Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
If you could live forever, would you? and why or why not? my ideas are that i would. i know i would hate myself for ir, but in time i would understand and be like a god or something. that would be tight.
No way, bro. The world is already hell and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. I don't want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Millions long for immortality that do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I would take the risk, yes.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kostasi
No way, bro. The world is already hell and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. I don't want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Millions long for immortality that do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon.

i still want to see what the world become in a thousnd years though... it is tempting, though, isnt it
stefan1921
Kostasi

i still want to see what the world become in a thousnd years though... it is tempting, though, isnt it

Incredibly tempting indeed, my friend. I just don't think it'd be worth it in the end.
Kostasi

How is the world already hell?
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi

Look around us. Read the news. Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east. The US is crumbling from the inside out. The world as a whole is on a downhill slope.
Juxtaposed the Angel
Kostasi

Juxtaposed. blaugh
No thanks. I am excited to find out what will happen when I die.
Marcus Junius Brutus
Kostasi
Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east

But that's been going on for millenia. sad

Unfortunately. But every day it seems to escalate and I don't imagine it will be much longer before something gives and there is an even bigger problem.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I choose immortality. Sounds more fun than gettin' killed by time
stefan1921
If you could live forever, would you? and why or why not?

Unless I could find some way to be infinitely successful and happy, then no, I would not choose to live forever. I imagine it would get extremely lonely.
Kostasi
Marcus Junius Brutus
Kostasi
Violence and wars breaking out everywhere in the middle east

But that's been going on for millenia. sad

Unfortunately. But every day it seems to escalate and I don't imagine it will be much longer before something gives and there is an even bigger problem.
Confirmation bias

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces