You're a lot nicer than you give yourself credit for c:

If only you knew

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

I'm so subscribing to this thread

Devoted Pirate

2 weeks. I am getting so excited.

Lupine Labtech

Hello, name's Kat. Nearly twenty-four.

I've only ever been in long distance relationships. It's sort of how my life has panned out in a sense; i've never really gone out and met up with guys etc, so i've always seemed to have met guys online and fallen for them.

I've been in four relationships, now in my fifth, all long distance. The first guy lived seven hours away, the second three, third was three hours away, fourth... uhh, well, he lived abroad in the Netherlands, myself England. Only the first relationship ended from being long distance. I would visit him all the time and he only ever came to visit me once, so... not much effort made on his behalf.

The guy i'm with now lives a few hours away (three, again!) in Scotland, which is awesome because I always go to Scotland. He's very concerned about this being a long distance thing and i'm not sure how to reassure him. I keep mentioning I will always go to visit and i've been in long distance partnerships before and the distance has never been an issue, but he's still bugged by it.

So, yea, hey!

Shy Fatcat

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
I have been in one for a little over 3 years. It's been challenging at times because of our personal living situations, health, etc.

I'd share more, but I don't really want to air out too much publicly. But it's cool there is a thread for this. 3nodding

Chantilly Bunny's Partner

Shy Kitten

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm 23 and I'm in an international long-distance relationship. I live in the US and my boyfriend lives in Peru. We've been dating for more than 3 1/2 years and FINALLY have another visit planned for this August (almost exactly 2 years since our last visit).

I want to book my ticket like RIGHT NOW !!!!! scream but I can't until we know whether he's going to grad school or not. >:

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kliapatra
I'm 23 and I'm in an international long-distance relationship. I live in the US and my boyfriend lives in Peru. We've been dating for more than 3 1/2 years and FINALLY have another visit planned for this August (almost exactly 2 years since our last visit).

I want to book my ticket like RIGHT NOW !!!!! scream but I can't until we know whether he's going to grad school or not. >:

Why? If he doesn't go then is it possible for him to come live with you?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I met my live in girlfriend online. I call her my mail order bride.

My best friend lives in Wales, and I'm in America. He's been my best friend for two years. It sucks.

Devoted Pirate

3 days. I get to pick up M. from the airport on Monday morning. I am so excited this came together just right. I remember posting how M's spring break was "canceled". I am just glad he can be home. I get him 6 days this time instead of 4. heart

Chantilly Bunny's Partner

Shy Kitten

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
DizzySnowFire
Kliapatra

Why? If he doesn't go then is it possible for him to come live with you?

It's possible, but difficult. Without a student visa, we will probably have to get married in order to be together.

The reason I can't book my ticket yet is separate from that, though. If he gets into grad school and goes, he will have to be in the states by a certain date, so my visit to Peru will be short. If he doesn't, I will probably stay in Peru for several weeks or more before coming back. I need to know when to book my return flight before I can book it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff