Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Invisible Friend

I love the idea of this thread. whee Good luck to all!

When me and my gf get married and settled I want to have twins, I know it is just a small chance. She how ever does not xp
Soul's Stories
Soul's Stories on Facebook
Soul's Stories World Of RPG Guild
There may not be an amniocentesis in your future due to this new process.
Kristy_098
Sammiifayse
OMG I thought Emmett was big. He's got nothing on this "little" boy.
Oh my gosh how does that happen :O

Things like Gestational Diabetes can contribute to infant birth weight, but other times, people just have damned big babies. From what I understand, this woman had a normal pregnancy, so probably no GD. She'd been told to expect 11lbs as it was, so 14 was
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
My pre-milk is in. It made me sooo happy to see it dripping when I went to shower a few nights ago. <3
My boobs are just sooo itchy from growing and are ready to pop out of all my bras. I can't wait for pay-day. I need some nursing bras!
Wait my boobs will start dripping eek ...when does this happen? Is that why my nipples feel so sore and itchy?

It doesn't always happen before birth. Some women don't have their milk come in until after the birth. It all depends on who you are.
Sammiifayse
Kristy_098
Sammiifayse

Things like Gestational Diabetes can contribute to infant birth weight, but other times, people just have damned big babies. From what I understand, this woman had a normal pregnancy, so probably no GD. She'd been told to expect 11lbs as it was, so 14 was
Still crazy that is a HUGE baby xD

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
My pre-milk is in. It made me sooo happy to see it dripping when I went to shower a few nights ago. <3
My boobs are just sooo itchy from growing and are ready to pop out of all my bras. I can't wait for pay-day. I need some nursing bras!
Wait my boobs will start dripping eek ...when does this happen? Is that why my nipples feel so sore and itchy?
Yeah they will eventually. Usually around 20w but it's only when you shower/have sex.
It's awesome, tho. It's the first thing I really got excited about so far. xd
Kristy_098
Sammiifayse
Kristy_098
Sammiifayse

Still crazy that is a HUGE baby xD

Yeah, kinda scared the ******** out of me too. I've been told to expect nothing less than 10lbs with #2, something like 11-14 isn't really that far off.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I have a feeling this baby is gonna be long but weigh in only about 7lbs max...

Shameless Consumer

Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

I hate to tell you, but your boobs will likely leak for years to come. xd I stopped pumping when the girls were 3 weeks old and I still get the occasional dribbles.
Lil Fiya Mama
I have a feeling this baby is gonna be long but weigh in only about 7lbs max...

Emmett was fairly long. 54cms (21.6 in). I'm terrified of what #2 will be like for us.
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama

I hate to tell you, but your boobs will likely leak for years to come. xd I stopped pumping when the girls were 3 weeks old and I still get the occasional dribbles.
Oh god pregnancy is weird!!! XD

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Guys I have kind of a dilemma. My friends doctor seems to be telling her that she needs to be induced a few days before her due date because the baby is getting 'too big' but he's only estimated to be 8 pounds.... It doesn't sound legit to e and I'm worried she's headed for an unnecessary induction...
Should I say something? Should I let it be? This is her first baby and I don't know if she has all of the information... I mean its one thing if she does an is choosing this but it sounds like her doctor is making stuff up... I have a nephew who was ten pounds at birth and my stepdaughter was 9. And my little girl was nearly 8 1/2 and she came when she was ready.
Urg.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*sigh* I honestly don't think that anything I say can change anything.... It just worries me...
Kitakiy
Guys I have kind of a dilemma. My friends doctor seems to be telling her that she needs to be induced a few days before her due date because the baby is getting 'too big' but he's only estimated to be 8 pounds.... It doesn't sound legit to e and I'm worried she's headed for an unnecessary induction...
Should I say something? Should I let it be? This is her first baby and I don't know if she has all of the information... I mean its one thing if she does an is choosing this but it sounds like her doctor is making stuff up... I have a nephew who was ten pounds at birth and my stepdaughter was 9. And my little girl was nearly 8 1/2 and she came when she was ready.
Urg.

Emmett was 9lb 7oz and 10 days over due. I'd tell her that she doesn't need to be induced if she doesn't want to be and that it won't harm her baby if she isn't, but ultimately it's her decision not her Drs

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kitakiy
Urg.

Even an 8 pound baby isn't BIG. When it reaches 10 pounds .. that is when I consider the baby big. Even so, she will go into labor herself.. size of the baby has no say over that!
Inductions are horrible. I had a full induction my first pregnancy and it was THE WORST.

That isn't a big baby. An unnecessary induction it seems like.. I've never known any doctors who did the "size" inductions.. but I hear about them all the time. And it's a rare case that the baby is actually "big" rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff