H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

@ cougar-kun

first, i want to make a comment on the avi. nice. didnt recognize you though sweatdrop lol

Ishida always has a weird style of clothing anyway -_-
and yeah, i like the original style of bleach drawings.

the art on that ending song... the first filler ending (i forgot what it's called) that's what really bothered me.

251 isnt out for me yet but i got ep 102 today.

Thanks, but am I really that hard to pin-point?
<<';';

I like Kubo's outfits, this original one for the anime is just... blah.
cougar-kun

For the love of whatever God you pray to, please make that picture a link!
Dx
Ishida's new outfit burns my eyes. It's bad enough that I'm forced to see it during the filler arc!

[/rantspazz]
Yes, that's right! Fear that evil which dwells upon the earth along side man and beast uder the guise of magnificance. Fear the image that the will of true wickedness wears among humans and beasts. Only through the fear of pain and suffering can truth be appreciated in contrast. But fear not, with Kariya having unlocked a higher power the plot won't be able to let him rampage for long, Kariya's final breath and battle creep closer with every seventh sun. Let every Bleach fan reject all evil their hearts and know true justice! The end is nigh! Repent, repent! scream

(just kidding, sorry for the evangelist rant sweatdrop ) Anyhow, that bad old picture is a link now. Moving back to bigger better things, we can now assume that most, if not all, of the priviron espada will be up to par with our heros. But this latest fight also gives us a solid standing ground to work off of.

We now know that Doldino is likely seated between Yammy and Grimmjow, in terms of power; seeing as he had a clear advantage over Ichigo's nomral form, which Yammy was thoroughly trounced by, and which Grimmjaw utterly decimated(with only one arm). That being the case, the difference in power between 103 and 3 is something like 6 or 5 espada ranks' worth. So, the difference between Doldino and the current #3 is something like 5 or 6 times the difference between grimmjaw and Ulquiorra. I think we can assume the differnce between each rank of espada is enough that the superiors hold total authority over all ranks immediatly beneath them.

So basically, what I think is that no espada member is rivaled by any other, the lines between power are broad, all espada candidates are likely normal two-digit numeros. That's what I think anyway, it's of course based mostly on assumption so I don't know if I'm even remotely close with this kind of guess. Though, I'd love to hear all of your thoughts on it. I'm expecting the 5-1 ranked espada to be ridiculously strong by the time Ichigo's team meets back up and gets to them.
cougar-kun

<<';';

yea, they pretty much just took the original design, split the tail, put a way-too-thick blue trim on every seam in the outfit, and then attatched those damn airplanes to his forearms. crying It's the stupid airplane bows that annoy me the most.
Blood Red Dreamer
cougar-kun

<<';';

yea, they pretty much just took the original design, split the tail, put a way-too-thick blue trim on every seam in the outfit, and then attatched those damn airplanes to his forearms. crying It's the stupid airplane bows that annoy me the most.

Yeah, the blue trim I can ignore, but those airplanes bug the s**t outta me.
i only watched one epidsode of the anime so far and didnt see the outfits yet but the manga outfits are pretty good and reasonable
i wonder how Doldino(sp? ) got dropped to the 3 digits...could it be that he lost to one of the arrancar and got replaced or maybe he did something that Aizen didnt like...but then he proboly would have killed Doldino then
im pretty sure the 5-1 espada will proboly be able to come close to easily beating Ichigo and his friends unless they improve a lot during their time in Hueco Mundo. Wonder what happening wiht Tatsuki, Keigo,Mizuiro, and Kisuke
...X_X;;; I know Ishida likes to dress weird, but that's horrible, even for him. *claws eyes out*

DX I CURSE YOU, PRODUCERS!

@Blood Red Dreamer: Now that you mention it...the espada seem to have varying degress of strength. Ulquiorra and the fat one [An-something? Ah-un? Something like that?] appearing at the same time and fighting Ichigo/Urahara clearly showed there's a large gap between the two.
Fire_Tanizard
i only watched one epidsode of the anime so far and didnt see the outfits yet but the manga outfits are pretty good and reasonable
i wonder how Doldino(sp? ) got dropped to the 3 digits...could it be that he lost to one of the arrancar and got replaced or maybe he did something that Aizen didnt like...but then he proboly would have killed Doldino then
im pretty sure the 5-1 espada will proboly be able to come close to easily beating Ichigo and his friends unless they improve a lot during their time in Hueco Mundo. Wonder what happening wiht Tatsuki, Keigo,Mizuiro, and Kisuke

Well, taking into account what happened with Ichigo during the SS arc, I'm guessing we can look forward to him (Ichigo) advancing in strength. Maybe all these battles on the way to Aizen's will give him more control over his hollow. I meann, they are in Hueco Mundo, so it'd make sense... in weird little way.
<<';';
As the main character, Ichigo will most likely just keep on getting stronger until he's impossibly strong. ._.;;

Hm...I'd want to see if he has another form of his bankai or...er, what was it called....[I know it in Chinese...;-;]

Like during the fight with Byakuya -- he has his Bankai with the swords popping out of the ground, and that other form where it's like a colosseum of swords.
Seliece
As the main character, Ichigo will most likely just keep on getting stronger until he's impossibly strong. ._.;;

Hm...I'd want to see if he has another form of his bankai or...er, what was it called....[I know it in Chinese...;-;]

Like during the fight with Byakuya -- he has his Bankai with the swords popping out of the ground, and that other form where it's like a colosseum of swords.

wasn't that Byakuya bankai? i don't think there any other form...
Chibi Penguin 9
Seliece

There is one other form....I can't remeber but Byakuya says it's when he drops all defence and focuses on only killing the enemy.
cup_noodles
Chibi Penguin 9
Seliece

There is one other form....I can't remeber but Byakuya says it's when he drops all defence and focuses on only killing the enemy.

yeah thats his bankai im pretty sure
his shikai is the where the blade breaks into lots of pieces
No no no. I know it's his bankai XD

But...he has two forms of it or something, doesn't he?

Shikai: Blade becomes tiny petal-like blades
Bankai: The one where multiple blades come from the ground

But there was another one, the one he used last against Ichigo. The coloseum of swords? Was that another form altogether, or another form of his bankai? I always thought it was just another form of his bankai...
Seliece

But there was another one, the one he used last against Ichigo. The coloseum of swords? Was that another form altogether, or another form of his bankai? I always thought it was just another form of his bankai...
"Senkai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" is senbonzakura's "true" form, where it has the potential to simply have all 1000 swords rain down and slaughter the enemy, of course he doesn't use it that way with Ichigo because he wants it to be a personal battle in order to break ichigo's will to fight, even if it didn't turn out the way he'd planned. I know that one for sure, 'cause I've got a weird habit of trying to immitate Byakuya and that's one of the lines I recite alot... sweatdrop

Of course there's also the "Shuukei Hakuteiken" which is his white wings and halo thing. Though I always found it weird that the anime seemingly added the serpent/dragon heads that formed the wings at complete random, because they weren't in the manga.
Blood Red Dreamer
Seliece

"Senkai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" is senbonzakura's "true" form, where it has the potential to simply have all 1000 swords rain down and slaughter the enemy, of course he doesn't use it that way with Ichigo because he wants it to be a personal battle in order to break ichigo's will to fight, even if it didn't turn out the way he'd planned. I know that one for sure, 'cause I've got a weird habit of trying to immitate Byakuya and that's one of the lines I recite alot... sweatdrop

Of course there's also the "Shuukei Hakuteiken" which is his white wings and halo thing. Though I always found it weird that the anime seemingly added the serpent/dragon heads that formed the wings at complete random, because they weren't in the manga.

I kinda like that dragon/snake head thing they added to Bya's bankai...
<<';';

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces