Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

cougar-kun
Shinigami Kyosuke
@Selience

i'd like to see that drawing too.
--
250's out already? *runs to Bleach7* (might not be there yet though)

when's the anime coming out?

The dubs been out for a while... unless you mean when does it come out on DVD or somethin'. If it's that, then I don't know.

i know this is quote is from a while back but i just want it cleared up.

i didnt mean the anime in general i meant for the week. i'm starting to keep up with it since i've been reluctant to watch the fillers.

as for what's going on in this thread. i'm going back to page 95 and read... sweatdrop

been gone a while but now i'm back!!
Seliece
*jaw thuds to ground* For some reason wholly unbeknownst to me...I watched a sample of the dub on YouTube. I'm...going to go nurse my ears now, or claw them out D:

I know some of you like the dub [or at least think it's decent] but...I just can't tolerate it. Sorry. >_>;;; Orihime isn't spazzy enough, and Tatsuki sounds too girlish.

Hm. Genryusai as Santa....now there's an idea *evil gleam in eye* Christmas is coming, too, ya know...

i didnt watch the dubs yet but it cant be as bad as some others i saw before hmmmmm
*goes off to watch a quick episode that is dubed*
haha, so i finally read all the posts

@ cougar-kun

awesome avi of the arancar! if only there were a variety of bones in gaia. we should sign a petition. lol.

@ seliece

ah, so i'm not the only one who's bothered by the voicesas in "orihime=not spazzy enough and tatsuki sounding a bit too girly" chad's was fine, i guess... ichigo reminds me of vash sometimes >.< (the voice) but it's better than most dubs, i think. in a way, i think they took that into consideration.

as for the rest of the discussion, i'll answer them later >.<
I had been fortunate enough to have forgotten about it until now, but I'd like to take this opportunity to further establish the fact that I absolutely HATE Ishida's new/filler outfit. That bow attatchment is terrbile looking, and one of the animation teams seems to have issues getting Ishida's eyes to look even remotely close to the way they should. scream
Been gone a while, but yay!! And the filler outfit?? in the anime?? Maybe I should go look again... And i'll make sure to look for Ishida's eyes...
Shinigami Kyosuke

ah, so i'm not the only one who's bothered by the voicesas in "orihime=not spazzy enough and tatsuki sounding a bit too girly" chad's was fine, i guess... ichigo reminds me of vash sometimes >.< (the voice) but it's better than most dubs, i think. in a way, i think they took that into consideration.

I hate hearing Kon's voice coming from Ichigo's mouth. I don't know why, it just bugs me. Otherwise, I'd say the dub is a nice high quality dub.

Friendly Phantom

cougar-kun
Shinigami Kyosuke

I hate hearing Kon's voice coming from Ichigo's mouth. I don't know why, it just bugs me. Otherwise, I'd say the dub is a nice high quality dub.

*randomly sneaks in...
I think it's one of the better dubs that I've seen and I guessed that Johnny yong was gonna do Ichigo and I was 100% right xp I just can't see anybody else doing Ichigo.
The only voice that bugs me is Chad.
sepheth
cougar-kun
Shinigami Kyosuke

*randomly sneaks in...
I think it's one of the better dubs that I've seen and I guessed that Johnny yong was gonna do Ichigo and I was 100% right xp I just can't see anybody else doing Ichigo.
The only voice that bugs me is Chad.

Rukias voice sort of bugs me also and kons *sudders* i dont like Kon's voice at all
Well, I have to say, I'm rather biased...
Chapter *251 RAW is out.

Spoiler/ So it shows the espada with the 3 numbers beating the hell outta Ichigo, with Nell watching. And I guess Ishida and Chad met some too. Then the espada releases his zanpakutou, and its like a wind dragon/snake thing, I think. Spoilers.

Dx Seems I put 215 instead of 251. x_x Thanks for people catch things like these.
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 215 RAW is out.

Spoiler/ So it shows the espada with the 3 numbers beating the hell outta Ichigo, with Nell watching. And I guess Ishida and Chad met some too. Then the espada releases his zanpakutou, and its like a wind dragon/snake thing, I think. Spoilers.

That's a lot farther than 215. More like 251? or so...
MatsumotoRangiku
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 215 RAW is out.

That's a lot farther than 215. More like 251? or so...

I think that's what she meant. 3nodding

Agh, I've been itching to use my latest Seizure pic. Ah, ******** it. I'm posting it here because nobody's making Bleach spam in the main forum (at the moment).
LOL.

User Image

//:Heh, I'm currently getting an idea concerning Grimmjow... ninja
I wanna see Ishida and Chad's opponents so bad! that and i
ve got an odd feeling that Nell's some sorta walking arraqncar timebomb... her mask's eyes are just.... burning_eyes and about ishida, it seems whatever team that did 101, has had some issues making Ishida's eyes way too big when they have to draw him. Luckily the 102 team was better, but I still can't stand THIS outfit!
.. e_e

The moment I see Filler!Ishida's outfit, I want to cry.

x_x I wish this fillers would end soon. But probably not.

For the love of whatever God you pray to, please make that picture a link!
Dx
Ishida's new outfit burns my eyes. It's bad enough that I'm forced to see it during the filler arc!

[/rantspazz]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces