Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
To further help you in your quest, while I am not someone who studies religion closely, there are plenty of devout Gaians in Christian guilds across Gaia.

I'm sure someone in one of those guild could help you tremendously. Good luck!
christianforums might be a website better suited for your needs
I went to a school for fundies.
I don't know that you'll find many folks like that around here. If you want some help, though, I'll see what I can do. I am Christian, although I don't do intensive Bible studies or attend church services regularly. I have more of an academic and personal spiritual connection to Christianity.

Like I said, if you want any input, feel free to pm. heart

You might get a more helpful response from the Spirituality forums, fyi.

Fashionable Genius

Get thee to confession, dear childe.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Like 99% of the assholes here have said already, it's best if you found a church to get spiritual advice.

Or the Morality and Religion subforum.
GypsyAzumi
Hey people. I need to talk to a christian but I don't want someone who has only been a christian for a few years. I'd prefer to talk to a pastor or someone who regularly teaches bible studies or is a leader in the church. I'm in spiritual crisis and need advice and some answers. Please send me a private message if you are interested in helping out a 15 year christian who has studied intensely for all of those years.
i'm not a pastor, but i've been to pastor school. not sure if that helps.

you can pm me if you'd like and i'll try to help if you possible.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Euuuuuuwwwwwwww

gonk
Dolce Rogue

I think I've seen one Christian regular posting in the last couple of months, so they would have to be quite lucky I think to get them before they are swamped by a horde of atheists.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The Willow Of Darkness
Dolce Rogue

I think I've seen one Christian regular posting in the last couple of months, so they would have to be quite lucky I think to get them before they are swamped by a horde of atheists.
hordes? Atheists? Whatever do you mean, we love Christians in M&R, both of my newest topics were about Christianity.

Shameless Gawker

Vile creature.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Go to a ******** church for that s**t

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
GypsyAzumi
Hey people. I need to talk to a christian but I don't want someone who has only been a christian for a few years. I'd prefer to talk to a pastor or someone who regularly teaches bible studies or is a leader in the church. I'm in spiritual crisis and need advice and some answers. Please send me a private message if you are interested in helping out a 15 year christian who has studied intensely for all of those years.

I would be glad to help but I do not do PM's with strangers. If you wish to make another thread or post your issues here I would be glad to help you.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Im an atheist dancin in yo thread! nananananaanaaaaaa!
I know a youtube dude that would prolly help you, he pretty much typed out the whole bible for me to try to convert me.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces