Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Magic Fairy

The Procreator
Grrrr. TV. Hate reality TV... *strangles it*

Does she wear like the tail and gloves or all the way?

User Image Sometimes it was just the head and tail, but a lot of the time it was the full fur suit.

@ Raspberry Flavored Milk: I can see where you're coming from there. I guess it's completely different from seeing someone pull another person around with a leash or something of that nature.

@ S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e: I get where you're coming from to an extent. People should be mature and mind their own business. However I would be very uncomfortable if someone was walking around with n****e clamps on or something like that in front of a child. There's a line you just shouldn't cross in public.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/charisma-demon-rape-make-you-gay

Have you guys found god?

Just kidding. Had to leave this here just to hear any reactions that people may have on this, since I know some of you don't wander outside this thread.

Feral Kitten

Days of Raine
Shadowed Prayer
Raspberry Flavored Milk
Question: how has your view of BDSM changed from when you first realized your interest to now?

My view has changed a lot actually. At first I didn't know what to think and just took things causally. Plus my partner at the time abused his power as my Dom so I really didn't take things seriously. But now that I fully believe I have found my true Dom, things are going much smoother. I'm making a lot of bounds to going back to who I was and then going forth from there and becoming a new person, if that makes any sense. My Dom has taught me a lot, and we are both growing together and finding the best things for our relationship.

I honestly can not thank my Bear enough for saving me from what I had myself in. If he hadn't shown me what a REAL relationship was, I'd still be stuck in the abusive one I was in.

As far as different kinks and things, he has tried things with me slowly and so far, I have like what we've done together. Especially wax play. Oh my Lord, that was a fun day!!!!
Raine says:

First of all, congrads on your pregnancy! I have two kids, and they're the best things in the entire world heart

& also, I'm glad you found a Dom who isn't abusive & is patient with you. I'm still hoping some day I'll find one who fits that description, but for now I'm just thankful I have the strength and knowledge from my previous experiences to know what I want and need.

User Image

Thank you!! I'm really excited about my daughter. I wasn't in the first few months but now that I've delt with all the feelings, I'm in a better place now!

Plus, my Bear has been with me through all the ups and downs and he was the one who saved me, talked me down during my panic attcks and etc. I'm just thanking my lucky stars everyday that I have him!

Dapper Cultist

I hate being back in the dating pool.... emotion_8c

>.> So at what point of a relationship does one mention their kinkier interests?
Vlad T

>.> So at what point of a relationship does one mention their kinkier interests?
... As sad as this sounds, I've been out of the dating pool for a while so I don't even remember when that was decided.

Given my crowd of people, its pretty easy to tell that everyone has a kink so you could easily ask right away. But if you were dating someone that you just met and know nothing about, perhaps after a few dates? Or when you are starting to get frisky, test out the waters? (Not in the way where you just pull out the leash and whip and say "DANCE FOR ME!!", but a nice light tug in the hair while watching their reaction? A spank? I would say light choke but that would kind've, uhm.. be WAY too much for a few dates, lol.)

If its going to be a serious relationship/more then just a few dates, then definitely ask in the beginning. Otherwise you'll be sad for the whole of the relationship.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Vlad T

Raine says:

As soon as the relationship gets sexual I bring it up. I'd rather have no sex than sex that I don't enjoy.User Image

Barking Shapeshifter

23,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Department of Mysteries
Mephaeris

I am inspired...if I get around to it, I'll make huge, superfluffy tail. I'll let you know if I do!

I'm still not sure wether to make it either light and fluffy like ostrich feathers or thick and fluffy like fake fur. Dunno if I'll use either of those materials either. I was going to see if I could custom order a fur length first (like two feet long!).

User Image Based on my experience, I suggest not using feathers. They can't get wet without getting ruined, and you have to use lube with a buttplug. Which could get the feathers wet. I had a bunny tail plug that was made from feathers, and completely ruined.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't think about the lube situation at all.

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Vlad T

It's something I've always been up front about from the start, but that might just be because it's about more than just sex to me.

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
@Department of Mysteries: I'm inclined to disagree to a certain extent about the n****e chains. There is a stigma about nudity, and frankly, I think it's ridiculous. Most people don't walk around in public naked, however and if it's a shirtless male wearing chained n****e clamps in public, well, that's his prerogative. If a child is in a situation where someone is completely nude with various gear I think the real problem is why is the child exposed to that, not the other way around.
Chieftain Twilight
so, guys, been a while since I've been here. glad to be back. ^_^

listen, so I have a new girlfriend, and I was her first boyfriend and lover. and I am VERY not used to "vanilla" relationships, if you will. the only thing we have done so far as kink goes is daddy/Little roleplay.

she is of course interested in the BDSM lifestyle, and is getting curious about my tastes. so we have been talking about things to do as our relationship progresses. I'm trying to ease her into it.

any advice on what are good early low-level kink plays and what are good later higher-level ones? basically, I'm trying to determine what is a good progression from what to what to do.

for example, I'm thinking of doing Sensation Play early on, and I wanna know if sensory deprivation and extremism is too much for a beginner. also, I wanna know for example, when it is good to start with Light Bondage. I was thinking mid-level, if you understand what I mean... of course such things as whipping and flogging would be for later.

speaking of which, any way of knowing how to explain the importance of being taught by someone more experienced before letting her try it out herself? I begin to expect that she'll want to whip me before I whip her.

If you're wanting to start with sensation play i would suggest going with just a blindfold and using wax and feathers to start. Build up to other things like sensory deprivation because if she's not used to it it might freak her out. If she's okay with the blindfold then try adding in loss of hearing or smell, and then finally speech, but I'm sure you know to always be sure to have a safe word/action in place just in case.

As for how to explain the importance of being taught by someone more experienced, just be frank with her. Explain that with no experience she could cause irreparable damage which would ultimately damage the relationship. Use the example of driving. If someone who has never been taught how to drive safely gets behind the wheel they're going to get into an accident and hurt themselves or others.

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Your poll is missing latex. =(
Sadddd panda.
Blackrose_Knight
Randi The Rogue

Chieftain Twilight

Thanks guys. Nothing serious. Life is picking up. I am fast approaching a 15 hour a week internship with local homeless youth, as well as full time college, part time work, and grad school next fall.

Wow Rosie, you definitely have your hands full. Take care of yourself girl. *Chitsa's mule*
Vlad T

Honestly I think it depends. If you happen to get into a conversation about likes and dislikes you can bring some of it up. It is best to know if you're compatible if you think the relationship might travel into the area of intimacy.

Dapper Cultist

Days of Raine
Vlad T

Raine says:

As soon as the relationship gets sexual I bring it up. I'd rather have no sex than sex that I don't enjoy.User Image

My problem is I tend to wait a bit before having sex in a relationship- which could cause awkwardness if the other person is super vanilla like the last person I dated.

Magic Fairy

M a l c c h i a t o
@Department of Mysteries: I'm inclined to disagree to a certain extent about the n****e chains. There is a stigma about nudity, and frankly, I think it's ridiculous. Most people don't walk around in public naked, however and if it's a shirtless male wearing chained n****e clamps in public, well, that's his prerogative. If a child is in a situation where someone is completely nude with various gear I think the real problem is why is the child exposed to that, not the other way around.

User Image Yes, but what if that person was wandering around and happened to pass a park or a school yard or something? I do understand what you mean though. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff