Welcome to Gaia! ::

im straight, but seriously I have no problems with homosexuality. It's great if thats the way you go ^^
I respect everyone's sexuality.
User Image

I'm for homosexuality. It's not a crime to love someone of the same sex. It's really none of your business who someone is attracted to. You also have to consider the fact some homosexuals can't help that they are attracted to the same sex. :/ Plus, I have a best-friend who is gay. I really get along better with a gay guy than a straight guy for some reason.

User Image
Iron Knee

by u saying that gayness is alright, ur saying that it wouldnt matter if eveyone was gay, but if everyone was gay, then no one would be reproducing, and if ur mom or dad was gay, then u wouldnt be here. so would u be alright with not being here?
However sir, if everyone was straight and reproduced like rabbits or . . some religions I will not post here, The world shall be teetering on the brink of destruction within, oh, 20 years?

We need homosexuals. We need people that despise kids. We NEED this large portion of our population not reproducing, and I'm not just talking about the gene pool, I'm saying this becuase First of all, It will help keep us from multipling even more. We're at the point where we need to stay or drop the population, as such, WOOO WAR! Furthermore, if about one third of the populationwere to be gay/not want kids, and the wars across the world accouted for the death of 17 percent of the world pop, that would free up the ability for straight folks who want kids to have three or more kids without destroying the world.
aso, as my message to gay people: Thank you, I will not feel bad for having three children.

Oh, for all you right wing facist christians: God loves the world. God doesn't want world to die. God makes Homosexuals Illegal at first because when 10000 people exist, we need more people. Nowadays, however, we face critical limit. God makes homosexuals en masses because we need to slow down, stop, or back up pop. wise. We have homos becuase your god wills it.
I don't see a problem with it.

Chatty Conversationalist

I'm straight and I guess it doesn't bother me, everybody should live how ever they want to. Sometimes it is kinda awkward seeing two guys or girls kiss, but, if it rings their bell, good for them.
Lesbian and lovin' it.

Homophobes seriously piss me off, and the same when people call something "gay" just because it's annoying. I've yet to do something about it, but then again I haven't really had the opportunity.
It does nothing for the world.
this is what I think:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Digasga

I am going to guess that you are talking about reproduction and keeping the human race alive.

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I have no more opinion on homosexuality than I have on heterosexuality or bisexuality.

I don't care much about any of them.
Silversan
Digasga

I am going to guess that you are talking about reproduction and keeping the human race alive.
The human race sucks, why would anyone in their right mind want to save it or keep it going?

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sirap09
Silversan
Digasga

The human race sucks, why would anyone in their right mind want to save it or keep it going?

Entertainment. The potential to improve. General good morals. Entertainment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff