Welcome to Gaia! ::

the frosted philosopher
your god is a lie, you live your life based on a false delusion instead of being free from any what ifs. you delude yourself in a false sense of security and assumed "facts". you choose to live by what you dont know rather then what you do. somehow in your mind it is better to just make random guesses and hold true to them to the bitter unsatisfying end. we dont know if for sure there is a god but it horrible to assume something on things with no clear logical reason. belief in god is like believing if i burn down a building every day i will have immortality. sure your are not hurting someone while i am, but it is the same type of, blind stupidity and ignorance that exactly the same as believing "if i am a good person and i believe i can have immorality".
Unbelievable

You actually speak the truth
This is so rare I have to savour it

On that note I refuse to tip because I still don't like you
But hear hear
the frosted philosopher
your god is a lie, you live your life based on a false delusion instead of being free from any what ifs. you delude yourself in a false sense of security and assumed "facts". you choose to live by what you dont know rather then what you do. somehow in your mind it is better to just make random guesses and hold true to them to the bitter unsatisfying end. we dont know if for sure there is a god but it horrible to assume something on things with no clear logical reason. belief in god is like believing if i burn down a building every day i will have immortality. sure your are not hurting someone while i am, but it is the same type of, blind stupidity and ignorance that exactly the same as believing "if i am a good person and i believe i can have immorality".

You need to be saved. God is in our lives and he loves you. We cannot see God but he is there. He helps and watches over each and everyone of us. I am satisfied with God in my life, and he wants you to have him in your life. Please go get help.
GypsyAzumi
Hey people. I need to talk to a christian but I don't want someone who has only been a christian for a few years. I'd prefer to talk to a pastor or someone who regularly teaches bible studies or is a leader in the church.

You rang?

Quote:
I'm in spiritual crisis and need advice and some answers. Please send me a private message if you are interested in helping out a 15 year christian who has studied intensely for all of those years.

Pretty sure that you will get the notification on your thread.
mal_lee_always
the frosted philosopher

You need to be saved. God is in our lives and he loves you. We cannot see God but he is there. He helps and watches over each and everyone of us. I am satisfied with God in my life, and he wants you to have him in your life. Please go get help.
i cant see morality but i am damn positive it exist and would bet my life on that fact it does
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Unbelievable

But hear hear
i speak the truth and nothing but that truth
the frosted philosopher
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Unbelievable

But hear hear

yea whatever

go back to your hole where you think you matter
you've said something sensible, now go away before you ruin it
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Unbelievable

But hear hear

yea whatever

now now, just becuase i say things that are distasteful doesnt make them any less true, when you grow older you will come to agree
the frosted philosopher
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
the frosted philosopher
Unbelievable

But hear hear

yea whatever

now now, just becuase i say things that are distasteful doesnt make them any less true, when you grow older you will come to agree

Oh it's not about distasteful

It's more that this is one of those rare occasions

when you're not boring

no go away

you're already boring again

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
techno engel
Wouldn't it make more sense to just go to a church and find a priest to talk to instead of going to this site?

hey your sig pic is anime boston! (i think)

also to OP, go to your church for better support. gaia really isn't the proper place for religion xD
the frosted philosopher
you delude yourself in a false sense of security and assumed "facts". you choose to live by what you dont know rather then what you do. somehow in your mind it is better to just make random guesses and hold true to them to the bitter unsatisfying end.
haha yahh. that's the thing we called faith. true. we live by faith and not by sight. if that leads to an unsatisfying end, then i would see no reason to still believe in it... but dunno why i still did... maybe i haven't been in the end? i haven't, yes. but He already did. XD
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
you delude yourself in a false sense of security and assumed "facts". you choose to live by what you dont know rather then what you do. somehow in your mind it is better to just make random guesses and hold true to them to the bitter unsatisfying end.
haha yahh. that's the thing we called faith. true. we live by faith and not by sight. if that leads to an unsatisfying end, then i would see no reason to still believe in it... but dunno why i still did... maybe i haven't been in the end? i haven't, yes. but He already did. XD
uhg, no that this is moved to life issue i am getting so much hate, i had to tear imnotamule one so big he cried.

but there comes a point where faith ignores logic, like a christian god does. a big part of it is he is omniscient and created everything right? well lets follow that logic

god created everything even loigc
logic is the only thing that can give things absolute value
everything that cannot be more logical then something else is a whim
before god created logic everything was a whim
even the creation of logic is a whim
if everything is a whim nothing can be better then another
that means my vision on how the universe is no better then gods' god just has to power ot makes his true
this also means the devil doesn't have a better or worse vision
they only thing that makes a vision real is power
might is right

that is what Christianity is about, might is right. can seen in practice and it is what their book says, without saying it. it leads me to believe that it was a work of primitive man rather then having anything to do with a god

to put it simply god's creations came after god right? therefor there was logical order before god. god did not create everything, he was not the very beginning either. both things the bible says the opposite of.so either Christianity is wrong, or might is right
the frosted philosopher

i kinda find it hard to understand your english but correct me if it seem fit.

you said, before God there is an order. where did you get this idea?

even the creation of logic is a whim.
can you elaborate this?
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher

i kinda find it hard to understand your english but correct me if it seem fit.

you said, before God there is an order. where did you get this idea?

even the creation of logic is a whim.
can you elaborate this?

ok so logic makes things more important than others, obviously the dollar is worth more then the penny, in normal circumstances taking into account society and what not

a computer is more advance then the type writer, we can reason this, bring into what goes into it, time lines, and more stuff

now nicki minaj is better then kesha. well we dont know what better is now do we. taste in music in no more rational then any other taste, i can like any band and you can like any band but there is no logical reason in which one is better, you can measure sales, popularity and what not, but that still isn't BETTER

if you want to get down to the bone, it is almost like scientific vs non scientific, but it goes deeper then that, it doesn't need to be empirical though it just needs to be able to line up premises like i did.

now imagine a world without logic, you cant assume anything, talking about it is almost self defeating becuase we are using logic to think of something that would have no logic. but you could not be right nor wrong in the world. god's inventions could of created god, no problem. this world without logic is reducing everything to things like, music taste. but somehow this god created logic, why? well you cant ask that, there is no logical answer, how can you explain why logic was created without saying why it would be logically needed

the thing is god would not need to create logic at all. it would have to somehow exist before him. unless of course he just created it and the only thing that makes god better then me is he has the power to create it, if i dont want to be logical i can say something like " you should kill everyone you see" well now there is no way a world can exist like that, but it could if logic wasnt there, i just cant make it happen, but god could. god would just have the power to do things that i cant, i am no more right, how could i be you cant give me logical reasons. i just dont have the power to make my vision real
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj
the thing is god would not need to create logic at all. it would have to somehow exist before him. unless of course he just created it and the only thing that makes god better then me is he has the power to create it, if i dont want to be logical i can say something like " you should kill everyone you see" well now there is no way a world can exist like that, but it could if logic wasnt there, i just cant make it happen, but god could. god would just have the power to do things that i cant, i am no more right, how could i be you cant give me logical reasons. i just dont have the power to make my vision real

haha nicki minaj. haha. yah i vote for her. XDD still i wanna know what starships are. haha. going back...
God is not limited by what logic could think of. like you said before He created logic. He has sooo much knowledge and wisdom than that. we should not limit God's power with what our finite minds could comprehend. or else we'll end up killing ourselves. XD
Ignacio Egnatius
the frosted philosopher
nicki minaj

haha nicki minaj. haha. yah i vote for her. XDD still i wanna know what starships are. haha. going back...
God is not limited by what logic could think of. like you said before He created logic. He has sooo much knowledge and wisdom than that. we should not limit God's power with what our finite minds could comprehend. or else we'll end up killing ourselves. XD
how do you have wisdom if you dont have logic. god cannot be omniscient logically. the only wisdom you would have is your own whim, every man has that

the only coherent god is one that is in a cell with walls made of logic and morality as the bars (morality is 100% dependent on logic and must have existed before a god as well)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff