I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Anxious Friend

Dandrogyny
npulse
Dandrogyny
npulse
Yea! I made one too! I have to say the lip choices in this are not appealing.

So is all you do is make an avi? :O

User Image
Basically. It's a site to just make a ton of avis of people and OCs I think. xd At least as far as I can tell.

Ohh I gotcha! It'd be neat if they made something of it, or allowed you to dress up more than just upper areas.
Yeah. They're fun, diverse avatars, though! I like it. :'3

I do agree with you on that! biggrin there was quite a wide range of choice to pick from. I'm rather shocked to get something that looks remotely close to me.

Although you got one close to you and so did Track01_Rebuild.

That's pretty darn good I'd say.
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh my god, they were talking about me right now. I'm just on my headphones, pretending I'm not hearing anything. My dad actually looked up "Why my daughter wants to dress like a boy" on google, can you believe that? He was actually reading that to my mom, while I was just on my headphones pretending I'm wasn't hearing anything.

I wouldn't take this as a bad thing though. From what it seems to me, they are trying to understand. They are actually taking action to try and educate themselves or at least try to understand what you are doing.

Did they say anything positive or negative?

No comment, really. They had no comment about it and just went on with whatever they were doing.

Well, I'd take it as a good thing 3nodding I would think someone who wouldn't accept at all, wouldn't even want to try to look up and understand, as they put it, "why my daughter wants to dress like a boy". They'd ignore the whole thing and pretend it never existed.

Maybe it was a subtle hint, since you were there just with your headphones on, that they wanted to talk about it? You know how some people don't know how to go about beginning a conversation so they try to be obvious without just throwing it out there?

No, my dad very well knew I was hearing. He's not really dumb, that's why he wanted to read it to mostly me, but was pretending to read it to mom.

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Oh my god, they were talking about me right now. I'm just on my headphones, pretending I'm not hearing anything. My dad actually looked up "Why my daughter wants to dress like a boy" on google, can you believe that? He was actually reading that to my mom, while I was just on my headphones pretending I'm wasn't hearing anything.

I wouldn't take this as a bad thing though. From what it seems to me, they are trying to understand. They are actually taking action to try and educate themselves or at least try to understand what you are doing.

No comment, really. They had no comment about it and just went on with whatever they were doing.

Well, I'd take it as a good thing 3nodding I would think someone who wouldn't accept at all, wouldn't even want to try to look up and understand, as they put it, "why my daughter wants to dress like a boy". They'd ignore the whole thing and pretend it never existed.

Maybe it was a subtle hint, since you were there just with your headphones on, that they wanted to talk about it? You know how some people don't know how to go about beginning a conversation so they try to be obvious without just throwing it out there?

No, my dad very well knew I was hearing. He's not really dumb, that's why he wanted to read it to mostly me, but was pretending to read it to mom.

Well from my point of view it looks like he would like to talk about it. Is that what you think?

If you didn't want to get into details you could always just say that those clothes are more comfortable on you and that you feel more confident in them. That way it doesn't necessarily have you really saying why you wear them but it potentially eludes to it.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Dandrogyny

XD, mine doesn't really look as much as me as yours looks like you. They didn't really have the right eyes for me.
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Well from my point of view it looks like he would like to talk about it. Is that what you think?

If you didn't want to get into details you could always just say that those clothes are more comfortable on you and that you feel more confident in them. That way it doesn't necessarily have you really saying why you wear them but it potentially eludes to it.

I don't really plan to tell him yet. redface I have this really long note I need to show him, but it's on my computer, which he kinda took. redface

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

I don't really plan to tell him yet. redface I have this really long note I need to show him, but it's on my computer, which he kinda took. redface

Do you think, perhaps, that he's read the note already? Since he's took your computer and all..maybe that's why he's getting slightly involved? o.o

Anxious Friend

That Is All
Dandrogyny

XD, mine doesn't really look as much as me as yours looks like you. They didn't really have the right eyes for me.

What did yours look like? smile I must of missed it unless it wasn't posted.
Dandrogyny
Track01_Rebuild
Dandrogyny
Track01_Rebuild
SURPRISE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I LOOK EXACTLY HOW YOU'D IMAGINE
Lmao that's bad a**.

Tuah
Well maybe there's more to life than just being... really, really ridiculously good-looking. Maybe you could do something important, like helping people!
WELL GEE I guess you're right! I should go help kids who want to read good and do other stuff good too!

I only have a bit of fuzz on my chin, but eventually growing a chin goatee.
I figured. xd I don't think I ever want facial hair. For YEARS I was obsessed with sideburns and 5 o'clock shadow, now I don't want any of it. >.> MAYBE sideburns? IDK facial hair looks like such a hassle when it's really thick (shaving, that is).

As you can kinda see in my sig pic, I don't have side burns as much as side fringe like a chelsea cut without the bangs.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
npulse
That Is All
Dandrogyny

Lol, I posted it two pages back.
User Image

Anxious Friend

That Is All
npulse
That Is All
Dandrogyny

User Image

Ohh o.o well, I have no accurate way of judging, unless you have a picture of yourself on your profile? smile

I wasn't happy with the lip choices they gave XD

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
npulse
That Is All
npulse
That Is All
Dandrogyny

User Image

Ohh o.o well, I have no accurate way of judging, unless you have a picture of yourself on your profile? smile

I don't have my picture online because I know people irl that use Gaia, and they'd out me in an instant. Dan already knows what I look like, I've sent him pictures of me in "girl mode".

Anxious Friend

That Is All
npulse
That Is All
npulse
That Is All
Dandrogyny

User Image

I don't have my picture online because I know people irl that use Gaia, and they'd out me in an instant. Dan already knows what I look like, I've sent him pictures of me in "girl mode".

Ohh. Mkay! I'll take your word for it then!
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

Do you think, perhaps, that he's read the note already? Since he's took your computer and all..maybe that's why he's getting slightly involved? o.o
No, if he read the note he would have had an idea I was transgendered. Right now, he just thinks I'm a tomboy. He doesn't like to invade my privacy aswell.
          Hey guys! Just randomly popping in again for a little update. My name change court date was April 16th, so now that's officially legal with pretty much everything. Even got my driver's license renewed with my now legal name and my gender marker says male now on that!

But that awesome stuff aside. I'm now about 7 months on testosterone and have recently started hitting the gym, working to at least try and get in better shape for my top surgery which will hopefully be around August~September, hopefully October at the latest. And I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations for workouts they've seen or are using?

I really want to work on my pecs and shoulders and stuff, stuff that'll help me pass better and also help my surgery come out better.

Anxious Friend

iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D
npulse
iShotElmo8D

No, if he read the note he would have had an idea I was transgendered. Right now, he just thinks I'm a tomboy. He doesn't like to invade my privacy aswell.

Oh, ok ok. I wasn't sure so I thought I'd throw that out there.

Well, I guess all I can say is start off small, doing and introducing small things such as the example with your hair smile

Do you have any sort of time line when you'd like to come out to them or is this something you think you'll have to keep to yourself for a while?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff