<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Friendly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
II a r c II
Thank you!

Yup! Move me on over! I'm so excited, but I feel so overwhelmed and scared at the same time. My fiance is terrified, because he feels like...what if he touches me the wrong way, and I have a miscarriage? xp

I'm so excited, though!

Shameless Nerd

II a r c II

We finally got around to picking out rings recently. They're pretty simply but nice nonetheless. Maybe later on we'll buy new, fancier ones but for now, they're just right.

MY AF is like that. Sometimes I'll get it and it'll be awful and then other times, it will be so light I barely notice. She does what she wants.

Aubergine Amphetamine

I'm the same. I want to be a mommy so bad but it scares me just as much because it's so unpredictable.

thedizzybear

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.

Shameless Nerd

Even though FF (Fertility Friend) says I'm not supposed to get AF for another few days, I was too impatient to wait and took a test. BFN. We both cried. I know it was our first time officially trying and the chances of succeeding were slim but it was still disappointing. We had gotten so excited thinking about telling everyone and buying stuff. Not to mention, my little sister found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant with her second baby. Oh well, there' is always next month. We're going to buy a BBT today so I can start temping.
I'm super depressed. >:

My body was being a douche on the metformin to the point where I couldn't function at work. So since I don't have insurance to go see a dr. right now and be monitored while taking it and a refill is 50 bucks, I got off the met. I want to go back on once I finish school next month and get insurance.

My body is doing all sorts of funky things. I've gained some of the weight I lost back, suddenly I have acne all over my face, my boobs hurt, and I wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee so bad that it hurts. Sometimes I have to run to the bathroom at work. I was noticing a lot of white creamy discharge along with this urgency and a slight odor and all food has been tasting disgusting. Met never made me start my period in the month I've taken it. I thought I might have started yesterday since there was a single drop of blood and I had pretty severe cramps at work last night. However, this morning no blood or cramps. Since my back also hurt I thought either I'm pregnant or have a nasty infection. So today I bought two things: A pregnancy test and a at-home UTI/Yeast Infection kit.

UTI kit came back negative. My PH levels are 4.5 and normal range. Pregnancy test came back negative. I expected it to. I had lost 25 lbs on the met and I think though it made me sick my body was getting used to it. I feel a million times better in certain ways while off it. For one I'm not pooping every two seconds and my stomach isnt churning anymore. No throwing up anymore. Back pain has lessened. Headaches lessened. So I think my hormones are just being out of sync since I'm no longer regulating my insulin.

Bro

Pink Peppercorn
Even though FF (Fertility Friend) says I'm not supposed to get AF for another few days, I was too impatient to wait and took a test. BFN. We both cried. I know it was our first time officially trying and the chances of succeeding were slim but it was still disappointing. We had gotten so excited thinking about telling everyone and buying stuff. No to mention, my little sister found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant with her second baby. Oh well, there' is always next month. We're going to buy a BBT today so I can start temping.

Don't be sad.
You could have tested a little early. Some women don't get a positive until after AF is missed. Which is nerve-wracking because you want to know ASAP, but maybe your hormone levels are a little slow at rising. Try to keep hope! emotion_hug

Shameless Nerd

Aubergine Amphetamine

You have a good point. The TWW was awful, we were both so impatient. I still have another 5-6 days until AF is supposed to come so we'll just have to wait and see.

Darling

Pink Peppercorn
        Keep your chin up sweetie! And let us know what your result is in a few days <3 we are here for ya either way!!

PKMN Breeder Mandy
        What cycle day are you? Maybe you've tested too early?

Or perhaps you should see about getting a blood test done? When I was in high school there was a girl who was having her period regularly, her HPTs came back negative, then at 4mo she got a blood test done and found out she was pregnant; hope you feel better soon hon keep us updated <3

Personal update; Still haven't had a single positive OPK... started taking multiple tests a day (up to 3) just in case I was missing it or something, still nothing...

Kindof been thinking about getting one of those Ovacues but after watching reviews you kind of need to know your cycle when you first start using it because it tracks your cycle and I'm still not sure if I can count that ultra light two day flow as a period. >_<

Unforgiving Knight

12,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Hi, I want to wish you luck in conceiving. Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 8 years now and we had been trying to have a child for 2 years and we got pregnant in January. The baby was supposed to be due October 3rd, but she was born June 19th. She has been in the hospital since birth and she is definitely a fighter. She's still on the ventilator, but hopefully she'll be off it soon. They've tried taking her off the vent 3 times now, but each time failed but she lasted longer each time. The last time they tried they didn't realize she was sick with pneumonia, stage 2 NEC, and septicemia so it took her a while to recover from that. Her eyes aren't developing quite right so the eye doctor has been following up with her every week and on Saturday she will be getting injections into her eyes to help correct the issue before it's too late to do anything about it sad once she recovers from that and if she's still doing ok on the ventilator they will talk about taking her off of it and putting her on the nasal one. I hope that the next time they take her off the vent she can last without it so I can finally hold her for the first time. It is so hard not being able to hold her and barely being able to hold her little hand. She was born at 1 pound 8 ounces and 11 3/4 inches long. She is now about 3 pounds 5 ounces and i'm not sure of her exact length as i've mainly been concentrating on seeing what her weight has been.

We originally thought we couldn't have children mainly because my periods were so irregular so for those who are worried because of irregular periods, just keep trying and try not to be too obsessed about it because it seems to hurt more than help the process. Me and my lovie pretty much gave up and went into the "if it happens it happens" mode and then that's pretty much when it happened.

I wish everyone luck who is trying to conceive and also wish you the best whenever you do become pregnant.

Darling

Sullen DarkLight
        My prayers with you and your family, she sounds like such a little trooper!! Bless her heart. May I ask what her name is and add you to the parents' list?

Unforgiving Knight

12,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
II a r c II
Sullen DarkLight
        My prayers with you and your family, she sounds like such a little trooper!! Bless her heart. May I ask what her name is and add you to the parents' list?

Thank you, and her name is Scarlett

Shameless Nerd

II a r c II

I will definitely keep ya'll updated. So far, Im having some cramps but not much else. AF is supposed to start within the next few days so I'm just waiting to see.

PKMN Breeder Mandy

I'm sorry to hear that the met is making you feel so crummy. I hope you can start feeling better. Fertility drugs are quite frightening with all the crazy stuff it can do to your body's cycle.

Sullen DarkLight

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I hope your daughter does well when they take her off the vent. She sounds like such a fighter so far.

Shameless Nerd

AF showed up this afternoon. Total bummer. Oh well. I got my BBT about a week ago and will be temping starting tomorrow. Maybe I'll have better luck this cycle.

How is everyone else?

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
What a lovely thread, I wish you and your partner the very best of luck with trying to concieve, don't give up hope, miracles do happen!

I hope I'm in the right place to be asking this question, but when is the right time to start a family?
I'm 22, I've been with my fiance for almost six years, and we're both currently unemployed, (but are actively seeking work).
Alot of my friends and family have started having families of their own, and I'm starting to feel left behind, I know that at this current time, me and my fiance aren't finacially stable to be starting our family/trying to concieve, but since last year, I have found myself becoming overwhelmingly broody, and whenever I'm around new mothers and fathers with thier newborns, even though I'm super happy for the couple, I feel depressed and low with myself afterwards.

I'm worried that even when we do become finacially stable, I wont know when the right time would be - how would I know?

I'm sure that there aren't definitive answers to my questions, but any help or advice is appreciated. smile

Blessed Prophet

Im sad that it will be hard for me to conceive since I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Shameless Nerd

Ketsueki Einjeru

Unfortunately, there is no "right" time to have a baby. It's really only a question that you and your fiance can decide. I'd suggest you both sit down and talk about it. What your expectations and plans are before and after you have the baby. It's something to really think about since it is a pretty big thing.

soul cron 9

Don't lose hope. There are actually a couple women in the pregnancy thread who have conceived despite having PCOS. While it does complicate things, it doesn't mean you can't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff