husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

I'm really mad at my husband right now. Like really mad my cheeks are on fire =-=; I hate when he talks to his parents. I ruins like.. 5 days for me.
aweh, babe, what happened? D:

Feral Kitten

I am good and content. I had a good morning wake up call from my fiance this morning and we talked for a little while.

WIngs: YAY for getting your permit!!! I remember when I got mine.

Cupcake: What's wrong hun?
OKAY TODAY OFFICIALLY RULES BECAUSE I JUST FOUND A RIDE TO A SHOW I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RIDE TO FOR A MONTH ;U ; I CAN DIE HAPPY

Tipsy Gawker

@ Cupcake; D: awe, -hugs- hope your frown turns upside down soon >_<;

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm a military Girlfriend.
I'm in the USA, he's in Asia.
It's not fun. lmao.

Tipsy Gawker

DT; Awe! I can imagine how much it sucks. How long have ya'll been together for?

@DT; aweh ):
Well, welcome to the thread!!

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Officially, about two months.
But we met on gaia in 2005 and were a "thing" then.
then i got a boyfriend and that stopped in '07.
then we reconnected in like, 2009 and have been a "thing" until June of this year.

so, it's complicated. lmao.

what about you? whats your story?
[forgive me, i'm nosey razz ]

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Wishey: Thank you!!! biggrin I'm glad you started this!!!

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Afternoon guys! Something happened and Nate won't text me back :{ The night before last he was busy and then I fell asleep by the time I'm sure he would've been able to talk. But last night he didn't text me back at all :{
Edit:
Something happened that he hasn't told me about and I went on facebook and his status really really scares me. But I haven't been able to talk to him about it. I'm really worried :{

Tipsy Gawker

DT: Well, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 7 months now. I never like sharing my story, because I don't know. I shouldn't be embarrassed by it, but sometimes I am >.<; but I met him on Gaia too. >_<; so yeah not a really romantic story. Two years ago I met him on here because my previous username had a typo haha. And we just started talking on here. It got to the point where we ditched Gaia and just talked on the phone, and all that jazz. We got really close and I learned he was in the army and whatnot. I rejected him when he expressed his feelings to me because I didn't do online dating or any of that sort. But then he deployed, and we got closer, and I helped him through his deployment and when he safely returned to Alaska, I stopped hiding my feelings and told him I'd give it a try. He came down, met my family who loves him to death now. My mom loves him more than me I think! Hehe. So far it's been really wonderful and I don't think how we met is what matters. I last saw him last month for two weeks. So yeah, that's my kinda lame story of how I met my guy. I don't see it as "online dating" any more. Just a long distance relationship. He plans to move down here with me when he gets out of the army so yeah, I see him in my future. :3 as cheesy as it may sound.

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Awe.
Im Young,Mi Boyfriend is 17.
We Know Since Kids because we go to same School c:
I am Not passing over this situation..Of army but I wish You all guys and Girls good Luck On this!
Remenber That Your Love will Love You even throught the distance.

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@ Kero:

Thats adorable!! I think it's sweet how you two met [and a little funny that you were originally averse to the relationship]. At the end of the day, how you met isn't really important, all that matters is that you two love eachother. I'll admit, I was kinda embarassed to say I met my boyfriend online. I thought it just made me sound kinda pathetic, but then I look around at my friends and their relationships, and everyone elses' and realize i'm happier than they will ever be. I don't think your story sounds cheesey, though. I think it's one of the sweetest i've heard, because you cared about him enough to go against what you had orignally planned on doing [dating someone you met online]. That just makes it cute >w<

I think my mom likes my boyfriend more than she likes me, too. it's kinda funny xD
Oh well. At least we don't have to doubt that our families like our lovers xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces