Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This has to be a troll thread.
I can't imagine anyone asking for spiritual advice in the LI.
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj
the thing is god would not need to create logic at all. it would have to somehow exist before him. unless of course he just created it and the only thing that makes god better then me is he has the power to create it, if i dont want to be logical i can say something like " you should kill everyone you see" well now there is no way a world can exist like that, but it could if logic wasnt there, i just cant make it happen, but god could. god would just have the power to do things that i cant, i am no more right, how could i be you cant give me logical reasons. i just dont have the power to make my vision real

haha nicki minaj. haha. yah i vote for her. XDD still i wanna know what starships are. haha. going back...
God is not limited by what logic could think of. like you said before He created logic. He has sooo much knowledge and wisdom than that. we should not limit God's power with what our finite minds could comprehend. or else we'll end up killing ourselves. XD
how do you have wisdom if you dont have logic. god cannot be omniscient logically. the only wisdom you would have is your own whim, every man has that

the only coherent god is one that is in a cell with walls made of logic and morality as the bars (morality is 100% dependent on logic and must have existed before a god as well)

i somehow disagree when you said there is logic before God.
logic is the term created by humans to explain that thing which is the study or art of human reasoning, right?... God's intellectual capacity is soo much more than human logic. he doesn't even need to have that human logic since he can even create logic even without the use of logic. that's because God is God.
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj
the thing is god would not need to create logic at all. it would have to somehow exist before him. unless of course he just created it and the only thing that makes god better then me is he has the power to create it, if i dont want to be logical i can say something like " you should kill everyone you see" well now there is no way a world can exist like that, but it could if logic wasnt there, i just cant make it happen, but god could. god would just have the power to do things that i cant, i am no more right, how could i be you cant give me logical reasons. i just dont have the power to make my vision real

haha nicki minaj. haha. yah i vote for her. XDD still i wanna know what starships are. haha. going back...
God is not limited by what logic could think of. like you said before He created logic. He has sooo much knowledge and wisdom than that. we should not limit God's power with what our finite minds could comprehend. or else we'll end up killing ourselves. XD
how do you have wisdom if you dont have logic. god cannot be omniscient logically. the only wisdom you would have is your own whim, every man has that

the only coherent god is one that is in a cell with walls made of logic and morality as the bars (morality is 100% dependent on logic and must have existed before a god as well)

logic is the term created by humans to explain that thing which is the study or art of human reasoning, right?... God's intellectual capacity is soo much more than human logic. he doesn't even need to have that human logic since he can even create logic even without the use of logic. that's because God is God.

if god has no preset rules then how does the universe operate, we see all of this, it makes sense, the same things happen over and over, there are patterns an everything goes in order. you can either claim god makes things by whim and only power separates your vision from his, or you can claim that god has his on rules, but they are not "human rules" which is to claim you know nothing at all besides there is something beyond comprehension, which is self defeating becuase how can you claim there is something that you cannot know but somehow know you cannot know?

all religion can possible do is make irrational statements
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj

if god has no preset rules then how does the universe operate, we see all of this, it makes sense, the same things happen over and over, there are patterns an everything goes in order. you can either claim god makes things by whim and only power separates your vision from his, or you can claim that god has his on rules, but they are not "human rules" which is to claim you know nothing at all besides there is something beyond comprehension, which is self defeating becuase how can you claim there is something that you cannot know but somehow know you cannot know?

haha it's kinda hard for me to link spiritual sense(which you consider irrational like faith etc.) to "earthly" sense. but i'll try my best.
that's because God is all knowing. our minds have limitations since we are finite beings. we are not God. God has his own rules, yes. the bottom line of this is that all these rules is for our own good.

it's kinda hard to explain this. XDD i ended up stating this way..
even scientist who studies sooo hard to prove facts will soon ----after long times of deep research ----- end up failing to explain something and conclude that indeed there's really someone behind all these things. Someone they call God.
Ms Spork
There isn't anyone at your local church you can go to?
If not, I suggest a Christian forum.

LD doesn't like religion a whole lot.
True that! gonk
I'm a Christian so I talk at the religionous forums.
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj

haha it's kinda hard for me to link spiritual sense(which you consider irrational like faith etc.) to "earthly" sense. but i'll try my best.
that's because God is all knowing. our minds have limitations since we are finite beings. we are not God. God has his own rules, yes. the bottom line of this is tn good.hat all these rules is for our ow

even scientist who studies sooo hard to prove facts will soon ----after long times of deep research ----- end up failing to explain something and conclude that indeed there's really someone behind all these things. Someone they call God.
science is limited by empirical matters, this is where the unlimited branches of superior logic come in. you have ethics, metaphysics and epistemology. but you seem to be pointing at nothing saying well we dont know so it must be god. that is self defeating, if you dont know, then how can you know it is god? to say there is something beyond or limitation will always be a self defeating argument that makes no sense. it goes like this

we are limited beings
we cannot know everything
there must be a god that knows everything
since god knows everything and we dont we cant understand god
we can understand god knows things we dont

it is you know things about the god or you dont, speculation is only valid if you have logical reasoning. just saying well there is rules, is an observation any person makes but offers no single logical answer of why the would come about, other then god felt like it, which brings us back to the whims thing, the rules i think that are good are no better then gods, but god forces his vision of good upon us. besides if god knows everything.. wasn't there something to know before god existed? or is all of god's knowledge just his personal feelings, which is honestly no more knowledge then anyone of us holds

Rainbow Ladykiller

Shoopuffs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This has to be a troll thread.
I can't imagine anyone asking for spiritual advice in the LI.

They didn't.
They posed this question/thread to LD and it got moved.
I believe because it makes me happy.

Doesn't matter how impressed you are by your own bullshit. I don't care because I am happier because I have tried other religions and not having them, and am happier how I am.

Not logical?

My happy > your pseudologic. If you don't like it, I suggest you get at the back of the line for people waiting to suck my c**k and wait your turn. heart
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher

that's because God is all knowing. our minds have limitations since we are finite beings. we are not God. God has his own rules, yes. the bottom line of this is tn good.hat all these rules is for our ow

science is limited by empirical matters, this is where the unlimited branches of superior logic come in. you have ethics, metaphysics and epistemology. but you seem to be pointing at nothing saying well we dont know so it must be god. that is self defeating, if you dont know, then how can you know it is god? to say there is something beyond or limitation will always be a self defeating argument that makes no sense. it goes like this

we are limited beings

it is you know things about the god or you dont, speculation is only valid if you have logical reasoning. just saying well there is rules, is an observation any person makes but offers no single logical answer of why the would come about, other then god felt like it, which brings us back to the whims thing, the rules i think that are good are no better then gods, but god forces his vision of good upon us. besides if god knows everything.. wasn't there something to know before god existed? or is all of god's knowledge just his personal feelings, which is honestly no more knowledge then anyone of us holds

It says in the bible. XD through the bible, we can know who really God is. He is the beginning of everything. from Him comes everything.
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher

we are limited beings

It says in the bible. XD through the bible, we can know who really God is. He is the beginning of everything. from Him comes everything.
lmao, that is the line that proves the bible to be an irrational load of garbage!

we also know very well that the bible did not come directly from god and was many different books by many different people and a group of people deiced what books would make the final collection that is the bible. obviously it was work of primitive man that did not think lines like this though enough and thought the scape goat of "well god told us so it is ok for us to know" would work when we know it cannot. unless you want to say god threw the book at someones head and said this is what i am willing to tell you, which we know didnt happen, this alone proves the bible's irrationality

it appears the bible's main pillars are made of sand
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher

we are limited beings

lmao, that is the line that proves the bible to be an irrational load of garbage!

we also know very well that the bible did not come directly from god and was many different books by many different people and a group of people deiced what books would make the final collection that is the bible. obviously it was work of primitive man that did not think lines like this though enough and thought the scape goat of "well god told us so it is ok for us to know" would work when we know it cannot. unless you want to say god threw the book at someones head and said this is what i am willing to tell you, which we know didnt happen, this alone proves the bible's irrationality

ofcourse the bible should be made by man for all of us to understand. because if it was given other than in human forms there is no way for us to understand what God wants us to know.
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher

we are limited beings

ofcourse the bible should be made by man for all of us to understand. because if it was given other than in human forms there is no way for us to understand what God wants us to know.
and thus we get to the core, well i cant understand god, but you are understanding you cant understand some how. self defeating

5,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Member 100
the frosted philosopher
your god is a lie, you live your life based on a false delusion instead of being free from any what ifs. you delude yourself in a false sense of security and assumed "facts". you choose to live by what you dont know rather then what you do. somehow in your mind it is better to just make random guesses and hold true to them to the bitter unsatisfying end. we dont know if for sure there is a god but it horrible to assume something on things with no clear logical reason. belief in god is like believing if i burn down a building every day i will have immortality. sure your are not hurting someone while i am, but it is the same type of, blind stupidity and ignorance that exactly the same as believing "if i am a good person and i believe i can have immorality".

Your an a*****e. The End.

Dapper Phantom

As a few others have suggested (some nice, some quite rudely) you would be best served by going to a local pastor and having your questions answered. Is there no one in your own town that you can turn to?

A majority of posters here aren't as experienced as you would like, many of them being the same age as the experience you require. I myself have been a Christian for 3 years now, but have had the joy of growing exponentially in that time.

Also; I'm sorry that you might get s**t upon by the the atheists that have dominated and ruined your thread. I hope you find the help that you need. There's always a guy up above that would be happy to help if you let Him in to your crisis. He might not make Himself known to you immediately upon request, but stay faithful and be patient, He will answer you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff