Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know I'm gay too 3nodding

but didn't really come to terms with it until I was 16 or something because I just hadn't realized that maybe the reason I never kissed (or wanted to kiss or do anything for that matter) a girl was maybe because I was gay. xd
I new I was gay in the.....3rd or 4th grade....i think. I remember I was really young, and this kid in my class came over. He said something about kissing or french kisses and asked me if I had ever kissed anyone. I said 'blah blah blah.' then he asked if I wanted to try with him. We eventually seperated because of a fight but it was fun while it lasted. End of story. Yup, I'm gay.
yay for gay

it ryhmes. wow. look at that
I knew i was gay at a young age too. i mean, in a way i guess i always knew, but i remember in the fifth Grade one of the guys in my class said he was kissing a girl, and i remember wishing he would kiss me. lol. I never thought it was wierd back then, and dont anymore, but man oh man were my middle school days confuseing.
I have one friend on here BTW
so please

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Hmm.. I read somewhere that almost all straight people are at least a little bi. Only 2% of people that claim to be straight are actually 100% straight. Lol 3nodding
.-Simple Star-.
Hmm.. I read somewhere that almost all straight people are at least a little bi. Only 2% of people that claim to be straight are actually 100% straight. Lol 3nodding

I agree with that, everyone at some point have their questions. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I am. One minuet I like someone, the next I don't. Wether it be male or female. I'm just emotionally and mentally screwed.
GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!!!!!
DA_C-H-I-B-O

Is there any "Real" proof that they were actually created...Were you there when it happened? Didn't think so.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I don't understand why people place so much emphasis on choosing a sexuality, or making a definitive statement about which one they are.

I used to figure I was bisexual, because I knew that I could love man, or a woman, depending on their personality. I didn't care about their body, or their gender. Then, I fell in love with a man. I've told him a few times that I'd love him the same even if he was a woman.

I don't really know what you'd call that. I'm attracted to what I see as beautiful, be it male or female, and right now, the most beautiful in my eyes happens to be male.

Pansexual?
I can't say that I understand what it's like to know you're gay. Especially being young and realizing there is something different about you. That's crazy that you knew at such a young age though. can't imagine...
Love has no bounds. No matter if your attracted to the same gender. I personally haven't found love yet but I will love them no matter what gender they are.
I'm gay. I've been sure of it since I was 13 or 14. I'm 17 (almost 1 cool now.

I don't care at all. It's just a normal everyday part of me now.

Only thing I don't like is that I'm 110% unconfident when approaching guys I'm interested in (even if I know they're gay/bi). And because I'm gay, my options are already limited. So I feel like I miss out a lot on potential relationships. But I'm not shy because I'm gay, or about being gay. I'm just shy about talking to people... I imagine I'd be just as shy if I was interested in girls.
Kairi Rayne
DA_C-H-I-B-O

Is there any "Real" proof that they were actually created...Were you there when it happened? Didn't think so.

Well no One was there except for God But there wouldnt be faith if u had to see evrything with ur own to eyes right?

and do you see the wind?

didnt think so!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas