Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Dedicated Seeker

12,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Cool Cat 500
❝Currently writing a journal article of sorts re-exploring my identification as a kajira and my perception/living of the philosophies of Gor while also being queer/femme/AFAB. It was intended to be quite short and succinct. I am not that far off 2,000 words and it still isn't finished sweatdrop

Commanding Lieutenant

nachtzehren
❝Currently writing a journal article of sorts re-exploring my identification as a kajira and my perception/living of the philosophies of Gor while also being queer/femme/AFAB. It was intended to be quite short and succinct. I am not that far off 2,000 words and it still isn't finished sweatdrop
That's a challenging framework. My Sir used to participate in a Gor... LARP? He always was scholar class and all the dude bros preferred warrior class and that caused conflict. I'd be interesting in reading your queer/femme/AFAB approach to this very rigid hierarchy and gender role structure.

Dedicated Seeker

12,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Cool Cat 500
BlackRose_GreenBud
nachtzehren
That's a challenging framework. My Sir used to participate in a Gor... LARP? He always was scholar class and all the dude bros preferred warrior class and that caused conflict. I'd be interesting in reading your queer/femme/AFAB approach to this very rigid hierarchy and gender role structure.

Is it okay for me to PM you the link to it? It is on Fetlife smile

Commanding Lieutenant

nachtzehren
BlackRose_GreenBud
nachtzehren

Is it okay for me to PM you the link to it? It is on Fetlife smile

Of course smile

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm quite shocked that this thread survived on Gaia after SESTA/FOSTA.

How long has gold been gone? Yikes.

Commanding Lieutenant

Urvogel
I'm quite shocked that this thread survived on Gaia after SESTA/FOSTA.

How long has gold been gone? Yikes.
I ask myself the same question. Its likely doomed
Hello, thread!

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User ImageUser Image

I hope the thread remains alive. I want to see other weirdos around.

Dapper Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Very pleased to see this thread is still around!

I used to lurk this thread frequently when I was brand new and exploring kink and M/s relationships.
It's always fun meeting people who are into more alternative relationship styles ❤

Lonely Noob

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
I think i need help because i am always horny 24/7

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User ImageUser Image

I mean, maybe see a doctor.

Commanding Lieutenant

Flexxxoffender
I think i need help because i am always horny 24/7
Human sexuality has a wide variant of flavors. I too experience very high libido but have learned methods of living authentically without harming others or myself. What do you think you need help?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff