Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

Interesting Genius

I just bought a Princess Honeys Tea Salon jsk by BtSSB.

I don't own much brand - I have a skirt, another jsk and a bag, so I'm pretty excited. This will be my first brand print though smile

I feel bad because I usually stick to Bodyline/off-brand/dare I say it, replicas.

I also have a Vampire Requiem replica and an Elpress bonnet on there way to me smile

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I bought my dream dress by Emily Temple Cute, Strawberry Polkadots in green. Actually I'm also bidding on another one but its a jsk version of it. So I might sell one of them. I just need to try out which one fits the best :3

sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Snigelskit
I bought my dream dress by Emily Temple Cute, Strawberry Polkadots in green. Actually I'm also bidding on another one but its a jsk version of it. So I might sell one of them. I just need to try out which one fits the best :3

sweatdrop

biggrin I love strawberries and its such a cute print. (Also matches your avatar perfectly!)

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
ZakuMent

Thank you~~! Aw wow good to hear that you like strawberries too :3 I've been hunting for this dress for a half year already. I think I will probably start collecting more strawberry prints in the future. >:B
Just a couple of little things I've ordered this paycheck. I'm trying to fill in some gaps in my wardrobe atm. I need more shoes socks and accessories.

User Image

Dream V mint pumps with a nice low heel (cause I'm a clutz). I should've gotten the baby pink ones, but maybe I'll order some in pink later.
Dream V heart heels in white
AP Candy Fun Fair OTKs and Ring.

Waiting to hear on a cheap pair of AP OTKs to match Wonder Party seller hasn't responded yet. mad
I got the Infanta Power and Throne Blouse and Infanta Snow White Corset Skirt in the mail about two weeks ago.
User Image

And I'm currently working on a coord based on this cutieface so I just ordered a CP A-Line Petticoat, and this stuff.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna attempt to modify the hat myself, but I'm gonna have to commission someone for the coat since I currently don't know how to sew and won't be able to learn how to in time for any of the conventions I'm going to this year.

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I bought the Bodyline Alice in Wonderland skirt in red colour from a finnish auction site.
I felt so lucky lol c: Can't wait to get it

Unbeatable Fatcat

While waiting for shipping notification from Innocent World, I raided the second-hand racks at HelLoCon and went home with "The dress I was never supposed to buy".

I thought I didn't like black x pink. I thought I didn't like polkadots. I thought AP would be too short and I'd NEVER fit in an unshirred dress. But it called out to me, looks absolutely lovely and fits like a glove.
Very bad photo of my AP Colorful Drop OP. heart

After the con I found this in a nearby second-hand shop. It's a bit long and the bottom ~15cm would not accommodate a full petticoat, but it looks lovely and elegant when paired with a lolita blouse. The print, oh, the print~ heart <3

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I sew lolita dresses for a living so I don't lust anything brand right now but I do want to buy this Gothic Lolita wig

Gothic Lolita bob white and red

I took these pics of the bows I made today and will finish them off tomorrow. The teal blue are from the Care Bears searies which I am restocking.

User ImageUser Image

This is an apron dress I just finished for Holley Tea Time User Image
and I'm working on more right now, I am relaxing right now and taking a break.

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Snigelskit

sweatdrop

This is darling, I like classic lolita yet this is also sweet looking.

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Just finished this new skirt for Holley Tea Time
User Image
It is fully lined and with its own built in pettycoat. This skirt will probably be up in Holley's website in approximately 20 hours from now.
User Image

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
spoofete

heart
Oh I love classic too. I'm actually thinking of bidding on another dream dress St. Cecilia by JeJ but I'm so broke if I buy another dress lmao I'm really unsure if I'm going to buy it or not ...o.o) I need someone to decide for me wether I should buy it or not cat_gonk Also going to buy some strawberry socks and polkadot socks for my strawberry lolita dresses c:

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Snigelskit
spoofete

heart
Oh I love classic too. I'm actually thinking of bidding on another dream dress St. Cecilia by JeJ but I'm so broke if I buy another dress lmao I'm really unsure if I'm going to buy it or not ...o.o) I need someone to decide for me wether I should buy it or not cat_gonk Also going to buy some strawberry socks and polkadot socks for my strawberry lolita dresses c:

I like it, i want to buy a wig from Gothic Lolita that is a bob and is white with red for the strawberry look too.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces