Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Bisexuality was never a huge thing in my area (north carolina), because most people down here are very much "homosexuality is wrong, you're going to hell"

I only had to deal with that once, when i told my father I was gay. i was living with him at the time, in some middle-of-nowhere town of Texas. He kicked me out of his house for three weeks, and then took me back in on the condition i started seeing a therapist for the "problem". Well, im still gay and i think the therapist is now too. LMAO JK JK.
I was always optimistic sometimes but then I got pull down by peer pressure to like girls so I won't get joked on and treated like s**t.
External-beauty
Quote:
Bisexuality was never a huge thing in my area (north carolina), because most people down here are very much "homosexuality is wrong, you're going to hell"

I only had to deal with that once, when i told my father I was gay. i was living with him at the time, in some middle-of-nowhere town of Texas. He kicked me out of his house for three weeks, and then took me back in on the condition i started seeing a therapist for the "problem". Well, im still gay and i think the therapist is now too. LMAO JK JK.

Uhhhh you dirty boy...
Quote:
Uhhhh you dirty boy...

haha, Im not dirty, well, maybe a little.
wait a minute! I'm being called a dirty boy from the guy who has a naked man showering in his signature?

whats wrong with this picture? LOL
I haven't been so secure in my homosexuality lately. It's very confusing. gonk

I almost feel like...a bicurious lesbian. >_>

I've always liked girls though, even when I was younger. I remember wanting to kiss this one girl that rode the same bus I did when I was in like, kindergarten.
life gets confuseing.
I know what I am but do you? o_O
External-beauty
life gets confuseing.

oh, do I know it. Dx
External-beauty
life gets confuseing.

Just let this thread die or dry hump it till it can't take no more...
I happen to be partial to dry humping things...

DRY HUMP AWAY
Besides, i need somewhere to post until i make enough money to buy the gloves and vest to finish my Spirited Xmas set. ^^

yea
[The.End]
When I was in junior high I started to doubt I was straight, and now I know I'm a bisexual, yes this is way before the bisexual fad even started.

I agree, being Bi became a huge fad outta nowhere. I'm friends with a couple of girls who admit they're not Bi, but do stuff with other girls just.... because. But apparently they're not Bi. I dunno.
I flirt with anything that moves, I think I even flirt with my sister...I don't know...but apparently my friend (who is a lesbian) says that I'm showing the same signs she did a year or two ago? So now she thinks I'm bi and told my ex boyfriend, who has now convinced his current girlfriend and my other best friend that I'm bi when I don't think I even am...or does flirting with everyone, male or female, show that I might actually be bi?

Ugh, sorry, I'm just so frustrated because everyone is telling me I'm bi, when I think I'm only interested in guys...beyond the well manured "She looks cute today" kind of comments...Sorry, go on with your conversations...
never let someone else tell you who to be. If you just like to flirt a lot that doesnt in any way make you bi. you just like flirting alot. Thats not a crime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff