Utah 0.0084745762711864 0.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Not South Carolina....South Carolina totally blows.

I like Florida far better than here...in my opinion of course.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Adyman182
I love the US and always wanted to move there, and I wonder where would I and where should I choose to live if I had the choice to choose where I'd move in within US, so here's something I did because I'm just that much a USA enthusiast, and that much of a stat nerd. Poll choices explained below.

Please read: Before voting, make sure beauty isn't the only thing taken into consideration, you need to make sure you can afford it, and if you can adjust to the weather, taxes, and other factors that come into play, which means that it isn't about tourism, but rather living, so I would ask people that never lived in US not to vote. Vote only if you're knowledgeable enough about the topic. I hope you understood me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(The 6 states in the poll are there for a reason, as voted by Gaia community last year by doing some multiple polls featuring all states across the forums.

(Numbers represent the number of votes advantage before this poll)

California 6
Colorado 4
Florida 8
Minnesota* 0
New Hampshire* 0
New York 4
Tennessee 4
Utah* 0
Vermont* 1
Washington 0

Those votes don't count now, as I want some new votes and them to count only. So I do want one poll to decide the definitive best state to live in as voted by Gaia community.

*additionally featured, explained below

4 states added because of the constant top rankings in official magazine/website polls, surveys, and analysis (redemption FTW):

Utah
Minnesota
Vermont
New Hampshire
)

Some factors I usually count on when determining the best place:

1. Income
2. Taxes
3, Weather
4. (Un) employment rate
5. Housing prices
6. Popularity of the place, largest cities
7. Crime rates
8. Culture
9. Lakes, rivers and seas (oceans)
10. People
11. Politics (Republican, Democratic)
12. Nature and landscape

Make sure you know at least something distinctive about every state listed, and pretty much every state in general, before voting.

You don't have to choose only the states from the poll, you can post any US State that you think is the best in the comments.

Explaining your vote is really appreciated.

Vote and post, 'muricans wink

I see a lot of votes for Florida- why?
I mean, I guess that really depends on the type of life you want to lead and what type of scenery you want. If you plan on having children and raising them in your state of residence, do not pick Florida unless you can afford a private or magnet school, or unless the education factor involved is college level. We have one of the highest drop out rates in the entire country, with some of the most spotty funding I've ever experienced in my life.

Cost of living can get pretty high in Florida, depending on where you live. My area you will not find anything decent under $750, most things being $800-$1000, with little or no utilities included. Keep in mind that most of what you will find for those prices are 1-3 bedroom apartments of various size and hospitable nature, or small homes for rent (and possibly in a bad location). Most good prices are reserved for 50+ housing, at least in my area.
Public transport is very limited outside of major cities and is basically limited to taxi services, and not the type you can hail from the side of the road. The type you need to phone and wait a while for, and it can be very costly. Basically, if you plan on coming to Florida you really need to have transportation of your own.

6.2% (Jun 2014)
Florida, Unemployment rate vs 6.1% for the US as a whole, and 7.1% for California.

Keep in mind that minimum wage varies from state to state, and in Florida it is $7.93 an hour (which is actually fairly high in comparison to some other states, but low when compared to ones like California, Washington, Colorado, Vermont, etc)
http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-minimum-wage-chart.aspx
Florida is one of the many states that is not the best environment for working class citizens.
If you do waiting, please be aware that they will pay you below minimum wage, which may already be poor depending on which state you go to. And tipping may be excepted in the states, but it's in no way completely customary. You will often get ******** on tips (one girl in this same forum I think has spent a lot of her life hopping from various countries, working jobs in each to get money to move on- she also says that the US has been one of her worst working experiences, and she's had several tables where people pay 50-100 for a meal and leave her a $2 tip, which makes her totally rich at $4 an hour.
That being said, please try to arrange something before you get here if at all possible.
Florida also ranks low on overall income.
Quote:
Average annual salary in Florida ranks low nationally. The average annual salary for Floridians ranks No. 32 nationwide, according to a new On Numbers analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Floridians have an average annual salary of $40,750, or an hourly wage of $19.59, as of May 2011.

Tax information: http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/
http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=29
Webpage Title

Florida also has one of the weaker mental health care systems, if that's a concern for you, as well as a weaker overall healthcare system when compared to other states. They also have weaker state benefits for those who need assistance (though this might not apply so much to you as a foreigner).
http://www.webmd.com/news/20070613/how-states-rank-on-health-care
Webpage Title

Florida summers can get decently brutal. Weather in temp is 80-98, but the humidity is also around 75-100% at almost all times. Winters are fairly mild, though evenings can get relatively chilly (anywhere from 25F - 60F/-1C - 15C). We get no snow. Where as New York, on the other hand... When I went there in January, it was 17F in the day and -12 at night (-8C and -12C), and I'm sure it often gets colder. Pennsylvania does not get as cold, but also has fairly hot (though much less humid) summers.

The culture you see in Florida is a bit varied, much like the rest of the states, but predominantly you will see Mexican, Cuban, Jamaican, and Native American (location dependent- Seminole is one of the largest, which is further south I think for the most part). Aside from ethnic culture, Florida is also predominantly maritime. Lots of boaters, fishers, etc.
Waters are not always clear or blue here. For example, the ocean in my area looks like mud. Drive about an hour or so south, then you start getting the pristine waters, and don't hit the clearest until you get to the Keys. The West coast is similar- all location dependent.

Some of our largest cities are Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Miami, Hollywood, and West Palm Beach. Others are Tampa, Pensacola, Cocoa Beach, etc.
Name Population Latitude/Longitude
1 Jacksonville 821,784 30.332 / -81.656
2 Miami 399,457 25.774 / -80.194
3 Tampa 335,709 27.948 / -82.458
4 Saint Petersburg 244,769 27.771 / -82.679
5 Orlando 238,300 28.538 / -81.379
6 Hialeah 224,669 25.858 / -80.278
7 Tallahassee 181,376 30.438 / -84.281
8 Fort Lauderdale 165,521 26.122 / -80.143
9 Port Saint Lucie 164,603 27.294 / -80.35 (I've lived here before, actually)
10 Pembroke Pines 154,750 26.003 / -80.224

If you want nature and landscape, Florida really doesn't offer much variety there either.
(I'm starting to wonder if any of the people who voted for it actually live in Florida, jesus ********)
There are almost no hills. Most of what you pass when driving are prickly trees and cows (which reminds me, we're also big on farmland- we are a primary exporter of oranges, after all). Of course, if the coastal landscape is more your thing, that's something you might enjoy. There are some nice areas in Florida- but as someone who has traveled and lived in several other states, it's lack luster visually compared to most places.
We connect to both the Atlantic Ocean (east coast- Miami/Hollywood/etc) and the Gulf of Mexico. (West coast- Tampa etc)
We have several lakes, the primary one being Lake Okeechobee.
We also have a number of rivers and lagoons, and of course the Everglades.

We're at sea level, so digging down you'll hit water. We're also on limestone. For those reasons, Florida residences do not have basements. We also do not have attics due to the heat and humidity levels that we're subjected to. It would be too costly for construction.

In terms of politics
, Florida is Swing/maybe a slight lean towards Red (For non Amerifags, this translates into: It's been carried by both Democratic and Republican parties, and during elections is targeted about equally by both parties- however, it does seem to lean a bit Republican, and we tend to spend a lot of time on 'budgeting'.

In terms of Crime:
No matter where you go, the closer you are the the larger cities the more you'll see violent crime statistics increase. As Florida is a major tourist state with a lot of people, there are absolutely neighborhoods you'll want to avoid and parts of the cities you'd better be wise before you walk into.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/fsac/menu/crime-trends/violent-crime.aspx
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/FSAC/FSAC-Home.aspx
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/31/most-dangerous-cities-florida_n_4524866.html
Quote:
Florida may be just the fourth most populous state in the U.S., but it contains more of nation's 100 most dangerous cities -- a total of 11 -- than any other state, including California (10), Texas (five), and New York (four).

CONVERSELY: Top ten safest places in FL

So aside from "loving the USA" why do you want to actually come here? What do you think you stand to gain? What goals to you plan on fulfilling?

Quote:
But what about Colorado? Because THAT'S my first and only choice, personally. I've heard more bad stuff about Oregon than Colorado.

I've heard lots of great stuff about Colorado from people who have lived in several places there for a very long time. My father lived there for a long time too, he always insists it's been his favorite place and if he had to choose to move out of state again, he'd want to return to Colorado. If you do live there though, and especially if you decide to live up by the mountains or around Denver, cold weather driving and maintenance skills are a must. Read up on it. Maybe even take some driving courses when you get here for cold weather, if where you come from isn't prone to it. If you're not prepared, you could either end up in a ditch, or with your car dead in the garage because the cold cracked something important in your engine. Same goes for house maintenance in cold weather- you'll want to read up on how to prevent your water pipes from freezing/bursting and all of that fun stuff.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Giovanna_Deiderich

But my question is have you lived here. emotion_0A0
I hate it.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Magical Lover

11,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rosalind Hawk
Giovanna_Deiderich

I hate it.

I wish.

I've lived in South Carolina.....and I can tell you now. I hate it. Loaded with too many jesus freaks and backwards people. Not saying that everyone is like that, but you run into the special few.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Giovanna_Deiderich
Rosalind Hawk
Giovanna_Deiderich

I hate it.

I wish.

I've lived in South Carolina.....and I can tell you now. I hate it. Loaded with too many jesus freaks and backwards people. Not saying that everyone is like that, but you run into the special few.

You really don't though is my point.
Florida has loads of Jesus freaks too, they just don't happen to be as concentrated (and yes I've spent decent amounts of time in SC, as well as NC and TN). Also plenty of backwards people- we have lots of farmland, and lots of rednecks.
I've been ******** by state laws several times, and failed repeatedly by the school system growing up here (and I went through several counties).

As a successful adult, yeah sure. I guess then Florida might be a more hospitable place. If you're a tourist, it has a lot to offer.
If you're a standard working class citizen or a struggling minor, you can basically get ********- at least that's how their system makes you feel.
0 public transport out of metro areas (we don't even have passenger trains that run north of West Palm, and bus stations are equally as distant- but you see plenty of senior living buses), you lose your license or ability to get one if you drop out of school which contributes to a lot of dropouts being unable to get their GED in a timely fashion, we rank low in mental/physical healthcare, and our state insurance is a complete mess- especially with the hastily slapped together healthcare marketplace system the government enacted (and Florida was also one of the states that refused to expand medicaid).
Plus if you go too far south, you need to know Spanish. I'm not even kidding. It's not unusual to walk into a business in south Florida and have maybe only one or two employees speak English, and they might not be very fluent.

I guess my point is that the grass is always greener on the other side, and there's a lot worse issues to have than Jesus freaks.

I'm sure a lot of why I hate Florida is unfounded, and some people love Florida and it does have it's merits- but please don't look at it through rose colored glasses. sweatdrop
You'll run into the special few everywhere you go, especially being part of the bible belt.

Also, if you ever come to Florida, god speed if you need to drive directly up/down the state. It takes a very long time, and it's nothing but the same types of trees, flat land, and cows.
Lots of cows.

Moo.

Deceased Ghoulfriend

15,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trick or Treat Yo'self 500
  • Jack-pot 100
GhostlyMark

How did it look when Lebron announced that he was going back to the Cavaliers?

are we going there....
Minnesota sucks. Wisconsin is Better.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Also, what's with America and deep frying everything? I don't mind deep fried chicken, but some of the s**t you guys come up with is either repulsive or look so fattening, it's a wonder you people don't have tits growing on your back simply looking at that s**t. emotion_donotwant

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Rosalind Hawk
Adyman182
I love the US and always wanted to move there, and I wonder where would I and where should I choose to live if I had the choice to choose where I'd move in within US, so here's something I did because I'm just that much a USA enthusiast, and that much of a stat nerd. Poll choices explained below.

Please read: Before voting, make sure beauty isn't the only thing taken into consideration, you need to make sure you can afford it, and if you can adjust to the weather, taxes, and other factors that come into play, which means that it isn't about tourism, but rather living, so I would ask people that never lived in US not to vote. Vote only if you're knowledgeable enough about the topic. I hope you understood me.

(The 6 states in the poll are there for a reason, as voted by Gaia community last year by doing some multiple polls featuring all states across the forums.

(Numbers represent the number of votes advantage before this poll)

California 6
Colorado 4
Florida 8
Minnesota* 0
New Hampshire* 0
New York 4
Tennessee 4
Utah* 0
Vermont* 1
Washington 0

Those votes don't count now, as I want some new votes and them to count only. So I do want one poll to decide the definitive best state to live in as voted by Gaia community.

*additionally featured, explained below

4 states added because of the constant top rankings in official magazine/website polls, surveys, and analysis (redemption FTW):

Utah
Minnesota
Vermont
New Hampshire
)

Some factors I usually count on when determining the best place:

1. Income
2. Taxes
3, Weather
4. (Un) employment rate
5. Housing prices
6. Popularity of the place, largest cities
7. Crime rates
8. Culture
9. Lakes, rivers and seas (oceans)
10. People
11. Politics (Republican, Democratic)
12. Nature and landscape

Make sure you know at least something distinctive about every state listed, and pretty much every state in general, before voting.

You don't have to choose only the states from the poll, you can post any US State that you think is the best in the comments.

Explaining your vote is really appreciated.

Vote and post, 'muricans wink

I see a lot of votes for Florida- why?
I mean, I guess that really depends on the type of life you want to lead and what type of scenery you want. If you plan on having children and raising them in your state of residence, do not pick Florida unless you can afford a private or magnet school, or unless the education factor involved is college level. We have one of the highest drop out rates in the entire country, with some of the most spotty funding I've ever experienced in my life.

Cost of living can get pretty high in Florida, depending on where you live. My area you will not find anything decent under $750, most things being $800-$1000, with little or no utilities included. Keep in mind that most of what you will find for those prices are 1-3 bedroom apartments of various size and hospitable nature, or small homes for rent (and possibly in a bad location). Most good prices are reserved for 50+ housing, at least in my area.
Public transport is very limited outside of major cities and is basically limited to taxi services, and not the type you can hail from the side of the road. The type you need to phone and wait a while for, and it can be very costly. Basically, if you plan on coming to Florida you really need to have transportation of your own.

6.2% (Jun 2014)
Florida, Unemployment rate vs 6.1% for the US as a whole, and 7.1% for California.

Keep in mind that minimum wage varies from state to state, and in Florida it is $7.93 an hour (which is actually fairly high in comparison to some other states, but low when compared to ones like California, Washington, Colorado, Vermont, etc)
http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-minimum-wage-chart.aspx
Florida is one of the many states that is not the best environment for working class citizens.
If you do waiting, please be aware that they will pay you below minimum wage, which may already be poor depending on which state you go to. And tipping may be excepted in the states, but it's in no way completely customary. You will often get ******** on tips (one girl in this same forum I think has spent a lot of her life hopping from various countries, working jobs in each to get money to move on- she also says that the US has been one of her worst working experiences, and she's had several tables where people pay 50-100 for a meal and leave her a $2 tip, which makes her totally rich at $4 an hour.
That being said, please try to arrange something before you get here if at all possible.
Florida also ranks low on overall income.
Quote:
Average annual salary in Florida ranks low nationally. The average annual salary for Floridians ranks No. 32 nationwide, according to a new On Numbers analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Floridians have an average annual salary of $40,750, or an hourly wage of $19.59, as of May 2011.

Tax information: http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/
http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=29
Webpage Title

Florida also has one of the weaker mental health care systems, if that's a concern for you, as well as a weaker overall healthcare system when compared to other states. They also have weaker state benefits for those who need assistance (though this might not apply so much to you as a foreigner).
http://www.webmd.com/news/20070613/how-states-rank-on-health-care
Webpage Title

Florida summers can get decently brutal. Weather in temp is 80-98, but the humidity is also around 75-100% at almost all times. Winters are fairly mild, though evenings can get relatively chilly (anywhere from 25F - 60F/-1C - 15C). We get no snow. Where as New York, on the other hand... When I went there in January, it was 17F in the day and -12 at night (-8C and -12C), and I'm sure it often gets colder. Pennsylvania does not get as cold, but also has fairly hot (though much less humid) summers.

The culture you see in Florida is a bit varied, much like the rest of the states, but predominantly you will see Mexican, Cuban, Jamaican, and Native American (location dependent- Seminole is one of the largest, which is further south I think for the most part). Aside from ethnic culture, Florida is also predominantly maritime. Lots of boaters, fishers, etc.
Waters are not always clear or blue here. For example, the ocean in my area looks like mud. Drive about an hour or so south, then you start getting the pristine waters, and don't hit the clearest until you get to the Keys. The West coast is similar- all location dependent.

Some of our largest cities are Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Miami, Hollywood, and West Palm Beach. Others are Tampa, Pensacola, Cocoa Beach, etc.
Name Population Latitude/Longitude
1 Jacksonville 821,784 30.332 / -81.656
2 Miami 399,457 25.774 / -80.194
3 Tampa 335,709 27.948 / -82.458
4 Saint Petersburg 244,769 27.771 / -82.679
5 Orlando 238,300 28.538 / -81.379
6 Hialeah 224,669 25.858 / -80.278
7 Tallahassee 181,376 30.438 / -84.281
8 Fort Lauderdale 165,521 26.122 / -80.143
9 Port Saint Lucie 164,603 27.294 / -80.35 (I've lived here before, actually)
10 Pembroke Pines 154,750 26.003 / -80.224

If you want nature and landscape, Florida really doesn't offer much variety there either.
(I'm starting to wonder if any of the people who voted for it actually live in Florida, jesus ********)
There are almost no hills. Most of what you pass when driving are prickly trees and cows (which reminds me, we're also big on farmland- we are a primary exporter of oranges, after all). Of course, if the coastal landscape is more your thing, that's something you might enjoy. There are some nice areas in Florida- but as someone who has traveled and lived in several other states, it's lack luster visually compared to most places.
We connect to both the Atlantic Ocean (east coast- Miami/Hollywood/etc) and the Gulf of Mexico. (West coast- Tampa etc)
We have several lakes, the primary one being Lake Okeechobee.
We also have a number of rivers and lagoons, and of course the Everglades.

We're at sea level, so digging down you'll hit water. We're also on limestone. For those reasons, Florida residences do not have basements. We also do not have attics due to the heat and humidity levels that we're subjected to. It would be too costly for construction.

In terms of politics
, Florida is Swing/maybe a slight lean towards Red (For non Amerifags, this translates into: It's been carried by both Democratic and Republican parties, and during elections is targeted about equally by both parties- however, it does seem to lean a bit Republican, and we tend to spend a lot of time on 'budgeting'.

In terms of Crime:
No matter where you go, the closer you are the the larger cities the more you'll see violent crime statistics increase. As Florida is a major tourist state with a lot of people, there are absolutely neighborhoods you'll want to avoid and parts of the cities you'd better be wise before you walk into.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/fsac/menu/crime-trends/violent-crime.aspx
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/FSAC/FSAC-Home.aspx
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/31/most-dangerous-cities-florida_n_4524866.html
Quote:
Florida may be just the fourth most populous state in the U.S., but it contains more of nation's 100 most dangerous cities -- a total of 11 -- than any other state, including California (10), Texas (five), and New York (four).

CONVERSELY: Top ten safest places in FL

So aside from "loving the USA" why do you want to actually come here? What do you think you stand to gain? What goals to you plan on fulfilling?

Quote:
But what about Colorado? Because THAT'S my first and only choice, personally. I've heard more bad stuff about Oregon than Colorado.

I've heard lots of great stuff about Colorado from people who have lived in several places there for a very long time. My father lived there for a long time too, he always insists it's been his favorite place and if he had to choose to move out of state again, he'd want to return to Colorado. If you do live there though, and especially if you decide to live up by the mountains or around Denver, cold weather driving and maintenance skills are a must. Read up on it. Maybe even take some driving courses when you get here for cold weather, if where you come from isn't prone to it. If you're not prepared, you could either end up in a ditch, or with your car dead in the garage because the cold cracked something important in your engine. Same goes for house maintenance in cold weather- you'll want to read up on how to prevent your water pipes from freezing/bursting and all of that fun stuff.

Thanks for the post and the analysis smile

Greedy Giver

You seem to be considering all the right factors. When it comes to the US, one of the best things is that the states can all make their own laws, combined with their own unique landscapes and histories, it makes for a very wonderfully varied place.

as far as where you'd want to move to, consider what factors are the most important to you.
I grew up in northern Michigan and the great lakes region is ******** awesome (mostly because it is my biased opinion of my home) but really, I LOVE those lakes. Three of them, anyway, the other two don't count lol The shore around Lake Superior is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and highly underrated which only makes it more beautiful because its never very crowded. Although, if you can't hack looong ruthless winters and lots and lots of snow, its not a place you'd enjoy for very long.

I think no matter where you live, there are things that suck about it and then there are little things that you love but end up taking for granted. I've traveled around the mid-west and some parts of the south, the only part of the Atlantic shore I've really experienced is between Florida and New Jersey (which is a truely horrendous place), and I've only been as far west as Colorado, western Oklahoma, and the black hills of South Dakota (the only good part about that place, but I wouldn't recommend moving there unless you enjoy the sound of a Harley. Or rather, thousands of them)

Last year, I moved out of my beloved Yooperland to Missouri. No Missouri is not the most ideal place as many will agree- its the meth capital of the US, there isn't much going on, not all that rich in culture, situated in the bible belt and filled with ignorant, undereducated conservatives (but that can be said about every rural area and idrc so long as I'm not one of them and have no need to socialize with them). On the other hand, I'm a country girl and I have to live somewhere with a nice tree-filled landscape, small communities and Mother Nature to greet me outside my front door. I've got all that here: the rolling hills are beautiful and I've got great views outside my windows, I'm far enough away from the major highways that meth isn't as big on my road as it would be if I lived 40 miles south or north and my daughter goes to a good school thats small enough that the teachers actually give a ********. I'm not too far from a major army base that brings people into the community from all over the US and therefore theres a bit more culture and varied food options in the grocery stores than in other places in Missouri. ITS ALSO SUPER CHEAP, like one of the cheapest places to live in the country, super low taxes, cheap cigs and gas. I think the thing I hate most about Missouri is the lack of weed... but colorado isn't that far away (my husband sometimes works there and is able to bring me home stuff that's been bought legally (and transported illegally)), and I visit home often enough I can always get lots of stuff there and I got people in Illinois too. Also, because my husband travels all over for work, its much more convenient for us to live in the middle of the country rather than in the super-isolated peninsula of Yooperland. Although, its super hot down here and all the people flip the ******** out over a ******** inch or two of snow like its the end of the ******** world... rolleyes

Places that are worse than Missouri: Illinois, anywhere in the great plains, New Jersey (every major city), Texas and all those super-hot desert states (New Mexico and Arizona, though I won't fault Nevada cuz at least they have prostitutes)

I think the key is to find a place that fits enough of the most important points you need and is cheap enough that you can travel because a day's drive in the US can get you so far.

Greedy Giver

also, healthcare... There isn't any. So if you move here, plan on going back to wherever it is you came from should you ever get seriously ill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff