I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

Bi and proud.
I'm gay and proud.
[The.End]
Dark Seeker
Had same sex feelings since I was at least 11. Remember fliping through channels and stopping on a guy who was striping and really enjoying it. Only figured it out and accepted it near my 18th birthday. I'm pretty much gay but would not rule out a really great girl if I ever connected with one.
I was like that before I met my girlfriend 3nodding
Something like this, but at a much younger age. Sexually was never shoved down my throat as in gender stereotypes except the boys don't cry. plus I like both male/female bodies their both equally hot and their attached to either a really good personality a shitty one or an amazing one...
I've had it easy. My mother was very open to the idea of me being gay, and when i told her on my 14th birthday that i thought i was, she just smiled and said "Be who you are, no matter what"

from that day on i have been myself. I'm gay, and I'll admit it to anyone, god help the soul who tells me im wrong. I dont know when i knew, i just kinda always did i guess. it was always just in the back of my mind. I just knew i didnt like girls in a sexual way, i liked boys. and now, this is who i am. The only bad thing about it is everyone expects me to know if they would look good in this color or that color or if they should put their hair up or down, or what make up to use. i have no idea. do whatever you think you look good in. LOL
I think I pretty much knew I was gay at young age (11-12) but I didn't really accept it until I was around 15.
I am attracted to people who are male, femayl, and gender neutral. so i call myself pan-sexual. because to me that encompasses everything. i happen to be engaged to the most wonderful man in the world (i am femayl.) but i still enjoy looking at everything. i came to accept it about 3-4 years ago, but have known in the back of my head since i was in 3rd grade.
I've never bothered 'fitting in' with one sexuality.
Ever since my early teens I threw it all away, because really, I never saw a point to it.
If I fall in love with someone, I fall in love with someone.
Simple as that.

Guess I've always been attracted to both genders, though.
My first attraction was to another girl, actually.
I think I was about 11?
I didn't even think anything of it, so I guess I accepted myself straight away.

I tell you what, my parents weren't too shocked to find out that I had the occassional attraction to both sexes.
I kind of suspect they were expecting it to happen.
xD
External-beauty
I've had it easy. My mother was very open to the idea of me being gay, and when i told her on my 14th birthday that i thought i was, she just smiled and said "Be who you are, no matter what"

from that day on i have been myself. I'm gay, and I'll admit it to anyone, god help the soul who tells me im wrong. I dont know when i knew, i just kinda always did i guess. it was always just in the back of my mind. I just knew i didnt like girls in a sexual way, i liked boys. and now, this is who i am. The only bad thing about it is everyone expects me to know if they would look good in this color or that color or if they should put their hair up or down, or what make up to use. i have no idea. do whatever you think you look good in. LOL
xD

This reminds me of a time at the mall when a man came up to me and my mom and held up a sweater and asked, "Is the heather, or gray?"

I had no idea that heather was a color until my mom told me.
Quote:
xD

This reminds me of a time at the mall when a man came up to me and my mom and held up a sweater and asked, "Is the heather, or gray?"

I didnt know that until just now! XDD

and for the people who keep saying stuff like "fitting into a sexuallity"

its not the same. I cant find a female sexually appealing, i just cant. I could call myself nothing, but it would be a lie. i know that im homosexual, so why not say it. sometimes titles help. If you can find anyone sexually appealing, more power to you, but others cannot do so.
External-beauty
Quote:
xD

its not the same. I cant find a female sexually appealing, i just cant. I could call myself nothing, but it would be a lie. i know that im homosexual, so why not say it. sometimes titles help. If you can find anyone sexually appealing, more power to you, but others cannot do so.
I know that there are people who are only attracted to a certain gender, but I wonder why people who are confused about their sexuality need to find the exact one, right away?

EDIT: HEY! We're both Beauties. xD
Blitzkrieg Beauty
External-beauty
Quote:
xD

I know that there are people who are only attracted to a certain gender, but I wonder why people who are confused about their sexuality need to find the exact one, right away?

I think it's because people hate not knowing... or they want to be able to explain it to their family, and if they are confused, they feel that they can't.
External-beauty
Quote:
xD

I really have to agree with this. I'm not sexually attracted to girls at all. I can find them cute and I have this crush on a girl in my class at school but it is entirely personality based, which is why I do doubt I and a girl could ever work out. Personiality can only account for so much, and I honestily don't know if it alone could substain a relationship for me. But again, I never do like saying never, for some odd reason.
Goofballs Lady
Blitzkrieg Beauty
External-beauty
Quote:
xD

I think it's because people hate not knowing... or they want to be able to explain it to their family, and if they are confused, they feel that they can't.
I think that's why bisexuality is often the one they fall back on.

When I was around thirteen, everybody was bisexual, suddenly, and now that I'm older, it's kind of weeded itself out.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Goofballs Lady
Blitzkrieg Beauty
External-beauty
Quote:
xD

I think that's why bisexuality is often the one they fall back on.

When I was around thirteen, everybody was bisexual, suddenly, and now that I'm older, it's kind of weeded itself out.

Bisexuality was never a huge thing in my area (north carolina), because most people down here are very much "homosexuality is wrong, you're going to hell"
There really was this one big huge Bisexual craze. it happens around the age of like 15-18. Everyone and their dogs think they like both genders. after 18 you start to figure it out. I was gay all the way through it. lol. I dont see me changeing anytime soon, but who knows what the future hold except father time himself, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff