• Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Almond Milks
Witch_Kitty666
User Image

mmm eating lots of candy

User Image

User ImageMeow: i bought this really nice "Petticoat",
that should be coming in the mail today also i'm working on an alice lolita look as well (only name brand of course lol). . .

User Image

Your font is really hard to read...

i thought it's cuter when it's smaller lol. . .

anyway here's what i said: i bought this really nice "Petticoat",
that should be coming in the mail today also i'm working on an alice lolita look as well (only name brand of course lol). . .

Precious Darling

8,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Obsidian Dreamlight
I found this really cute sheep plushie in a thrift store, and I intend to turn him into a cute little purse.

He's mint colored, if it's hard to tell. Reminds me of the sheepies in the Mimpi item. emotion_kirakira

User Image
i want

Lonely Phantom

^_^/ Out of the blue, someone turned up with the Twinkle Journey JSK I've been wanting! It's in the mail! I'm so stoked.

Now I just need to sort through my wardrobe and decide what I'm wearing on my upcoming trip!
Post Your Latest Lolita Purchases, Dream Items and Projects!

I recently bought a whole lot of lolita stuff. I just felt it was time for myself to have complete chords!

- AP Cinema Doll set (JSK, Headbow, Socks, OTK)
- AP Cats tea party reserve
- AP Chocolate Rosette set (Headbow, JSK, Socks x 2, OTK, Blouse, Ring)
- AP girlie shoes in white
- Btssb Reserved fawn scarf and beret
- Preordered Biscuit bag
- Gabalnara wig of EGL sales
- 3 Arpakasso ( 2 arpacafe ones, 1 snowman one)

My next dream items I would like to get are:

- Innocent world original chocolate jsk
- Innocent world bambi jsk
- Btssb Fragrant Memories
-Atelior Perroit Eden Corset Bustle in Green
...these items change week to week lol.

Projects! :

I actually sew quite a bit. I just finished a twilight sparkle fat pony loaf.
I really want to sew some stuffed hamsters for my artists alley table next year.
I need to start my gnome lolita skirt!

I also really need to finish my Lace the Journals and send them off!
Robo-Dream
^_^/ Out of the blue, someone turned up with the Twinkle Journey JSK I've been wanting! It's in the mail! I'm so stoked.

Now I just need to sort through my wardrobe and decide what I'm wearing on my upcoming trip!

The shirring one or the bustle back one?
I was tempted to bomb that WTB to on egl!
A t r o c i t y
I bought Meta's Dim Light skirt in navy recently
I just cant wait for AP's Tea Party Cat in December whee

LOVE both these prints!!! <3

I like Dim light but I missed out on it, also its one of the few meta prints that is lovely. My opinion only of course.

CATS AT HIGH TEA. I preordered to. I couldnt resist the cats are just soooo amusing and sassy! I preordered the grey because I have sold all my pink Jsk's!....
I dont believe that this print was more expensive then any other jsk! because it comes with the choker and headbow. smile

WHAT SOCKS DO YOU WEAR WITH IT? <3

Lonely Phantom

WhiteWizardBakura
Robo-Dream

The shirring one. I was on the fence about butting in, but it looked like the buyer wasn't interested so yeah, I sent a pm post haste. XD
Robo-Dream
WhiteWizardBakura
Robo-Dream

The shirring one. I was on the fence about butting in, but it looked like the buyer wasn't interested so yeah, I sent a pm post haste. XD

OH! I wanted to snipe that one to. But I am going to wait until I see the bows in front one before I buy. It was such a good deal for you on the shirring one! I thought it was a decent price.

Lonely Phantom

WhiteWizardBakura
Robo-Dream
WhiteWizardBakura
Robo-Dream

OH! I wanted to snipe that one to. But I am going to wait until I see the bows in front one before I buy. It was such a good deal for you on the shirring one! I thought it was a decent price.

Me too! I've been wanting it for ages, but I had sort of written it off since it rarely shows up and I don't think I've seen the shirring one for sale. About a month ago I was hemming and hawing over a different Meta JSK that I liked, but not as much for near the same amount. I'm glad I held out. ^_^;;

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
WhiteWizardBakura

I recently bought a whole lot of lolita stuff. I just felt it was time for myself to have complete chords!

- Preordered Biscuit bag

Projects! :

I really want to sew some stuffed hamsters for my artists alley table next year.

Wow, such a cool bunch of purchases :O I'm especially jealous of the BTSSB biscuit bag, the BTSSB shopgirls were showing me the preorder photos and they were adorable!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Robo-Dream
WhiteWizardBakura
Robo-Dream

Ah, how luck that it turned up! Twinkle Journey is a really lovely print~!

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Robo-Dream

I'm not usually into Sweet Lolita, but I just looked that up and it is so gorgeous! eek Congrats on snagging it!
wonderfinch
WhiteWizardBakura

- Preordered Biscuit bag

Projects! :

Wow, such a cool bunch of purchases :O I'm especially jealous of the BTSSB biscuit bag, the BTSSB shopgirls were showing me the preorder photos and they were adorable!

Actually I bought the Loli Paradise biscuit bag. Before the Secret I had no idea that Swimmer originally made it - *sigh* I still love it though!
Its the round Biscuit bag...

I definitely have bought too much over the past two months!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
WhiteWizardBakura
Actually I bought the Loli Paradise biscuit bag. Before the Secret I had no idea that Swimmer originally made it - *sigh* I still love it though!
Its the round Biscuit bag...

I definitely have bought too much over the past two months!

Ah, that one is super cute, too biggrin I love cookie-shaped stuff, haha.

And IMO, you can never buy too much d: I've bought a pair of pants, 5 pairs of socks, 2 rings, a salopette, an OP, a skirt, a bag, a pair of bloomers, and a barrette over the past month, haha, and that's not even my worst! I'm taking a break for a little while, though, so I have plenty of cash to blow when I go to AP for the tea party in November.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff