Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I am so bored tonight. Aiden's watching Mickey and I'm off until Tueday night. Idk what to do with myself. lol

Feral Kitten

Kristy_098
Flinstone Vitamins biggrin

Prenatals made me sick so I took Flinstone's!

I couldn't be vegan/vegetarian. I LOVE steak a little to much. But if Amelia wants to be a veggie then she can be a veggie and I'll help her.
Shadowed Prayer
Kristy_098
Flinstone Vitamins biggrin

Prenatals made me sick so I took Flinstone's!

I couldn't be vegan/vegetarian. I LOVE steak a little to much. But if Amelia wants to be a veggie then she can be a veggie and I'll help her.
I love Flinstones vitamins that's what i took when i was little razz

I was a vegetarian for 5 years but had to stop cause of how horribly anemic i am. I still cooked meat for my parents and everything i just never ate it myself. So i would feed my kids meat and they could make their own decision when they were older if i was still a vegetarian.
Sorry I went MIA, my laptop died... x-x I fixed it and I'm back now. smile 16 weeks and I have my anatomy scan March 5th, so excited.

Just a vent...
I am absolutely heart broken... so at my first OB appt I was given a birth plan to fill out. Then Tuesday I went to a labor class at Laf. Gen. just to get a better understanding of their policies. During the class we were told we could walk, use the tub/shower, have intermittent fetal monitoring, and squat to give birth... everything that's so important to me... all of which was on the birthing plan paper I was given by my OB. So OMG I was so excited and happy. Wednesday I went to my OB to talk and brought my birthing plan with me. He pretty much told me everything important to me will NOT happen... I was crushed and had to keep from bursting out crying... Now I don't know what I'm going to do. Insurance won't pay for the birthing center or a midwife and I'm not sure I can find an OB that'll actually let me do the things I want.

Ugh, why can't OB's just treat us like human beings while in labor?! crying

Beloved Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
scheduled my first doc ap for the 14th...this still just dosent seem real yet
Call Me Stephanie
Sorry I went MIA, my laptop died... x-x I fixed it and I'm back now. smile 16 weeks and I have my anatomy scan March 5th, so excited.

Just a vent...
I am absolutely heart broken... so at my first OB appt I was given a birth plan to fill out. Then Tuesday I went to a labor class at Laf. Gen. just to get a better understanding of their policies. During the class we were told we could walk, use the tub/shower, have intermittent fetal monitoring, and squat to give birth... everything that's so important to me... all of which was on the birthing plan paper I was given by my OB. So OMG I was so excited and happy. Wednesday I went to my OB to talk and brought my birthing plan with me. He pretty much told me everything important to me will NOT happen... I was crushed and had to keep from bursting out crying... Now I don't know what I'm going to do. Insurance won't pay for the birthing center or a midwife and I'm not sure I can find an OB that'll actually let me do the things I want.

Ugh, why can't OB's just treat us like human beings while in labor?! crying

Is there any reason they won't let you do what you want?
This is the US and most doctors want you strapped to a bed, on your back, with an epi, pushing so it's convenient for them. crying

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Steph: Louisiana Medicaid pays for midwives/doulas... You just gotta hunt one down that accepts it/your insurance type.
Call Me Stephanie
This is the US and most doctors want you strapped to a bed, on your back, with an epi, pushing so it's convenient for them. crying

That's ridiculous. I was able to give birth however I wanted :/
I know Natty gave birth squatting over a beanbag/pillow thing that Aaliyah landed in.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
Moonlight_Vampgirl
scheduled my first doc ap for the 14th...this still just doesnt seem real yet
I am still reeling from the fact i just gave birth. Never seemed real till i held her in my arms

Feral Kitten

@Stephanie: I wish you were up here and were able to go to the place I went to mama. You would love this place. I was able to get up, walk around, squat and etc. up until I was prepped for my c-section. I never was strapped down to the bed.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
It's pretty sad that in my 22 years of life, I've never had a Valentine... I've been single for Valentine's day since I started dating...

I hate Valentine's day... The fact that it's so close, and once again, I'm single, makes me wanna lock myself away from the world...
CatastrophicRainbow
Moonlight_Vampgirl
I am still reeling from the fact i just gave birth. Never seemed real till i held her in my arms
I just wanna skip through this whole pregnancy part and just skip to the birth. I hate how worrying this dang pregnancy is xD
Kristy_098
CatastrophicRainbow
Moonlight_Vampgirl
I just wanna skip through this whole pregnancy part and just skip to the birth. I hate how worrying this dang pregnancy is xD

I know how you feel. I hated being pregnant. Loathed every second. I just wanted it over with. I always wanted the outcome, never wanted the process :/

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lil Fiya Mama
It's pretty sad that in my 22 years of life, I've never had a Valentine... I've been single for Valentine's day since I started dating...

I hate Valentine's day... The fact that it's so close, and once again, I'm single, makes me wanna lock myself away from the world...

This of this, cause for the longest time I looked forward to maybe having something special happen to me or for me on valentines day to just be let down until I had my Son and now I look forward to the hand made cards and little gift he makes in school and at home to give to me on this loving day! Your little one is your forever valentine!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff