Welcome to Gaia! ::

^^ whoa... I let yoo guys guess what i am ._______. 4laugh
Exare
I think I pretty much knew I was gay at young age (11-12) but I didn't really accept it until I was around 15.

hmm... yea haha.. i knewt it all the time

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I know I'm straight, but I do find some girls attractive.. As some gays are quite obssessed with the female body but not in an attracting way.. if you understand. =S
I guess I just like some features a girl can have, I had one drunken experience with a girl but never again? xD

Gay people = Fun.

LOL@ Tristan-Tk-Kingsley. Maybe I'll do that., wanna push in front? Pucker up first
Just be your self, It's all you can be.
& you can't help the way you feel ;]]
IT's people you love, not a SEX.
i have always questioned my sexuality but then i figured why did i have to "figure it out"? if i am attracted to someone, i am with that person. I know that sexually, i have been with a male that satisfies me as much as the women i have been with.
I'm pretty sure I'm bi now, because I could really imagine myself having sex with a girl... XD
And I've been feeling weird recently.

I know I'm attracted to women. But I'm not sure if I'm attracted to men.
Does it make me a bicurious lesbian? XD

I've been with the most wonderful girl for 3 years now. 3nodding
i know im gay i accept it and am as out as anyone can possabely be how else will the other gay people know im gay it hard to gat in a relationshp and be a closet case but it takes time for people to learn and accept who they are
drtwix
i know im gay i accept it and am as out as anyone can possabely be how else will the other gay people know im gay it hard to gat in a relationshp and be a closet case but it takes time for people to learn and accept who they are

My girlfriend used to be 'just' my best friend. When I told her I was in love with that other girl, she kind of... realized that such things actually DO happen in real life. And she also realized that she fell for me. XD
Ive known i was gay since i was about 7 sweatdrop .I was always more attracted to girls than boys.When i was introduced to the anime fad all the fangirls were melting over bishonen.I couldnt keep my eyes off the boobs.There like...HUGE.
I've known I'm gay for a while now. I can't rememeber exactly when boys suddenly became cute/gorgeous to me.
As for affirmations, I first came out to someone over the summer (June I think) and she was surprised, but she loved the fact. As for may parents, I haven't told my dad and I don't think my mom remembers.
It's weird that the rest of my family think I'm straight
xBnNi kisSes
Exare
I think I pretty much knew I was gay at young age (11-12) but I didn't really accept it until I was around 15.

hmm... yea haha.. i knewt it all the time
Love ******** hurts..

Jeg vidste ikke at du var bøsse? ._.

Somebody, please kill me!
wow thats weird ive always known i was gay... =)
C00KiE x3
^^ whoa... I let yoo guys guess what i am ._______. 4laugh

uhm...colorful?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out