Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are the chances of you changing your mobile number?
That way she can't really bug you if she has no way of contacting her. It is to my opinion that you should really just wipe her out of your life. I mean clean sleat- the years you went out with her was just some nightmare and you can't remember a single detail about it pronto.
You seem like a nice guy, with your great grammer and spelling, I'm sure other women out there will show how worthy you are of a proper girlfriend. If all else fails, move to another country biggrin
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Tooi Ake
Your decision to break up was the corredt one and you had better stick to it! As for your problem of getting her off your back, have you tried telling her to buzz off? You can annoy her maybe, every time she call maybe listen for a minute and then just hang up. I know that is childish, but if it gets the job done...Also, is it possible to have her number blocked from your cellphone?

Hmmm, looking into the block thing is on my to do list. I've tryed picking up her calls before while I was playing my online games and this while I had friends staying over during the winter break and I would just sort of hold the phone for awhile and then say, "Busy, playing games, talk to you later." But she still kept calling... sighs sweatdrop
There's the problem Ches,

AND YES GAWD DAMMIT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!

?? I should tell her to go to hell instead? But I'm not that kind of person.
sweatdrop Then how about "Hey, Can you please stop calling me? 1) I'm busy and oh yeah 2) We're not going out anymore." rolleyes Easy as that, c'mon now, you're s'ppossed to be the older and wiser one. You and your damn morals rolleyes ninja

I've tryed the reason talking before... She knows we're not together... For heaven sakes she still with that 30 year old she cheated on me with... sweatdrop
Then tell the wench to buzz off,,,

You think I haven't tried?
Well then I give up. I've tried, I've sat with you on the phone and I've listened and obviously my helping is for nothing really. sweatdrop

gonk sweatdrop crying
Don't look at me like that. gonk

butbut crying
No buts. gonk

crying
angelofinsanity
What are the chances of you changing your mobile number?
That way she can't really bug you if she has no way of contacting her. It is to my opinion that you should really just wipe her out of your life. I mean clean sleat- the years you went out with her was just some nightmare and you can't remember a single detail about it pronto.
You seem like a nice guy, with your great grammer and spelling, I'm sure other women out there will show how worthy you are of a proper girlfriend. If all else fails, move to another country biggrin

Thank you for your compliments, they are very encouraging and a source of confidence for me. My cellphone number will not likely be changed because I plan to use this number for the years to come. Even if I did change it, nothing would change. She knows where I work and live and everything. What I hope to really accomplish is to get her to stop her attempts of contacting me. I still haven't found a solution to get her off my back. She continues to attempt to contact me no matter what methods I use. Moving to another country. I wish I could. If only there wasn't so many things I'm committed to at the moment. Like school, work, my close friends. Thanks again for the advice and especially the compliments. biggrin
She sounds like my freinds ex girlfreind xp You should ither confront and spill the whole sob story, hopefully that will know exactly what she did and how much she screwed up or just ignore her. It doesn't sound like shes learned her lesson. If she hasn't learned how harmfull her actions cause then she will just continue to do so. She may even have overall good intentions but that doesn't change what shes doing and the effects they have. Maybe when she realises just what it was she has done you could try being good freinds again. This is just what i think.

My freind, he droped his ex and ignored every call she sent him.
Dolphin Tears
sweatdrop

sighs* crying
haien
She sounds like my freinds ex girlfreind xp You should ither confront and spill the whole sob story, hopefully that will know exactly what she did and how much she screwed up or just ignore her. It doesn't sound like shes learned her lesson. If she hasn't learned how harmfull her actions cause then she will just continue to do so. She may even have overall good intentions but that doesn't change what shes doing and the effects they have. Maybe when she realises just what it was she has done you could try being good freinds again. This is just what i think.

My freind, he droped his ex and ignored every call she sent him.

Did that work for your friend? What was the eventually outcome? Did she finally stop attempts to contact him?
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
sweatdrop

sighs* crying
txt me whenever you're ready to talk ches,,, i'm gonna go out with some friends,,,,
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
sweatdrop

sighs* crying
txt me whenever you're ready to talk ches,,, i'm gonna go out with some friends,,,,

When was I not ready to talk??
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
Soichiro A.
Dolphin Tears
sweatdrop

sighs* crying

When was I not ready to talk??
Whenever you're on whatever game you're playing. At least when you ask me to call, I make sure I'm not doing anything, so I can talk to you.
become friends... then if she really isn't over you then make sure she knows that you moved on... that you don't like her anymore... and if that doesn't work then tell her that you'll be her friend... take it or leave it!
I know what you're going through. It sounds like you tried. It's not your fault you dont have a lot of money to spend on her. If she was that sencere she wouldn't care. In my opinion the only thing you did wrong was forgiving her for cheating when she started. If you really want her to go away you can call your phone company and have her number blocked. If that doesent work you can get a restraining order. Neither cost anything.
This issue might be solved... at least for now... I hope it's permenant! Refer to 2nd post last edit for details XD Thanks for everyone's time, efforts, opinions, comments and encouragements through out the past while while attempting to solve this. XD
OMGGGGG!!!!! noooo not again... (updates on post 2) sighs*
Urrgh...well, good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas