Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cespy
Kostasi
Marcus Junius Brutus
Kostasi
Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east

But that's been going on for millenia. sad

Unfortunately. But every day it seems to escalate and I don't imagine it will be much longer before something gives and there is an even bigger problem.
Confirmation bias

I am in Afghanistan right now. I see it every day. No bias needed.
Kostasi
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi
No way, bro. The world is already hell and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. I don't want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Millions long for immortality that do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon.

How is the world already hell?

Look around us. Read the news. Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east. The US is crumbling from the inside out. The world as a whole is on a downhill slope.

You're in the military. You're only contributing to the violence.

The US isn't crumbling anymore than it has in the past.

I'm willing to bet you can't name any of the previous recessions in the 60's-90's and how they affected the US and global economy.

The world is in the best state it's ever been in, grow up.
The Willow Of Darkness
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi
No way, bro. The world is already hell and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. I don't want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Millions long for immortality that do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon.

Juxtaposed. blaugh

sad
No, I have no interest in living forever. If I died I die, shall miss everyone.. I'm not scared of death.
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi

Look around us. Read the news. Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east. The US is crumbling from the inside out. The world as a whole is on a downhill slope.

You're in the military. You're only contributing to the violence.

The US isn't crumbling anymore than it has in the past.

I'm willing to bet you can't name any of the previous recessions in the 60's-90's and how they affected the US and global economy.

The world is in the best state it's ever been in, grow up.

We shall see, won't we?
Yes. I would love to be around for every significant moment, be able to be here in hundreds of years and see how different life is and how everything continues to develop.

Enduring Phantom

No, death is the kindest moment of life. When I die, I'll go back to my immortal, formless, flawless state. In that state, I will be what you might call a 'god'. A radiant being unconfined by the trivialities and rules of the physical realm.

So tell me, why would I ever want to stay trapped in this annoyingly confining bag of flesh, in a world that would only care to see me rot?

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi
No way, bro. The world is already hell and its only going to get worse as time goes on. I dont want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Youre in the military. Youre only contributing to the violence.

The US isnt crumbling anymore than it has in the past.

Im willing to bet you cant name any of the previous recessions in the 60s-90s and how they affected the US and global economy.

The world is in the best state its ever been in, grow up.

Hey man, lets cool it Down, the military in afghan sure dont want to be there, and we owe our military respect.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
No, but if I did, then I might work on myself, like learning tons of languages and whatnot.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Resonare Praeteriti
No, death is the kindest moment of life. When I die, Ill go back to my immortal, formless, flawless state. In that state, I will be what you might call a god. A radiant being unconfined by the trivialities and rules of the physical realm.

So tell me, why would I ever want to stay trapped in this annoyingly confining bag of flesh, in a world that would only care to see me rot?

Wow, great post!
I guess I want to see what happens in the future, and if the world ever becomes a utopia I doubt but some say it will) or if we will go to mars. You have to admit, to see the world make great changes like space exploration would be pretty cool wink

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Captain Jailbait
Why would you hate yourself for that? I want to live forever, and if there is any possible way to, then I will. I want to exist.

Cus at first I would have to see my loved ones pass away and adjust to living a secluded life. But, yea, I my entire family lived forever, thatd be great!

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Digital Fiend
No, but if I did, then I might work on myself, like learning tons of languages and whatnot.

Hell yeah an eternity at the gym, ill change my last name to Schwarzenegger!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff