Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Devoted Pup

New Folk Song

Oh god, I know how you feel.
Admittedly, I live in a state that's incredibly tolerant towards the LGBT and Trans* communities, but dear christ-on-a-stick I'm at a loss. I do know that I'm not cis-gendered, but I can't figure out if I'm androgynous or trans* and it's driving me up a rather large metaphorical wall....

So, know you aren't alone, dear stranger-on-the-internet. I'm just as confused as you D;

theamazingwrabbit
it sounds easy but it isnt. life has trained me to try and not get my hopes up.
Im doing whatever it is that makes me happy, i just figure i have to get used to doing it by myself.

I never said it would be easy. It's going to be difficult as hell, most likely. But if it's something you want badly enough then struggle will be worth it.

Like it's been said: Nothing worth something is ever easy.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Robot Giny
So I was in the (women's) bathroom at school today, looking at a particularly gnarly pimple on my upper lip, when the door opened and a girl walked in. She stopped really fast when she saw me and said "Oh no, am I in the wrong bathroom?"

emotion_awesome

This is literally the first time ever that someone has assumed I was a guy just by looking at me. I mean, I didn't mean to scare that girl or anything, and I assured her she was in the right bathroom and then I left, but [******** yes that was a nice feeling.

OHAHAUH yesss that feeling
at work im not allowed to be a male so i'll get like double-takes every now and again

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Navi Le Faye

Surprisingly I got the same response from numerous females in the past, though I'm not sure I should take it as a compliment. One of them I had even dated, and she left me after I came out because "You wouldn't be a guy anymore". Despite the fact I still have my equipment and with my financial status I most likely will for many more years to come.

Ack, maybe the chick is poly. Who knows, ask her. If not then ******** that...noise.
Personally, I've had no luck in the dating scene since my most recent breakup. I've found nothing but tranny-chasers and dirtbags. The worst though was going to a bar a few months ago. I met a girl there who asked me out. I agreed. During the date she looked disgusted by my appearance, I asked what was wrong and she said "Oh, I thought you were just a crossdresser. I think they're so cute. I like pretty men, didn't realize you were a tranny" Needless to say, I raged and left.
I have the same question in my head, "Why would any man want to be with me, when they could have a real girl?" It doesn't help that I'm head over heels crushing on a long-time guy friend of mine. Who has no interest in me. He's even said "I think of you like a sister". Q___Q

Never really had a support group that wasn't populated by much older trans-folk. I remember once gentleman in particular who was in his 50's, who didn't know which way I was going. What with me only having started HRT days before and hadn't had time to shop yet. I was wearing very baggy clothing to hide my form. He asked me if I was binding and before I could respond he gave me advice on how to bind. I just stared at him blushing with smiles. The responses from my appearance by other trans-women on the other hand was very disconcerting, mostly foaming jealousy from their crow's feet laden eyes and spitting curses about my makeup skills. The experience wasn't right for me, I'm sure if you ask a therapist or someone else in the community you could find another support group to frequent. I wish you luck with your search.

Im an FTM so i suppose it is a bit different...
And about that girl, it doesnt matter if she's polygamous- Im not. Im pretty sure i have some type of abandonment issues or something, i already dont like that she's with this abusive guy over a nice guy. This seems to be recurring- girls saying they would like me if only they werent with [insert sleazebag's name]. Literally, 2 of them had abusive boyfriends, and one of them is now dating someone who looks 2 or 3 times her age. No good.
And oh god, i didnt even think of that... tranny chasers? I dont know if that exists in female form for transMEN but i know male predators exist that are just convinced "i havent had sex with the right guy" and may try and pull something (males have attempted that on me). I get a lot of people even just saying i need to get over being trans but its just so ******** easy to say for them.
I like my support group. Theres a guy my age who seems like a successful version of me- he has a place of his own, a job, a girlfriend who takes care of him, in line for his family business (at least after he finishes transitioning). There's a few guys my age other than him, and a transgirl. Then theres the elderly transwomen, its a pretty huge dichotomy. But i like it, because there is a couple of transmen older and more experienced than me who i can go to for questions and such.
Where do you go to find support groups for that?
i wish there was a support group near me.
the last few times ive tried to go to the one 40 minutes away, there was nobody even there.

whats the point of a support group if nobody shows up? im not going to waste my time going all the way over there just to be disappointed. :C all the trans men and women that would go there LIVE in the same city and still didnt go.

so thats why im here...

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
theamazingwrabbit

Im an FTM so i suppose it is a bit different...
And about that girl, it doesnt matter if she's polygamous- Im not. Im pretty sure i have some type of abandonment issues or something, i already dont like that she's with this abusive guy over a nice guy. This seems to be recurring- girls saying they would like me if only they werent with [insert sleazebag's name]. Literally, 2 of them had abusive boyfriends, and one of them is now dating someone who looks 2 or 3 times her age. No good.
And oh god, i didnt even think of that... tranny chasers? I dont know if that exists in female form for transMEN but i know male predators exist that are just convinced "i havent had sex with the right guy" and may try and pull something (males have attempted that on me). I get a lot of people even just saying i need to get over being trans but its just so ******** easy to say for them.
I like my support group. Theres a guy my age who seems like a successful version of me- he has a place of his own, a job, a girlfriend who takes care of him, in line for his family business (at least after he finishes transitioning). There's a few guys my age other than him, and a transgirl. Then theres the elderly transwomen, its a pretty huge dichotomy. But i like it, because there is a couple of transmen older and more experienced than me who i can go to for questions and such.
Where do you go to find support groups for that?

Yeah, I lurk this thread. I post every couple thousand pages then wander off.
My support group has a mix, mostly middle age transwomen, and twenty- and thirty-something year old trans guys. The genderqueer one in the group (prefers male pronouns, shows up in a skirt and full beard) is a grandfather who lives in the Villages. There's an out of work lawyer who has two teenage sons, that's one of the nicest guys I know, and he's not an idiot like most of the other guys. There's more drama than an Organization 13 cosplay group, and almost as much backstabbing, especially with the guys. I stay out of it.

The lawyer has a youtube channel, and he gets chasers. He doesn't get "you haven't had sex with the right guy" bullshit given how far along he is, and because he's fairly openly pansexual on there (I've never gotten it either, actually. Huh.) Most of the chasers of trans men I've run across are women.

I've been making less and less sense. User Image EST Fail.

Lonely Saint

can you seriously not
the last few times ive tried to go to the one 40 minutes away, there was nobody even there.

whats the point of a support group if nobody shows up? im not going to waste my time going all the way over there just to be disappointed. :C all the trans men and women that would go there LIVE in the same city and still didnt go.

so thats why im here...

That's really weird. gonk I mean, I live in a tiny country, and our support groups are always full.

Dapper Phantom

My life in a nutshell~
Have a very active life on the online kink community. Seeking a Master mentor so that I can become a stronger Master.
I'm talking to a girl who is eager to be my sub. She's liked me for a long time. I told her we need to meet up casually and hang out. We haven't talked in person for a while. But the truth is that I've always found her kinda cute, I just... avoided her for some weird reason. I guess I was scared it would ruin our friendship or that if I dated her too early she'd need to explore more. The truth is, I'm trying to open my mind a LOT. If I'm her Master, and she needs to experiment, I could like, let her sleep with other dudes while I watch and get off to it or something. There's all kinds of weird s**t we could try to indulge her and allow me to be in Control...

If she accepts, I want to start obedience training. I didn't want to do this to a sub, but I've realised it's necessary. We'll start by having her kneel, binding her, blindfolding her, and I will pace before her and lecture her, drilling into her who her Master is. I may want to gag her also... and remove her gag only to allow her to say "Yes, Sir/Master/my Lord". If she misspeaks, I may end up grabbing her throat (without quite choking her). This could get fun... I read her kinks and I know what she wants...

ANYWAY. Trans stuff. Going to the clinic tomorrow for my orientation about hormones. I will be sure to share what happened in this thread. I am speaking to the endo and getting my blood drawn on the 14th. I need to remember to bring my old testosterone prescription from 2009 to show them I've gotten it (legally) before, but they are doing this on informed consent anyway. But it may help to show them that.

Dangerous Lover

Hey guys. I used to post here a bunch a long time ago, but it seems like there's quite a few new posters, so I'll reintroduce myself.
Anyway, I'm Miles. FtM. Almost 20 years old. 2 years on T and 8 months post op chest surgery.

So, I haven't really needed a support group lately. I stopped going to the support group in my hometown and stopped posting here because I didn't feel it was beneficial to me anymore. Now, however, I may need some help. I've recently come to find myself as a mentor for two other transguys and I may need some help, so I may stop by a little more often. I'm not used to being in this sort of position and I really want to be able to help them, so I thought staying more in touch with a trans community might help me out.

As for myself, my transition has been going smoothly for quite a while now. I have a great support network of friends and a lovely girlfriend that really cares about me and sees me as completely male. However, the guys I mentioned have some roadblocks in their paths and I'm doing my best to help them.

So, yeah. That's pretty much what's going on. So hi.

Fashionable Hoarder

16,490 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GraveOmega
Hey guys. I used to post here a bunch a long time ago, but it seems like there's quite a few new posters, so I'll reintroduce myself.
Anyway, I'm Miles. FtM. Almost 20 years old. 2 years on T and 8 months post op chest surgery.

So, I haven't really needed a support group lately. I stopped going to the support group in my hometown and stopped posting here because I didn't feel it was beneficial to me anymore. Now, however, I may need some help. I've recently come to find myself as a mentor for two other transguys and I may need some help, so I may stop by a little more often. I'm not used to being in this sort of position and I really want to be able to help them, so I thought staying more in touch with a trans community might help me out.

As for myself, my transition has been going smoothly for quite a while now. I have a great support network of friends and a lovely girlfriend that really cares about me and sees me as completely male. However, the guys I mentioned have some roadblocks in their paths and I'm doing my best to help them.

So, yeah. That's pretty much what's going on. So hi.

Welcome back!
I am new here as well, my name is Elizabeth but most people call me Liz or Karinka. Im just your everyday bi girl currently dating an FtM , here to help, support, and learn!

I am glad to hear your transition is going so smoothly. I hope you can be of sufficient help for the other two young men you are helping.
Oblivion Blades
can you seriously not

so thats why im here...

That's really weird. gonk I mean, I live in a tiny country, and our support groups are always full.

they used to be full. but since its so much of a gamble now, theres no point in trying. i dont care that much, i don't need a support group as much as other people, since im read as male 99% of the time.

i do wish people would stop thinking i was a girl at work (it's rare, about 1 out of every 300 customers, but still). i get that i'm tiny and "pretty", but my voice is deep and my name tag has my chosen name on it. it's not even a gender neutral or feminine name! my favorite customers are usually cis dudes who call me dude and bro. makes me feel great. 3nodding

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Desideraht
My life in a nutshell~
Have a very active life on the online kink community. Seeking a Master mentor so that I can become a stronger Master.
I'm talking to a girl who is eager to be my sub. She's liked me for a long time. I told her we need to meet up casually and hang out. We haven't talked in person for a while. But the truth is that I've always found her kinda cute, I just... avoided her for some weird reason. I guess I was scared it would ruin our friendship or that if I dated her too early she'd need to explore more. The truth is, I'm trying to open my mind a LOT. If I'm her Master, and she needs to experiment, I could like, let her sleep with other dudes while I watch and get off to it or something. There's all kinds of weird s**t we could try to indulge her and allow me to be in Control...

If she accepts, I want to start obedience training. I didn't want to do this to a sub, but I've realised it's necessary. We'll start by having her kneel, binding her, blindfolding her, and I will pace before her and lecture her, drilling into her who her Master is. I may want to gag her also... and remove her gag only to allow her to say "Yes, Sir/Master/my Lord". If she misspeaks, I may end up grabbing her throat (without quite choking her). This could get fun... I read her kinks and I know what she wants...

ANYWAY. Trans stuff. Going to the clinic tomorrow for my orientation about hormones. I will be sure to share what happened in this thread. I am speaking to the endo and getting my blood drawn on the 14th. I need to remember to bring my old testosterone prescription from 2009 to show them I've gotten it (legally) before, but they are doing this on informed consent anyway. But it may help to show them that.

Hnngng you're a master eh? Have fun, that kind of thing has always interested me but I dont really have a sex life or a dating life- its just me and dat hand.

Man, I finally was able to get a hold of someone about starting hormones but alas- she's only available on Mon-Wed. And with my military schedule that is NOT happening. I really need this... I feel like Im stuck once again... what does one even do...?

Dapper Phantom

theamazingwrabbit
Desideraht
My life in a nutshell~

Hnngng you're a master eh? Have fun, that kind of thing has always interested me but I dont really have a sex life or a dating life- its just me and dat hand.

Man, I finally was able to get a hold of someone about starting hormones but alas- she's only available on Mon-Wed. And with my military schedule that is NOT happening. I really need this... I feel like Im stuck once again... what does one even do...?
Yes...though I'm not sure I have fully earned the title yet, HA! I have a lot of learn. But this girl I'm hoping to start playing with sounds like a perfect fit.

Sorry that you're stuck. My solution is traveling unreasonable distances to get hormones. Fortunately our local clinics are in process of providing HRT. They just recently officially hired an endocrinologist for the job.

If you are IN military and they'd allow it can't a military doctor hook you up? I have no idea how medicine works in the military, please forgive my ignorance.
xd

SO YEAH. My visit with the clinic (which was just an orientation) went well, I am seeing them again on the 14th to get my blood drawn! I will then set up a follow up appointment and get my actual prescription sometime in March! It's good that I have like... 3-4 months of androgel left, lol.

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Desideraht
My life in a nutshell~

Jeez, that sounds hot. whee Good luck. Sounds like you have good concepts even if not much experience wink But I can tell you that visualizing it and performing it are two different things. Things don't always go exactly as planned, so as a Master you must be good at improvisation smile

Dapper Phantom

Andy Callahan
Desideraht
My life in a nutshell~

Jeez, that sounds hot. whee Good luck. Sounds like you have good concepts even if not much experience wink But I can tell you that visualizing it and performing it are two different things. Things don't always go exactly as planned, so as a Master you must be good at improvisation smile
Fortunately improvisation is one of my specialties, I studied it for several years.

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Desideraht
Andy Callahan
Desideraht
My life in a nutshell~

Fortunately improvisation is one of my specialties, I studied it for several years.
Very good, then smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces