Welcome to Gaia! ::

girlfriendonline
hold on a sec.

you're a lesbian!!!

??? eek WTF??? Did you come to the wrong topic or something?
give me the flip flops number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!
Dolphin Tears
give me the flip flops number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!

Ssshhhhh. Don't complain sis. Your reception with your phone is usually bad, makes it very hard to tell the whole story in one shot that's why I told you parts. Plus hey you got bits and peices as my life continued. You went through the whole process of being there for me so anyways I didn't want to always bring up depressing s**t. She left messages on my MSN again today gonk
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears

Ssshhhhh. Don't complain sis. Your reception with your phone is usually bad, makes it very hard to tell the whole story in one shot that's why I told you parts. Plus hey you got bits and peices as my life continued. You went through the whole process of being there for me so anyways I didn't want to always bring up depressing s**t. She left messages on my MSN again today gonk
tell the lil ***** that your lil sis is gonna bite her if she doesn't leave you alone

Romantic Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
1st, get over it. let it go. move on and dont let it interfere with your life anymore
2nd, "restraining order"
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears

tell the lil ***** that your lil sis is gonna bite her if she doesn't leave you alone

Maybe I should. After a few days of peace she has come back to her annoying self. I almost thought it might stick this time too. *sighs* sweatdrop I don't understand why she doesn't get it...
Bell Kalika
1st, get over it. let it go. move on and dont let it interfere with your life anymore
2nd, "restraining order"

1st part is settling well and the 2nd part LOL eek
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
give me the <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='flip flops'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a> number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!

Maybe I should. After a few days of peace she has come back to her annoying self. I almost thought it might stick this time too. *sighs* sweatdrop I don't understand why she doesn't get it...
I'm sorry that she is putting you through this Bro. And I think it served her right to be ditched and to feel like you felt whenever I called you,,, but I hope she's alright and that nothing happened to her
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
give me the <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='flip flops'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a> number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!

I'm sorry that she is putting you through this Bro. And I think it served her right to be ditched and to feel like you felt whenever I called you,,, but I hope she's alright and that nothing happened to her

I don't think anything did because after a full week of peace she decided to call again... gonk
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
give me the <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='flip flops'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a> number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!

I don't think anything did because after a full week of peace she decided to call again... gonk
-.-; tell her off bro,,, if you keep bending to her and stuff she's gonna keep bothering you,,, like me ^_^;
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
give me the <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='<a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops" onmouseover="window.status='flip flops'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">flip flops</a> number and i'll tell her what's what bro! stressed and you didn't tell me all of that!!!

-.-; tell her off bro,,, if you keep bending to her and stuff she's gonna keep bothering you,,, like me ^_^;

Uh-oh that's bad cause I like you bothering me.... LOL... Yeah! She stopped bothering for a few days.... Hope it lasts!!!!
Dude you have my full respect for working up the courage to dump a girl like that. Seriously man I think you shouldn't be friends with her at all because then she'll try to use you and get back with you that way. I mean think about it if she was that way when you two were going out, chances are even if you two are friends it's going to be the same way and the same pain just multiplied because of the fact that memories will start to come back and haunt you.. I say just let it drop and find new people it's a fun world out there. Sorry if this is straight foward. Just my 2 cents.

UC
Unholy_Confession
Dude you have my full respect for working up the courage to dump a girl like that. Seriously man I think you shouldn't be friends with her at all because then she'll try to use you and get back with you that way. I mean think about it if she was that way when you two were going out, chances are even if you two are friends it's going to be the same way and the same pain just multiplied because of the fact that memories will start to come back and haunt you.. I say just let it drop and find new people it's a fun world out there. Sorry if this is straight foward. Just my 2 cents.

UC

Thanks for your 2cents. It's not a problem that your straight forward. I appreciate it more than anything else. I'm starting to agree with what your saying day by day. Though she recently started to leave messages again gonk She hasn't called for like a week now. Hopefully things die down soon. Thanks again!
Soichiro A.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. (Summarized version on 2nd POST)

1st POST: Details about the situation
2nd POST: Edits if any +updates + summary of first post

A while back I finally stood up for myself and broke up with my ex-girlfriend and of course my girlfriend at the time back then. This was a few months ago and we had been dating for about 2 years before the break. I had finally gathered the courage, strength and with the support and advise of friends, I finally broke things off. I had always been encouraged to do this by many friends way back even before we dated for over a year. I eventually lost many friends because of this relationship. I later on found out that the cause behind all the s**t that happened between my friends and I were caused by my ex-girlfriend. She had being causing s**t behind my back to my friends. She never managed to persaude some of my close friends into whatever she was trying to make them believe but she did manage to drag away quite a few of my casual friends that I hung out with frequently. There was one time she did come across one of my best friend and I, that I've known for almost 10 years. Thankfully that friendship was recovered after the huge misunderstanding. After the first year of the relationship I had lost a majority of friends and I only had a few close friends and my girlfriend at the time.

During the 2nd year of our relationship things seemed well at first but obviously it was more or less an illusion of the truth. She had started skipping her classes at university and was dating a 30 year old man. We were both 18 turning 19 at the time. She skipped classes to meet with this man and often made trips to his house together. *cough* I won't get into details with that considering I wasn't personally there so I can't make remarks on what may have or didn't occur. Eventually I found out a few months down the road. Even though I forgave her and gave her the opportunity to start over, she continued to cheat behind my back. She would continue to miss class to see him. Make lies about going to sleep early and then go out with him at night and eventually sleep over at his place. Even after about 6 months of this cheating, I purposed a fresh start again. This time with a plan to move out together to start fresh. She has always wanted to move out but criticized my ability to earn enough. At the time I was enrolled in school full time and was making approximately 10K from my part time job. Part of her reason she said she continued to be with that man was because she said he's more mature and has a set career. I always told her, "What do you expect me to do? I haven't finished my studies in accoutning yet, and if I were in my 30's I'm sure I'd be well set as well. It's not like he's that great anyways, he's only an assistant manager at Sony retail." (No offensive to retail managers out there. I said that to her over fustration and because she always insulted my ability with him as an example.) Anyways besides the little details here she ended up rejecting my offer to move out the day of the move after everything was set and she orginally had agreed to move and rent was paid. So we never moved. We continued to go back and forth depending on her mood and whether the other man was giving her any attention because he had his own steady girlfriend and they were engaged. During this time she also moved on and off with a few other men.

She then eventually moved out and dropped out of school. After her many nights with various men sleeping over I just couldn't endure anymore. As much pain as it is leaving her, I could not watch this continue any longer. And at the right moments the right people slapped the right sense into me. And I finally managed to seperate myself from her. I took my own advice and others and stayed as far as I could and ignore her 100's of calls a day. I've managed pretty well to focus on my studies and move on. It's been some hard times but I've been able to move on and continue with a new life. I feel free.

Recently she has begun to call again. I continued to ignore her. She would leave voicemails about how she's sorry and wants to start over or at least be friends. Start over is for sure out the question. I've moved on and I know I have no feelings of that sort for her. Her betrayal made it easier to let things go and so I don't feel for her like that anymore. But should I accept her apology and give her a chance to be my friend? I don't have many friends left. And she knows me well and can solve my problems considering we dated for a couple of years. But does she even deserve that chance after everything she's done? Does she deserve another chance after all the many times I have forgiven her in the past? My friends say no and say I should continue to ignore her because she has done enough damage in my life and shouldn't take anymore risks with her. Also they think I shouldn't add more burden to my life and be reminded of the past.

Should I forgive or forget? Should I ignore or be friends? If I want to forget, what can I do to get her to stop bothering me? She consistantly calls and just doesn't understand to stop. Please give me your opinion on the situation as well. Was I wrong in the relationship? Is it my fault for not making enough money to support her wishes? Let me know what you think. It would help to get more peoples opinion considering I didn't have as many friends to talk to about this, so I thought I'd bring it to Gaia and see what Gaians would think. Thanks for taking the time to read this and make comments. I thank you all very much!

Note: Person in my siggy is not the person this post is talking about. Kitty is my saviour and a great person. biggrin

She just wants attention. I've seen it before. That is why she goes out with various men and cheated on you. Because she could get attention whether positive or negative. Ignore her. If she starts to get really annoying and wonders why you aren't talking to her tell her you have no feelings for her and do not wish to put forth the effort to be her friend. If she starts to get all bitchy or say things like- you're not a good person, just laugh and hang up on her. Try to limit how much you talk to her because her goal, after all, is just to get attention.
Alliecat
She just wants attention. I've seen it before. That is why she goes out with various men and cheated on you. Because she could get attention whether positive or negative. Ignore her. If she starts to get really annoying and wonders why you aren't talking to her tell her you have no feelings for her and do not wish to put forth the effort to be her friend. If she starts to get all bitchy or say things like- you're not a good person, just laugh and hang up on her. Try to limit how much you talk to her because her goal, after all, is just to get attention.

True say. Such a simple concept that I never grasped before. I looked to deep int othings. I never looked at it in such a simple way. Always felt there was this huge plan of evil, shall we put it. Thanks for your input! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff