Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Tears
Hey ches,,,, where the hell are you?? i'm starting to worry,,, was all you said a lie?? yet again??

Hmmmm? What you talking about? I don't lie blaugh I'm home... sleeping a hell lot, LOL. Why? You looking for me?
Nevermind, forget I said anything. s**t, forget I exist.
Dolphin Tears
Nevermind, forget I said anything. s**t, forget I exist.

What's wrong with you sis??? Everything ok?

Unbeatable Hunter

Your decision to break up was the corredt one and you had better stick to it! As for your problem of getting her off your back, have you tried telling her to buzz off? You can annoy her maybe, every time she call maybe listen for a minute and then just hang up. I know that is childish, but if it gets the job done...Also, is it possible to have her number blocked from your cellphone?
Tooi Ake
Your decision to break up was the corredt one and you had better stick to it! As for your problem of getting her off your back, have you tried telling her to buzz off? You can annoy her maybe, every time she call maybe listen for a minute and then just hang up. I know that is childish, but if it gets the job done...Also, is it possible to have her number blocked from your cellphone?

Hmmm, looking into the block thing is on my to do list. I've tryed picking up her calls before while I was playing my online games and this while I had friends staying over during the winter break and I would just sort of hold the phone for awhile and then say, "Busy, playing games, talk to you later." But she still kept calling... sighs sweatdrop
Soichiro A.
Tooi Ake

Hmmm, looking into the block thing is on my to do list. I've tryed picking up her calls before while I was playing my online games and this while I had friends staying over during the winter break and I would just sort of hold the phone for awhile and then say, "Busy, playing games, talk to you later." But she still kept calling... sighs sweatdrop
There's the problem Ches,

AND YES GAWD DAMMIT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Tooi Ake

There's the problem Ches,

AND YES GAWD DAMMIT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!

?? I should tell her to go to hell instead? But I'm not that kind of person.
you are wise for breaking up with her because there are some things in the world that should never be forgiven and what your girl friend did is one of them.
you can always set out a harassment charge or a restriction.
...well...if u feel that she doesnt deserve ur friendship then she doesnt...but if u do feel that she does deserve ur friendship then be friends with her then...but my personal opinion is that everyone makes mistakes...even though her mistake is pretty huge...i just didnt c the reason as to y she had to keep on cheating on u...and u gave her chances to change too and yet she just kept on cheating on u!! im sorry but that is kind of odd...hmm...i thought that ur friends from before wouldve understood? didnt u try to call them back and stuff? but just because she knows u well doesnt mean that she has to be ur friend...wasnt she the one that made u loose those friends in the first place?? anyways what im trying to say is for u to do watever u want...just remember that everyone makes mistakes...forgive and forget right?? even though she did make a couple more then usual...lolz...
KnightsoftheSilver
you are wise for breaking up with her because there are some things in the world that should never be forgiven and what your girl friend did is one of them.

Can I really?
winter__dreams
...well...if u feel that she doesnt deserve ur friendship then she doesnt...but if u do feel that she does deserve ur friendship then be friends with her then...but my personal opinion is that everyone makes mistakes...even though her mistake is pretty huge...i just didnt c the reason as to y she had to keep on cheating on u...and u gave her chances to change too and yet she just kept on cheating on u!! im sorry but that is kind of odd...hmm...i thought that ur friends from before wouldve understood? didnt u try to call them back and stuff? but just because she knows u well doesnt mean that she has to be ur friend...wasnt she the one that made u loose those friends in the first place?? anyways what im trying to say is for u to do watever u want...just remember that everyone makes mistakes...forgive and forget right?? even though she did make a couple more then usual...lolz...

This has got to be the first post that lends towards forgiveness... I feel quite presauded that I shouldn't forgive and attempt to stop communications at all cost. But I know where your coming from. You seem to be the type that believes in the goodness of people to get chances to change. But I guess where I'm stuck is between my feelings and the point of no return vs. there's always hope for change. I don't know where to turn, if I were forced to pick. I've just been going with the flow of things and also doing what is in my best interest and what would protect my fragile self from being hurt again.

Yes she did cause many of my friends to disappear. It's hard to get in touch after such a long period in time. Plus I wouldn't know how to approach it. There are a few friends that are still there for me even after all that's said and done. And I'm thankful to still have these few friends.
i don't think what she did was "make mistakes".. what she showed was a very obvious pattern of disrespect toward you, as a friend and as a person. she will have other chances.. with other people. i cannot think of a single reason why you should "take her back" as a friend or otherwise. as for getting her to leave you alone.. i think you should have a very serious talk with her explaining that you don't think it is appropriate that you be friends anymore, and that if she tries to contact you further you will simply ignore it. a clean break is best.
disinfected
i don't think what she did was "make mistakes".. what she showed was a very obvious pattern of disrespect toward you, as a friend and as a person. she will have other chances.. with other people. i cannot think of a single reason why you should "take her back" as a friend or otherwise. as for getting her to leave you alone.. i think you should have a very serious talk with her explaining that you don't think it is appropriate that you be friends anymore, and that if she tries to contact you further you will simply ignore it. a clean break is best.

Your right. I never thought about how much she disrespected me in soo many ways by her actions. Point well understood. As for taking action to making a clean break. Hmmmm, it doesn't work. I've tryed the clean break method before. I sat down with her previously and explained to her that after everything has happened I won't take it anymore and that I'm moving with my life and that it's impossible to be friends or turn back. But still she remains to be presistant. I'm all out of ideas. sweatdrop
Soichiro A.
KnightsoftheSilver

Can I really?

Yes you can through the police or the court I think, but you'd have to give them a very good reason why she has to be restrained.
I'd say avoid her at all costs.

There's nothing in her record to prove that she'll be a true friend this time, and she doesn't really sound sincere from the way I read it, so I would just keep my sanity and ignore her.

If you feel like you can't ignore her, I would seriously change your phone number, or figure out someway to block her calling. Go to the police if you have to, it can be considered harassement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff