Total Votes:[ 1337 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1918 1919 1920 > >> >>> »|

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
              Yeah, we can only get synthetic testicles for now. The scrotum is real, though, made from the labia majora. It looks and feels completely authentic. FtMs cannot c** "real sperm" but we do have the Skene's gland and other natural lubricants.

I see ,well you have told me about the Ftm cumming process(that was a odd way that I just said that) but thank you for reminding me. I don't seem to remember can the authentic p***s get a erection? Thank you for answering me thus far De sorry for all these question I just had so many piled up from the chaos blaugh
              I like answering the questions! surprised

Heartwarming Galaxy

Hana Matataku
The Final Chapter
Oh my I see I didn't know there was so many thing that could be done, is there a was for a FtM to have synthetic balls? (I honestly don't think so since.. do correct me if I am wrong here but that is where... sperm is kept?)

Synthetic balls, yep. Like they do with testicular cancer patients or kick-to-the-groin victims who lose one o' the boys (only, like, with the FtM's labia skin as Dan said.)
As horrible as this will sound, I forgot all about them.. hmm wow Thank you both for this information! -grows- eek
De Kelley
              Well, an FtM cannot completely feminize his voice. He can only go through voice training as MtFs do. MtFs can very easily go back to their male voice. FtMs and MtFs who have had their gonads (testes, ovaries) removed cannot get them back, and therefore must take hormones even if they are switching back. These people will be sterile and unable to have children.

Switching back and forth haphazardly can only cause damage to your body, it will not bring you closer to being "genderless." A human requires sex steroids (estrogen, testosterone), so no human can be without sexual characteristics. The body requires these hormones for essential metabolic processes in the body. It would pretty much go horribly wrong and ******** everything up beyond hope to go back and forth. It could screw up your urinary tract something serious.

Curses, my master plan!

Oh well. It's good to know; at least now I won't be tempted to try.

Transsexuals in general- I heard they had to take hormones continuously, but I somehow was under the impression they could stop after a certain amount of time or at least cut back. Does this mean that a transsexual individual is dependent on hormones all of his/her life? Or will his/her body just revert (bumpily) back to the hormones it originally produced? I'm wondering how transsexuals will fare in the eventual zombie outbreak, where the need to find hormones would severely compromise their survival.

Heartwarming Galaxy

De Kelley
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
              Yeah, we can only get synthetic testicles for now. The scrotum is real, though, made from the labia majora. It looks and feels completely authentic. FtMs cannot c** "real sperm" but we do have the Skene's gland and other natural lubricants.

I see ,well you have told me about the Ftm cumming process(that was a odd way that I just said that) but thank you for reminding me. I don't seem to remember can the authentic p***s get a erection?[/b[ Thank you for answering me thus far De sorry for all these question I just had so many piled up from the chaos blaugh
              I like answering the questions! surprised

Tehe -blushes- Thank ya doll... and if you don't mind could you please answer the one above? User Image

In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aidan has been blacklisted. Please do not respond or comment on posts of his sort.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Question for the new thread since I'm not an actual member of the Trans community being as I am not a transsexual.

When did you first realize or feel that you were a Transsexual?
How did the experience go for you? Was it more of a sudden realization, or did it take you a while to fully understand how you felt?

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hana Matataku
De Kelley
              Well, an FtM cannot completely feminize his voice. He can only go through voice training as MtFs do. MtFs can very easily go back to their male voice. FtMs and MtFs who have had their gonads (testes, ovaries) removed cannot get them back, and therefore must take hormones even if they are switching back. These people will be sterile and unable to have children.

Switching back and forth haphazardly can only cause damage to your body, it will not bring you closer to being "genderless." A human requires sex steroids (estrogen, testosterone), so no human can be without sexual characteristics. The body requires these hormones for essential metabolic processes in the body. It would pretty much go horribly wrong and ******** everything up beyond hope to go back and forth. It could screw up your urinary tract something serious.

Curses, my master plan!

Oh well. It's good to know; at least now I won't be tempted to try.

Transsexuals in general- I heard they had to take hormones continuously, but I somehow was under the impression they could stop after a certain amount of time or at least cut back. Does this mean that a transsexual individual is dependent on hormones all of his/her life? Or will his/her body just revert (bumpily) back to the hormones it originally produced? I'm wondering how transsexuals will fare in the eventual zombie outbreak, where the need to find hormones would severely compromise their survival.
              To the risk of sounding cissexist/transphobic, I'm going to say that the human body is not meant to with without gender. It needs sexual characteristics; male, female, or a mix of the two.

We must continue taking hormones to maintain the sexual characteristics we desire. If the gonads have been removed, we must take hormones. If the gonads are still present, we can let them take over, but ultimately, the body needs these hormones. It's safe to say for most transsexuals, yes, they should continue taking hormones for life. They can alter this with age. For instance, men in their 30's and 40's have much higher testosterone levels than men in their 20's. It goes down again in their 50's. If a person still has their original gonads, the cessation of taking hormones (and for MtFs, blockers) will cause the original process of the birth sex to take over. There are theories about changing gonads to producing the hormones of the target sex (and it is possible with gene therapy), but this has not been tested yet. I don't think we've even tested this on rats but it's plausible. Even if we manage to switch the hormone production of the gonads, ovaries will still only contain eggs (as in the testosterone-releasing ovaries would not produce sperm) and I believe it would render the sperm in testes sterile in MtFs.

If the gonads have been removed, and for some reason a transsexual cannot get hormones, they will likely get fairly sick and have difficult properly converting food to stored energy in muscles and fat.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Juxtaposed Images
Question for the new thread since I'm not an actual member of the Trans community being as I am not a transsexual.

How did the experience go for you? Was it more of a sudden realization, or did it take you a while to fully understand how you felt?
Thank you for your question good sir!

I first realized I was fully transgender just about exactly a year ago. I have been living full time as a male since.

However, I had been identifying as genderqueer (which is a form of Transgender) for a few months, three years without realizing it. The terms followed my actions. I realized that I was a transsexual when I joined a guild as a transgender ally, and upon entering some discussions, I realized that was what I had been trying to do.
Oh thank gods, it's back! XD

I had nowhere to lurk for genuine information. It was a sad, sad time.

In case you guys don't know me [you probably don't since I am predominantly a lurker] my name's Sam, I'm 15, I live in Canada.

And I actually have something on-topic to post for once ... because I've been doing some thinking.

I'm really obviously female, ie. I have big breasts. And I really, truly don't like them at all. For a while, I've had the want to become more ambiguous prodding me from the back of my mind, but it hasn't been too prevalent, either.

I don't think I'm trans per se [I'm fine with being female on most levels and can't really think of myself as male] but I do wonder if that 'fine' feeling with my female body might just be a need to be .. well, not automatically seen as such.

So pretty much: I think I want to be ambiguous because it feels wrong to have to identify as any gender, even though I'm comfortable with that single 'F' on all my ID.

If that kind of thing makes any sense to you guys ... yeah. Thought I should post it and see if you have any advice on how to figure this out for myself ._.;;

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Juxtaposed Images

Well, I started questioning my transsexuality when I was 17. However, before that, I had no idea what a transsexual was. I know from about age 4 or 5 I remember wanting to be a boy even at that young age, but I thought it was just natural curiosity, and as I got older I thought it was an overactive imagination, then I just thought it was some weird sexual kink. I never asked myself if I was a "lesbian" because I knew I liked guys AND girls (and I also knew this from a really young age).

So I always had this hunch about my gender, and when realizing what transsexualism was, I just felt relieved that other people felt the same way, and that there was a solution.

Unrelated: My mom just told me to take a Pamprin and it took everything for me to not club her in the head. That s**t pissed me off.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Verse Chorus Kurdt

In case you guys don't know me [you probably don't since I am predominantly a lurker] my name's Sam, I'm 15, I live in Canada.

And I actually have something on-topic to post for once ... because I've been doing some thinking.

I'm really obviously female, ie. I have big breasts. And I really, truly don't like them at all. For a while, I've had the want to become more ambiguous prodding me from the back of my mind, but it hasn't been too prevalent, either.

I don't think I'm trans per se [I'm fine with being female on most levels and can't really think of myself as male] but I do wonder if that 'fine' feeling with my female body might just be a need to be .. well, not automatically seen as such.

So pretty much: I think I want to be ambiguous because it feels wrong to have to identify as any gender, even though I'm comfortable with that single 'F' on all my ID.

If that kind of thing makes any sense to you guys ... yeah. Thought I should post it and see if you have any advice on how to figure this out for myself ._.;;
First of all, welcome! I'm glad to see we've had a lurker. biggrin You make plenty of sense.

Well Sam, correct me if I'm seeing this wrong, it seems to me that it's simply a case while you're fine being a female, you don't want people to assume you are. Have you tried experimenting with gender presentation at all? It can do wonders.

Or sam I misunderstanding you?
Juxtaposed Images

For me, it was a mix of both. I had a feeling for a while that something was off. It was a sudden realization when I found out what transgender was.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Verse Chorus Kurdt

Well, some people hate being female because girls are marginalized as a "lesser sex" and they don't get the male privilege. I will wholeheartedly admit that while my transition had nothing to do with that, I am glad to not have to deal with being a second class citizen anymore. ;/
its funny how there's another one that was totally serious after this one got moved, then it was flamed to death since it wasn't made by a reg
Juxtaposed Images

I didn't actually start identifying as transgender until I was a few months into 17- I realized that I wanted to present myself and felt like a male much before that though. Even in 2nd grade I was accidentally referred to as a boy and got a joy from it that made my classmates look at me and laugh because I wasn't offended.
          It took me awhile to realize that there was a name for how I felt though- If that makes sense. And for awhile, I actually refused to believe or look into it at all. Eventually I did though, and then not long after found the original Transtastic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff