Utah 0.0084745762711864 0.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >

Aged Elder

12,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
Only reason I came here was to say "Not Illinois".

Invisible Humorist

SDPlus von CT
SamaSenseiSenpai
Adyman182
SamaSenseiSenpai
Who the hell would vote for Florida or Tennessee?

So many people voted Florida, in my previous polls too, probably just because it's ******** Florida. There are some explanations I got, perhaps I should quote them if you are into arguing about that.

I can't see what's wrong with Tennessee though. You care to explain?

Florida is full of lunatics and Tennessee is meth.

you mean Florida is full of cool people cool

i don't know why people are so afraid of Florida

King Noob

I live in south florida. people don't know how to drive. a lot of really rude people.

florida has nice weather though. No snow, mostly warm all year round.

nature wise we have beaches, the keys, lots of water sports (snorkeling, some surfing, kayaking), the everglades, lake okeechobee

A lot of hispanic people.

Original Shoujo

GhostlyMark
SDPlus von CT
SamaSenseiSenpai
Adyman182
SamaSenseiSenpai
Who the hell would vote for Florida or Tennessee?

So many people voted Florida, in my previous polls too, probably just because it's ******** Florida. There are some explanations I got, perhaps I should quote them if you are into arguing about that.

I can't see what's wrong with Tennessee though. You care to explain?

Florida is full of lunatics and Tennessee is meth.

you mean Florida is full of cool people cool

i don't know why people are so afraid of Florida

they shouldn't.there are bad people everywhere.but mostly it's because of south Florida probably. the drugs and all the bad people.
also the swamps.people think it's all crrraaazzyyy swamp monsters waiting to eat them! Or feed them to their pet alligators.
which, you know
in some cases theyjust might rofl
no but the swamp.I love swamps.swamp lands.I don't love mosquitos but I love swamps.they're cool.they sooth me.they're peaceful and nice.buti think some people might find swamps kinda scary.so maybe its everything together.
Pennsylvania has the best culture :3.. we have a little of everything across our state

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I can't speak for any of the other states, but I know with Ohio, the more you travel south, the more drug addicts there is. In fact, my town is SO bad, it's nicknamed "Pillicothe" instead of Chillicothe. And we're cleaner than the border (Portsmouth) to Kentucky! : It's really pretty, though, if you like nature, and there ARE some good people who are still in Ohio.
We also have 2 major plants in the South; one is nuclear and the other is a paper mill. As a result to all of the pollution (this is my theory and everyone else I've talked to), cancer rates are VERY high here. I can think of like 10 people right off the top of my head that I know and have died of Cancer in the last couple of years.
There are a good bit of people who are still racially prejudiced. My husband, who is full blooded hispanic (adopted into a white family as a baby, who literally has no accent) has had some problems around here because of his race. And for some reason, a lot of people have "Southern pride" and raise the rebel flag. This town sucks, but it's my home...

I'm actually considering moving out of state myself; that's why I wound up here. LOL

Fatcat

Florida, unless you hate the summer seeing as they have it basically all year long.

Also definitely not Alabama.

Vermillion Prophet

So it seems like people trend toward naming the place they live as the best state to live in, but that is certainly not the case. Unless of course they live in Washington. Colorado is a close second though.

And just to note, I live in Indiana... unfortunately.

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NEW JERSEY scream

Aged Zealot

User Image

Take Washington out. It's gorgeous here, but the high cost of living, taxes and massive population density isn't worth it.User Image

I nominate Alaska because of low taxes, low crime, more property freedom, awesome wilderness, and less law intrusion.

bu the weather blows.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Koda Crest

User Image

Take Washington out. It's gorgeous here, but the high cost of living, taxes and massive population density isn't worth it.User Image

That's not what I usually hear about Washington.

But then again, for me, rain kills it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces