Welcome to Gaia! ::

ya it is a sin
I felt that I needed to flaunt my sexuality (bisexual) all throughout high school only because I thought I was different and I was proud of myself for coming out. But when I got to college, I figured out that no one really cares about what I am and if I die or not. I don't feel the need to tell anyone anymore unless they are interested. There are always going to be people who are ignorant, people who are against any topic on the face of the planet, and people who feel the need to prove those other two groups wrong. There is always an opposing party, and no matter how you slice it, there is always two sides ... or more. So case in point, I am bisexual, but seriously, I see no problem with hiding it, but I do see a problem with flaunting it now. I was a member of my high school Gay Straight Alliance, but now I'm not a part of the college one. It jsut isn't a high priority of mine to "share with the community that you won't get our cooties".
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

As your gun is a sin. Have a nice day with your toy.
hikari_loves_tennis
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

As your gun is a sin. Have a nice day with your toy.

no guns arent sins
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

As for the subject of flaunting, there was a recent thread on the GD about it in which I detailed why I feel that people who think that homosexuals specifically flaunt too much are generally biased. The thread is here, if you're interested: Stop Flaunting Your Gayness

I am completely for it!

I am bisexual/pansexual, personally.
They respect me,
I respect them.

My opinion on everything.
i don´t think it´s wrong
it´s just taste
It doesn't bother me. As long as they're happy, then what do I care?

Dapper Werewolf

Haha, wow. I think this is one of the only threads I have seen about this issue that doesn't have yelling involved. Or people getting worked up. I am all for gays/lesbians/bisexuals. They can love whoever they like. And other people who think they have the right to tell them otherwise need to chill. Psh, I don't consider myself lesbian, but haha who knows. biggrin
I personally think its wrong to like another peron who is the same sex but logically all gays and dikes go to hell (bible)
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

As for the subject of flaunting, there was a recent thread on the GD about it in which I detailed why I feel that people who think that homosexuals specifically flaunt too much are generally biased. The thread is here, if you're interested: Stop Flaunting Your Gayness

its just unnatural and wrong
All gay and dikes transvestites (drag queen too, basically the same) like this camel dramallama go to hell 'cause people weren't made to have dicks and who haws and use them improperly ( i hope u gays and dikes change ur mind for Christ's sake)
I'm impressed. Only two people being jerks. One with adequacy issues, I assume, based on the size of his gun...
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

its just unnatural and wrong

Can you explain how it is unnatural? Also, would I be right in assuming that you are inferring that that which is unnatural is therefore immoral or perversion?

As for the other DSkaterdude: same questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff