Welcome to Gaia! ::

The hat I ordered just came in the mail today!
User Image User Image

I know I just posted about this before, but it came surprisingly fast and I figured I should post my own photos.
I still need to modify it, but I have to get the materials first so yeah. v.v

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
spoofete

I like it, i want to buy a wig from Gothic Lolita that is a bob and is white with red for the strawberry look too.
User Image

Ohh how cute ~~ ^^. I love bob wigs :3
Dafuq someone just outbid me on the strawberry polkadots just before I was about to win gonk These sneaky little bastards ! stressed Oh well at least I was lucky to buy the op in time. lol emo

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Snigelskit
spoofete

I like it, i want to buy a wig from Gothic Lolita that is a bob and is white with red for the strawberry look too.
User Image

Ohh how cute ~~ ^^. I love bob wigs :3
Dafuq someone just outbid me on the strawberry polkadots just before I was about to win gonk These sneaky little bastards ! stressed Oh well at least I was lucky to buy the op in time. lol emo

I love it (so much) heart

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Jenny Sniper
User Image User Image

I know I just posted about this before, but it came surprisingly fast and I figured I should post my own photos.

Oh so cool, what will you wear this for? We have a friend that sells in convention exhibit hall next to our booth and he sells hats similar to these. (the Yaoi guy)
spoofete
Jenny Sniper
User Image User Image

Oh so cool, what will you wear this for? We have a friend that sells in convention exhibit hall next to our booth and he sells hats similar to these. (the Yaoi guy)
I'm gonna modify it to look like this hat and wear it for a coord based on that character. v.v

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ohhhh nice! I like it a lot, what is the character called? This is the first time I see it.

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
lol I see the name! I'm just so tired sewing for a Lolita fashion show for this Sunday.

Unbeatable Fatcat

Finished sewing this velveteen dress (and headbow to accompany it.)
Was originally supposed to get it done for last Christmas, but... well, it's done for the next.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
I would love to work on an 80s Lolita or maybe Hipster Lolita... why? Because I think it'd be a cute concept to work with. Just designing that would be a task in itself. The pattern would be OH GOD HELP ME but still worth it in the end.

Though I need a sewing machine first (The mini travel ones can only get you so far)
Just today I finished modifying a black jacket to fit a Lolita silhouette, and now I'm going to start working on a skirt that's going to end up being the one on the right in this image:
User Image
together with a pair of black boots and a miniature top hat, that's my first gothic coord.
oh and a shirt, too. I won't be running around in just a jacket! dramallama
My latest purchase:
SCORE.

Questionable Conversationalist

Chaotic Wishes
My latest purchase:
SCORE.
I my eyes immediately went to the "FLYING ********" at the bottom xD
That looks like a pretty neat shirt though c:
Milady Alluca
Chaotic Wishes
My latest purchase:
SCORE.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it because it's a piece of lolita history I never thought I'd lay eyes on, let alone own!

Questionable Conversationalist

Chaotic Wishes
Milady Alluca
Chaotic Wishes
My latest purchase:
SCORE.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it because it's a piece of lolita history I never thought I'd lay eyes on, let alone own!
Oh wow, I can actually understand that feeling since I had a similar experience though it wasn't lolita related. That definitely must that purchase all the more amazing and meaningful to you, I'm happy for ya :'D
Milady Alluca
Chaotic Wishes
Milady Alluca
Chaotic Wishes
My latest purchase:
SCORE.

Oh wow, I can actually understand that feeling since I had a similar experience though it wasn't lolita related. That definitely must that purchase all the more amazing and meaningful to you, I'm happy for ya :'D

Thanks! I'm glad it happened to you, too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff