Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Enabler

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
There's been a lot of posts involving folks questioning their sexuality. Is there anyone out there who's secure in their homosexuality? When do you recall you first affirmations? Have you had any trouble with being homo?

I remember as a little girl, like 9 or 10, I loved the movie terminator 2. I never knew why, I just did. I caught a bit of it the other day and I know why now. Linda Hamilton. Especially when she breaks out of the mental ward... in that wife beater with no bra on. damn...
When I was in junior high I started to doubt I was straight, and now I know I'm a bisexual, yes this is way before the bisexual fad even started.
Had same sex feelings since I was at least 11. Remember fliping through channels and stopping on a guy who was striping and really enjoying it. Only figured it out and accepted it near my 18th birthday. I'm pretty much gay but would not rule out a really great girl if I ever connected with one.
Dark Seeker
Had same sex feelings since I was at least 11. Remember fliping through channels and stopping on a guy who was striping and really enjoying it. Only figured it out and accepted it near my 18th birthday. I'm pretty much gay but would not rule out a really great girl if I ever connected with one.
I was like that before I met my girlfriend 3nodding
Before, I was straight because it was easier (for some reason) to be that way. I already had a girlfriend, eventually, I just decided that I though a lot of guys were pretty, that was that. I never had deep feelings for anyone except my girlfriend. I'm still with her, except now i'm bi. No big deal. 8D

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I know I'm bisexual and proud to say so when asked, and I didn't even know there was a 'fad' about bisexuality at the time.
gonk
I don't understand why people place so much emphasis on choosing a sexuality, or making a definitive statement about which one they are.

I used to figure I was bisexual, because I knew that I could love man, or a woman, depending on their personality. I didn't care about their body, or their gender. Then, I fell in love with a man. I've told him a few times that I'd love him the same even if he was a woman.

I don't really know what you'd call that. I'm attracted to what I see as beautiful, be it male or female, and right now, the most beautiful in my eyes happens to be male.
I was unsure if my sexuality back in high school. I tried both boys and girls. In the end I found out that I like girls more (i'm a boy). I am glad I satisfied my curiousity though, I had to know for sure.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I don't understand why people place so much emphasis on choosing a sexuality, or making a definitive statement about which one they are.

I used to figure I was bisexual, because I knew that I could love man, or a woman, depending on their personality. I didn't care about their body, or their gender. Then, I fell in love with a man. I've told him a few times that I'd love him the same even if he was a woman.

I don't really know what you'd call that. I'm attracted to what I see as beautiful, be it male or female, and right now, the most beautiful in my eyes happens to be male.
Truer words were never spoken.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Blitzkrieg Beauty

Because according to the majority, if you're not straight, you're a SINNER! scream

Psh.
blaugh
[The.End]
Blitzkrieg Beauty

Truer words were never spoken.
Thank you. ^^

@GeneralSephirothValentine: The majority sucks. xD

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Blitzkrieg Beauty

@GeneralSephirothValentine: The majority sucks. xD

Yarly.
heart
I'm like.....95% sure I'm a lesbian.

There are some men who I find absolutely adorable, but I would not ever date them, nor do I get sexually turned on by them. (does it help that most of the men are cartoon characters?)

the only reason I wasn't sure of this much, much earlier was because I forced my mind into thinking I was straight, it didn't work well, though...

and there are girls who I'd date, and girls who I'd ********. And, my eyes would always follow women, rather than men....
When I was about 2 my best friend who was a girl showed me what it was like to masturbate. Ever since I've been doing it to girls (like rainbow brite) and playing house where I was the boy and my girl friends and I would always kiss. My first kiss and first love was with a girl, and apparently my virginity tooo..but I dunno if I count that. I'm bi but I still am obsesssed with women.
hehe im bi biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces