Lonely Noob

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
BlackRose_GreenBud
Flexxxoffender
I think i need help because i am always horny 24/7
Human sexuality has a wide variant of flavors. I too experience very high libido but have learned methods of living authentically without harming others or myself. What do you think you need help?

what are your methods?

Commanding Lieutenant

Flexxxoffender
BlackRose_GreenBud
Flexxxoffender
I think i need help because i am always horny 24/7
Human sexuality has a wide variant of flavors. I too experience very high libido but have learned methods of living authentically without harming others or myself. What do you think you need help?

what are your methods?
Its a multi-pronged method. Being polyamorous so I can ethically have multiple partners. Having healthy boundaries so I don't get myself in trouble with others if I end up thinking with my c**t. Masturbating on a daily basis to help prevent sexual frustration build up. Accepting that most of my partners cannot keep up with me or feel libido like I do. And dating another person who identifies as hypersexual (what we call ourselves). Oh and accepting hypersexuality as a part of me and not an inherent problem and/or actively fighting against internal and external slutshaming.

Elle Young's Senpai

Conservative Capitalist

i love being a dom top, but i do have nights where i feel like being a sub bottom. The gays on grindr out in orange county are all pretty much bottoms, so it be dry sometimes lol.

Chatty Husband

Does anyone else ever just have a hard time getting out of their head and into the moment as a sub? ive been struggling with that a lot recently and its.. really annoying to say the least. ig im asking if anyone has tips or anything fdsfas

Naughty Nerd

61,600 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Official Present Mic
Does anyone else ever just have a hard time getting out of their head and into the moment as a sub? ive been struggling with that a lot recently and its.. really annoying to say the least. ig im asking if anyone has tips or anything fdsfas

Not exactly. I'm kinda of an on/off sub.
But when I'm stressed it's more difficult to flip the switch.
I'd think it would help to identify why you're having trouble being in the moment.
I'd also assume that meditationm and tricks to help you meditate, should help.

Liberal Smoker

Does Gor still exist in any form in the real world? whee

Feel free to PM me if you have any insight into this particular world/@ me here in the thread!

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
oui daddy

Feel free to PM me if you have any insight into this particular world/@ me here in the thread!
I'm actually surprised at how many people take Gor out of a roleplay context and use it in kink in real life.
nachtzehren
BlackRose_GreenBud
nachtzehren
❝Currently writing a journal article of sorts re-exploring my identification as a kajira and my perception/living of the philosophies of Gor while also being queer/femme/AFAB. It was intended to be quite short and succinct. I am not that far off 2,000 words and it still isn't finished sweatdrop
That's a challenging framework. My Sir used to participate in a Gor... LARP? He always was scholar class and all the dude bros preferred warrior class and that caused conflict. I'd be interesting in reading your queer/femme/AFAB approach to this very rigid hierarchy and gender role structure.

Is it okay for me to PM you the link to it? It is on Fetlife smile

This is from a couple months ago, but I, too, am interested in reading this. I have friends who are Gorean and am always curious about the way in which others interact within the Gorean lifestyle!
Urvogel
oui daddy

I'm actually surprised at how many people take Gor out of a roleplay context and use it in kink in real life.

The Gorean lifestyle has been around for quite awhile. As younger people join the lifestyle, some of the more inherently abusive aspects of it are changing, which is awesome. When I look at healthy Gorean couples, like some dear friends of mine who used to be quite active in this thread, it makes me envious of the connection they have.
Official Present Mic

Sometimes, yeah. In those moments, I try to center myself with deep breathing exercises that help me to relax and let go.

Commanding Lieutenant

Miss the old days when this thread was lively

Naughty Nerd

61,600 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Wondering if there's anyone here that's willing to help me out a bit.
I'll have a chance to have the upper hand on my partner who's generally my Dom.
He's a bit of a switch and I have a bit of an interest in domming (but am like 95% submissive)
I can't just use his 2moves" since I'm a masochist and he's a sadist and he leans heavilly into that when he's domming me.
I'll have to (and he'd like to) tie him down to minimal mobility.
He's also ridiculously ticklish.
We like games (both huge nerds and play DnD (kind of the reason he owes me a Dom session is that he lost a game)

I'm just wondering if there's anyone that might have some experience that could help me get some ideas and/or tips, plans whatever.

Adorable Shapeshifter

I feel like this is a long overdue visit from the Furries! thread. How are things in the BDSM thread?
My partner and I recently discussed mutual interests in this kind of thing. Neither of us have any experiences in this and we're not even sure what "roles" we are. We're both so confused and awkward about it, we don't even know how to get started. We just talk about it lol

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
The people in this thread might find my pinata costume amusing xd

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff