H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

RulerofDestiny
Well she Shiba did use to be a high-in-society clan right? Maybe they just kept teaching Kido in the family.

They were nobles, sure, but does that mean all nobles know kidou regardless of whether they're a shinigami or not? o_o Then again...the nobles are probably all shinigami ^^;

Food for thought wink
Quote:
Well she Shiba did use to be a high-in-society clan right? Maybe they just kept teaching Kido in the family.

Well.. That's a very good possibility and it's got information to back up.. Especially about how Kaien was in the Soul Society.. Maybe he could have learned it through Shinigami school or something, took it home and taught Kukakku and Ganju.. But who knows..

Something else.. They COULD be shinigami.. o.o But.. That'd be kind of weird.. Kubo's probably got something already planned..

But I've been wondering.. I know how they have all the knowledge about the Soul Society and stuff.. But.. I wonder how they got it..? Could it just have been Kaien or what? o.0;
Hrm. Kuukaku's that fire master person (sorry, my manga's in Chinese so I don't know what they call her in Engilsh. o_o) so she MIGHT have connections. Plus, she knows Yoruichi and of course, there's that Kaien bit.

Also, since Shiba was originally one of the noble houses, the knowledge might have come from their ancestors...? =D
Woah.. I've never seen Chinese Bleach manga.. o.o;

I wouldn't doubt the connections.. She was kinda close with Yoruichi.. But I thought Yoruichi was haning out with Urahara at the time? Either him or Soi Fong.. I didn't think her and Kukakku were together all that much.

Er.. Maybe the info came from their ancestors.. Who knows.. o.o

XD True enough. I'm betting she was with Kisuke. When they said she was missing for 100 years, I'm betting the majority of those years were spent with Kisuke. >_>

When we first see Yoruichi go to Kuukaku (in cat form) she said "long time no see", so I'm betting they have some sort of history together. ^^
Bleach is a good manga... I like it...
Seliece
XD True enough. I'm betting she was with Kisuke. When they said she was missing for 100 years, I'm betting the majority of those years were spent with Kisuke. >_>

When we first see Yoruichi go to Kuukaku (in cat form) she said "long time no see", so I'm betting they have some sort of history together. ^^

Yeah.. Forgot about that.. Ehehe..

Oh well.. I'm sure if Kubo Tite wants to know, he'll tell us. x.x

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Kubo Tite holds out on alot of details, i want to know Kisuke's connection with Isshin, and wut division Isshin use to be in.

By the way, who else believes Orihime is going to die?
10 Taicho
Kubo Tite holds out on alot of details, i want to know Kisuke's connection with Isshin, and wut division Isshin use to be in.

By the way, who else believes Orihime is going to die?

Yeah.. I've been wondering the same thing with Urahara and Isshin's connection.. I would love to hear the backstory about that!

And I think Orihime COULD die very soon in the manga, but she probably won't... Someone'll probably find her right before she dies and save her or something. It just seems too early in the manga to let a character like her die.

But I'd rather see Sado (Chad) die before her. ._.
>_< I don't like Orihime much. Blaaagh.

Oh yea, in the anime, I love how they refer to the human world as "the real world". It's like they're implying their world is fake and imaginary. xd

That, and in ep. 81...wow. Soi Fong must REALLY have a thing for Yoruichi. ._. Over-protective much?
I don't think that Aizen will kill off Orihime... he probably discovered some untapped power within her that will benefit the Espada and other Arankar. If anything, hopefully this will create an opportunity for Orihime to become *less* useless. It slightly irritates me that she and Chadou still try to hang around and fight when it's obvious that they never have a chance.

Though if Aizen wants to make use of her and not kill her... don't you think he would've sensed something odd abou her back in Soul Society when Ichigo's team was invading as ryoka to save Rukia? O_o
In the recent chapter, he acted like he just discovered it, whatever "it" is.

Has anybody checked out the website for the third Bleach game on PSP? Ulquiorra was listed as a new playable character, and they already have a seiyuu for his voice!!!
chouzan
I don't think that Aizen will kill off Orihime... he probably discovered some untapped power within her that will benefit the Espada and other Arankar. If anything, hopefully this will create an opportunity for Orihime to become *less* useless. It slightly irritates me that she and Chadou still try to hang around and fight when it's obvious that they never have a chance.

Though if Aizen wants to make use of her and not kill her... don't you think he would've sensed something odd abou her back in Soul Society when Ichigo's team was invading as ryoka to save Rukia? O_o

Has anybody checked out the website for the third Bleach game on PSP? Ulquiorra was listed as a new playable character, and they already have a seiyuu for his voice!!!

Uwaaa~ >w< A seiyuu for Ulquiorra~! I've got to listen to it.

I don't have any game consoles besides my PC and the really old Gameboy Color, so I have no idea. ^^; Sorry! I heard something about Bleach games though. o_o For Playstations or something...?

Mm. Aizen probably wanted her powers to develop a bit, I think? That, or he was too preoccupied to do something about it back in Soul Society.
I've always disliked how Chad and Orihime insisted on getting in the way too...they had good intentions, and I respect them for it. But they should have some common sense too...
Seliece
chouzan

Uwaaa~ >w< A seiyuu for Ulquiorra~! I've got to listen to it.

I don't have any game consoles besides my PC and the really old Gameboy Color, so I have no idea. ^^; Sorry! I heard something about Bleach games though. o_o For Playstations or something...?

Mm. Aizen probably wanted her powers to develop a bit, I think? That, or he was too preoccupied to do something about it back in Soul Society.
I've always disliked how Chad and Orihime insisted on getting in the way too...they had good intentions, and I respect them for it. But they should have some common sense too...

YES, exactly! ~__~ I love Chad and Orihime for their strong personalities and loving nature... but... they just don't get it! They aren't strong enough! XD Eh... maybe that'll change a bit for Chad since he's training with Renji's bankai at the moment. Still, it'd take a LOT of hardecore development. o_o And he's going to need to find some kind of new moves or SOMETHING... just throwing his arm around won't cut it against the Espada, much less any typical shinigami.
I was figuring that Aizen didn't 'notice' in Soul Society because he was preoccupied, too. I guess anything is possible. Maybe Kubo Tite just now decided he would kidnap Orihime because she's not busy doing anything else. XD

I don't have a PSP, either. Crap, I don't even own any Play Station systems. XD I'm a Nintendo person, though I do play my brother's X-box quite a bit, too (only high-name games like Halo, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell, though).

Anyway, here's a link for the Bleach game. Go to "characters" and click on Ulquiorra's icon and wait for the video to load. I really like his voice. o_o
If you have extra time, click on "special" and watch the Karakura Team video. Soi Fong is so cute at the end saying "Karakura Black-u" while blushing. XD
Yea. Chad's moves bother me because he seems to rely on brute strength too much. ._. His agility ain't that great either, and against someone like, say, Ulquiorra...he's dead.

*PST! KUBO! Think up some new moves!* xd He probably already has. Just keeping us in suspense, sneaky little...

Anyway -- sankyou~ =D I'll go watch when I have time. For now...I have to go soon. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff