Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
wonderfinch
Fire glow
I bought the red Angelic Pretty Sweet Jam skirt with the matching headbow. Very cute. And I just bought the Swimmer pink present ribbon handbag, although it's not technically brand.

I was in the middle of thinking of starting to make bloomers, but now my time is being consumed with my halloween costume. I don't normally sew so I just started making a practice dress out a bedsheet before I do the real thing XD

my dream dress is the Alice Bruges jsk in blue, but it was sold out when I went to go buy it. If I ever saw it on the comm sales I don't think I could resist :<

Ah, Sweet Jam is one of my favorites!

Good luck with your costume <3 What are you making?

As for Alice Bruges, I know that BTSSB SF had most of the pieces in stock in blue when I went last week.... if you're in the US or Canada, it may be worth giving them a call to see if they still have it.
I love the jsk and the op, but when I saw the skirt I couldn't resist XD

I'm going to be BMO from Adventure Time, and I'm making the dress kind of like a jsk, with the fitted top and then different panels that I'll sew felt to.

I am in Canada o__o I never thought about calling them, I just saw it wasn't in stock online and wept.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fire glow
I love the jsk and the op, but when I saw the skirt I couldn't resist XD

I'm going to be BMO from Adventure Time, and I'm making the dress kind of like a jsk, with the fitted top and then different panels that I'll sew felt to.

I am in Canada o__o I never thought about calling them, I just saw it wasn't in stock online and wept.

I love the print, but I must say the JSK is my favorite... I went to an event a few years ago and Maki tried to describe to me in broken English how the top was like a jam jar before she gave up and just told me I looked cute, haha. After that I couldn't say no!

Ah, that sounds so cute biggrin BMO is hands-down my favorite AT character and your idea for your costume sounds absolutely adorable <3

Yeah, the SF store has different stock than the online site and no way of checking it, it's a little frustrating. I KNOW they had the JSK, OP, and skirt in blue and the pink OP when I was there last week, and they had been there when I was in SF a week or two prior, so you may still be able to get them! Here's the page with ordering info- good luck! The print is so, so lovely but the JSK didn't flatter me and the OP was waaaaay too big, so I had to pass. You should get it so I can live vicariously through you!

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I bought Meta's Dim Light skirt in navy recently
I just cant wait for AP's Tea Party Cat in December whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A t r o c i t y

Dim Light is so lovely, the more I see it the more I seriously regret not ordering it ;A;

Ah, and you reserved the Cat Tea Party print? Lucky you, it's so cute! Did you get pink or blue?

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
wonderfinch
A t r o c i t y

Dim Light is so lovely, the more I see it the more I seriously regret not ordering it ;A;

Ah, and you reserved the Cat Tea Party print? Lucky you, it's so cute! Did you get pink or blue?

grey was the other alternative color
i reserved the pink
i thought about buying the grey, too just because its like a collectors item, limited ed., etc. sweatdrop

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A t r o c i t y

i reserved the pink
i thought about buying the grey, too just because its like a collectors item, limited ed., etc. sweatdrop

Ah, oops, wasn't sure if it was blue or grey XD

The pink is so adorable! I can see why you'd want to get it in multiple colorways, because it does seem to be really popular and you may not be able to find it again!

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
wonderfinch
A t r o c i t y

i reserved the pink

Ah, oops, wasn't sure if it was blue or grey XD

The pink is so adorable! I can see why you'd want to get it in multiple colorways, because it does seem to be really popular and you may not be able to find it again!

yeah, i thought the demand for it would be greater than the quantity so it would be a nice little investment if i ever sold it in NWT condition xd
sadly, i dont wear sweet but for this dress i totally will
sweet is way more eyecatching in public than classic and i dont think i can deal with that majority of the time sweatdrop
so i give much props to daily sweet lolitas that have the guts to wear it in public
gothic and classic is much easier to cope with crying

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A t r o c i t y

yeah, i thought the demand for it would be greater than the quantity so it would be a nice little investment if i ever sold it in NWT condition xd
sadly, i dont wear sweet but for this dress i totally will
sweet is way more eyecatching in public than classic and i dont think i can deal with that majority of the time sweatdrop
so i give much props to daily sweet lolitas that have the guts to wear it in public
gothic and classic is much easier to cope with crying

Haha, maybe? It's always so hard to tell with these expensive releases!

I think this JSK would work really well with more classic styling, so it shouldn't be too much of a transition or too eye catching <3 I buy a lot of sweet prints, but I buy the less bright colorways and tone them down a bit because I agree that daily OTT sweet lolita can be a bit too much... Even if it's adorable!
I didn't see this thread till today and I already made a mail thread, sorry about that sweatdrop
Didn't want to make you think I was trying to rip your first post off.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Puddle Pigs
I didn't see this thread till today and I already made a mail thread, sorry about that sweatdrop
Didn't want to make you think I was trying to rip your first post off.

Lol, it's okay d: That was pretty much what I assumed!

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
I just ordered this off ebay:

User Image

Gonna use it for a sweet Lolita coord hopefully. ^^

And I know these aren't really Lolita, but Gyaru is fun too so...

User Image
Ordered this from J-list!

User Image
User Image
These are EoS Candy Jewels G208 Blue from kiwiberry1 collection. They are very comfortable, I wore them to a con this weekend as they arrived in the mail on Thursday!

These are what I want to buy:

User Image
from Bodyline, in pink!

User Image
also from Bodyline, in pink as well :3

User Image
shoes from Anna House Fashion... omg I want these so bad and they're only $38! :3

Well that's all for now, I do want some brand but I duno it's just so expensive... so we'll see.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KT Kawaii

Aw, everything looks so cute! I especially love that first Bodyline dress, I'd really like to add it to my wardrobe. The fairy print on it is so cute and the collar is darling! And I don't really do gyaru, but I love reading Egg c: I always think it's really inspirational to look at other Japanese fashions for inspirations- there's always something cool to be found, even if it's not something I can incorporate into my daily look.

As for brand being expensive, if BL's in your budget you can probably afford it c: BL's dresses generally range from $60-$100 and used brand can easily be found in that price range. Brand isn't the ~*only*~ thing in lolita, though! There are a ton of cute Taobao brands that make really adorable, custom sweet prints of great quality, but charge similar prices to BL~

Lonely Phantom

Right now I'm on the lookout for a shirred Twilight Journey from Meta. Meta has become my favorite brand recently...

Also, because I have always loved piratey things, I'm on the lookout for Innocent World's treasure chest bag. Want so much! <3

As far as sewing projects go, I have some really cute Nyanpire Fabric that I'm planning on making in to a skirt for Halloween. :3

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Robo-Dream
Right now I'm on the lookout for a shirred Twilight Journey from Meta. Meta has become my favorite brand recently...

Also, because I have always loved piratey things, I'm on the lookout for Innocent World's treasure chest bag. Want so much! <3

As far as sewing projects go, I have some really cute Nyanpire Fabric that I'm planning on making in to a skirt for Halloween. :3

Meta is my favorite brand, as well! I can't often buy from them because their items aren't well-suited to my figure, but they seriously make the best items. I love their prints (especially Swan Lake and Twinkle Journey), but it's their wacky themed sets (Nightmare Before Christmas collab, Engelsbeginn, Hospitality Doll, Die Walkure, Airline, Macross collab, etc.) that really catch my eye~!

That bag is gorgeous *o*

Aw, that's such cute fabric and black and purple is a seriously underused color scheme! What sort of skirt style were you thinking about doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff