Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Only if I knew for a fact that there were no afterlife of some sort.
The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
woo copy/paste!
nope never
what happens if i lose my eyes or something, im just blind for eternity?
i have to be guaranteed that no ******** up s**t like that would happen
Kostasi
Beerios
Kostasi
No way, bro. The world is already hell and it's only going to get worse as time goes on. I don't want to be here to see the downfall of everything. So live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse.

Millions long for immortality that do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon.

Does living fast involve spending hours on gaia?

Man, I am in Afghanistan. Could you be so kind as to suggest what else I'm supposed to do out here? When I go home, I won't even so much as look at a computer anymore.
wow way to waste taxpayer money that goes to your salary by derping around on gaia
Depends if I'm going to grow old or contract some permanent painful disease and whether my significant other will grow old and die. I would like to live forever if I can stay my age and be with my lover. Life is too short to be appreciated.
ive actually thought of this before, i like the idea of being immune to death from natural causes
so cancer isnt going to kill me, but getting shot in the face will
leaves me a way out if i decide immortality sucks

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Until everyone dies and you're alone. emo

Also, it depends. Living forever with or without pain?
I think that living forever would be lonely unless you had someone to spend all of that time with. In that case I would love to simply to watch the world change.
Nope. If I did, I wouldn´t really have any goals or dreams. Besides, the world is getting worse and worse as time passes, so I wouldn´t want to stick around to see that.

4,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
no, because my bones would get weaker and my eyesight will get worse i will be living like h*ll.
No thanks. I'd be too old to enjoy life by then.

Fanatical Codger

Be the most humble, humble of servants to this little girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No I dont mind dieing.
Once you're dead you're donzo. nothing more to see, just blackness unless you believe in a heaven or hell in which case you're stuck in the same scenario of eternal mundane exisistence. either way it's going to be permanent so given a choice between being able to still experience and see many many futures or float around without consciousness or spend it in oblivion for all of eternity I would choose the former hands down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff