Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm simply curious about everyone's opinion. I, personally, am bisexual and I obviously don't think it's wrong.

Buuuut.
What do you think? :')
User Image

Don't really care about it.
I don't care.

Anybody who does, I've found is insecure with their own sexuality.

I dislike people who flaunt their sexuality, regardless of what that may be. If I want to know, I'll ask. If you feel the need to tell me, cool.
But, you don't need a t-shirt.
it's none of my business who other people sleep with.
there's nothing wrong with being gay, straight or bi.
I don't see why sexuality's so much of an issue. Truly, especially on Gaia, people don't give a ********.

Anyways, there are tons of way more oppressed groups that a person could of been born into, seriously, why do we focus on gays?

I blame those damned yaoi fangirls and the stupid trend it was to be gay.

I mean, really, even though I'm gay I really could care less. It's not like I feel I DESERVE anything for it.
I agree with Blitzkrieg. Though I did start saying so about myself in this forum (just for the topic starter), it slightly annoys me when people go around "flaunting", as you would say.
It's about as worn out as topics about it.

No one cares about sexual orientation anymore. If they do, their problem.
Charon Eris
I don't see why sexuality's so much of an issue. Truly, especially on Gaia, people don't give a ********.

Anyways, there are tons of way more oppressed groups that a person could of been born into, seriously, why do we focus on gays?

I mean, really, even though I'm gay I really could care less. It's not like I feel I DESERVE anything for it.
Nicely put.
Charon Eris

I love you.
Okay WAY to many threads on this topic.
It's really none of my business (or anyone else's, for that matter) as to who someone loves. I don't see why people make such a big deal of it.

Ayxe's Husband

Gracious Fatcat

There is nothing wrong with it. Its not a sin either.

I can careless about it. :3
I think finding more ways to express ourselves sexually is, like, the best thing since sliced bread. I believe that homosexuality is just fine, I'm bi, and none of my friends or my boyfriend care at all. Everyone's different, and if you have a problem with it, ******** you. You're different. Anyone who has a problem with people being unique, is unique in a bad way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff