And I have a feeling the soul society(Most definitely Rukia of course) may have an appearance very soon, especially with all this tension from the latest chapter.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I have a few things that I think are going to happen and what is happening

1. Ginjo is also taken(Thats my word for whatever method Tsukishima is using) because its funny how he conveniently found Ichigo while Ichigo was running to who-knows-where?
2. Isshin and Urahara and the mystery shinigami are going to appear

I just don't really understand how quick this guy is doing it all, it seems like only 30 minutes since Ichigo left the fullbrings, and they are already taken?

And I wonder what was Orihime's reaction when he called her, because I recall him saying something like "What? But we just met the other day." And supposedly everyone had known him for a while.
Do you think what went through her mind was "Oh yeah hey Tsukishima whats up?" or "Aren't you that guy that stabbed me the other day?"?

I feel bad for poor Ichigo, you can't blame him for running away. He had pretty much been set up to look like a complete violent villain right in front of his family and friends that had all of a sudden had became friends with this guy that could probably kill them all. And you all know how much Ichigo wants to protect his friends and family, but how can he do that when they aren't supporting him, but actually stopping him?
@Taigaa: I guess so. That's very disturbing to reason through. It just proves that no satisfactory justice has been served. Aizen was public enemy #1, a menace to society, and an enemy to the state. He was traitorous and set his face against the crown of the very king of his world. He was a subversive man with a god-complex to the point he conspired to be an actual god. There is no reason for Aizen to be kept alive, and I can't imagine why Kubo would deprive the audience of Aizen's total defeat.

@FuzzyBento: Yes, Ginjo is under Tsukishima's control, currently and it would seem as though he's moving rather quickly.

@Neon Cupcakes of Doom: I agree. I think it would be a good idea that they put him in the reiryoku draining gigai that Urahara lent Rukia. However, I doubt the Hogyoku would allow for it. And removing him from those restraints, as putting him in the gigai would seem to require, would likely end in mayhem, as Taigaa suggests.
Here's the thing that keeps irking me, Tsukishima doesn't "control" anyone. He's not brain washing people, he's not mind controlling them; he can't give people orders; he can't make them do anything against their will. He just convinces them that he and they are friends. That is it. This means they see him as a good person, they trust him, believe the things he says so long as they don't conflict with other preexisting feelings, and would willingly help him given proper motivation. They are not zombies. They are not minions. They pose no threat to Ichigo or to anyone else.
What I believe myself and others mean when we say people are under his control is that they are under his sway. Yes they might not harm Ichigo, but what else would you really say if when someone like Ichigo who knows his circle of influence wouldn't think of Tsukishima as a friend (for lack of a better term) suddenly began thinking of Tsukishima as such but under his control?

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Agreed with Doc.

The likelihood that Ginjou is under...er...Tsukishima's influence is high, but what if he really isn't? After all, he wouldn't really be saying something like "He got us all" if he thought Tsukishima was a friend.
Lenighma
After all, he wouldn't really be saying something like "He got us all" if he thought Tsukishima was a friend.

Which leads to my own opinions about this situation. Personally I think that Tsukishima is in fact controlling everyone so far, the "Taken" as someone earlier posted. What is probably going on at this moment is that he is simply choosing not to exercise anymore power than he needs to. From what we've seen is that, though considerably less threatening than Aizen, Tsukishima is a very calculative individual that, like Aizen, has everything worked out before-hand. My guess was that this was more to demonstrate to Ichigo just how powerful he is as well as to isolate and psychologically break him. Of course this is only speculation on my part. We won't know for sure until then next chapter just how powerful Tsukishima's Fullbring is.
Whatever victory he's gotten will not match the beatdown he will get, be it at the hands of Ichigo and company, SS, or both. SS isn't playing that game any more-one where there's a seemingly overpowered, cocky individual with amorphous goals of some unknown purpose. They're not gonna abide that.
skipping backwards a couple of posts, didn't ukitake and shunsui destroy the sokyoku in order to save rukia? so they couldn't have executed aizen with it anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff