Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Lonely Saint

Uriel_Caudre
hi ^^;;; uhhh....*ahem* >.< I came here....because I've been wanting to find a transgender friend or friends...sorry if i offend anyone by posting this...

Lol aww, no @ the bolded. Interested in the subject or have some other reason for searching us out?
Uriel_Caudre
hi ^^;;; uhhh....*ahem* >.< I came here....because I've been wanting to find a transgender friend or friends...sorry if i offend anyone by posting this...

Hello thur mah dear. How's it going?
Oblivion Blades
Uriel_Caudre

Lol aww, no @ the bolded. Interested in the subject or have some other reason for searching us out?

thats good to know sweatdrop
ummm, is a little bit of both a valid answer? sweatdrop
Sanala
Uriel_Caudre

Hello thur mah dear. How's it going?

Hi ^_^, I'm doing well, and yourself? whee
Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Umbral_Necropolitan
Corrupted Coco
Hey Hitch? Can you NOT pull the drama bullshit where you make a big deal of leaving and then don't? Do it or donn't. Thanks.

That Is All, it depends on the trans group and your own needs. Personally, I've never gone to any other support group or site. This one has been a good, active resource, and it's all I've needed. Honestly most trans support groups have toxic environments. Too many transpeople revel in drama, and it just makes for a really unhealthy environment.

I think drama isn't trans exclusive, people in general like to be cliquey and overly dramatic when they interact with the same group of people over time.

Seen it happen with my gaming group, soon as someone with histrionic traits comes along... Bam! Drama.

I guarantee you it's worse in trans groups.

That sounds pretty ******** transphobic if you ask me. You can guarantee that transpeople are more full of drama than cispeople? Did you really just say that? emotion_facepalm If that's true, it must be because you're in them, causing drama over nothing.

It's a statement of fact. Don't blame me.

So it's a fact that transgendered people are drama queens? Yeah, that's not transphobic at all. rolleyes

This is why I rarely come to gaia's trans thread. Funny, trans threads on other forums, I don't seem to come across people like you.
Uriel_Caudre
Oblivion Blades
Uriel_Caudre

Sure is. Do you mind if I ask what the "other reason" is? If you don't feel comfortable in sharing that's fine. Either way, welcome.
Track01_Rebuild
Uriel_Caudre
Oblivion Blades
Uriel_Caudre

Sure is. Do you mind if I ask what the "other reason" is? If you don't feel comfortable in sharing that's fine. Either way, welcome.

Well I dont mind telling, just not out in the open yet ^//^; but thank you for welcoming me smile
Uriel_Caudre
Track01_Rebuild
Uriel_Caudre
Oblivion Blades
Uriel_Caudre

Well I dont mind telling, just not out in the open yet ^//^; but thank you for welcoming me smile

No problem. Did you have questions, or did you just want to hang out in here and join in on conversations?
well, to be honest I don't know exactly what I am doing just yet xd sweatdrop
I guess right now I just want to hang around and get familiar with the subject and hopefully make a friend or a few ^^;

Hallowed Wench

Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Umbral_Necropolitan
Corrupted Coco
Hey Hitch? Can you NOT pull the drama bullshit where you make a big deal of leaving and then don't? Do it or donn't. Thanks.

That Is All, it depends on the trans group and your own needs. Personally, I've never gone to any other support group or site. This one has been a good, active resource, and it's all I've needed. Honestly most trans support groups have toxic environments. Too many transpeople revel in drama, and it just makes for a really unhealthy environment.

I think drama isn't trans exclusive, people in general like to be cliquey and overly dramatic when they interact with the same group of people over time.

Seen it happen with my gaming group, soon as someone with histrionic traits comes along... Bam! Drama.

That sounds pretty ******** transphobic if you ask me. You can guarantee that transpeople are more full of drama than cispeople? Did you really just say that? emotion_facepalm If that's true, it must be because you're in them, causing drama over nothing.

So it's a fact that transgendered people are drama queens? Yeah, that's not transphobic at all. rolleyes

This is why I rarely come to gaia's trans thread. Funny, trans threads on other forums, I don't seem to come across people like you.

I don't think Coco is transphobic, just a bit pessimistic.

Dapper Dabbler

Uriel_Caudre

Welcome! I'm one of the resident lurkers, so you won't see me much, but I'm there.

Navi Le Faye
Spiders!

there was a spider in my cereal the other week emo

Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco

It sounds like "drama is worse in trans groups than gaming groups". Which would make sense in most dramatic situations, considering that trans groups are based around a highly emotional topic in which people can have some pretty strong opinions, whereas gaming groups are based around a shared interest in which most conflicts are probably based around and acknowledged as opinions.

I don't have a particular opinion on this, though.

Hallowed Wench

Song of the Century
Uriel_Caudre

Welcome! I'm one of the resident lurkers, so you won't see me much, but I'm there.

Navi Le Faye
Spiders!

there was a spider in my cereal the other week emo

Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco

It sounds like "drama is worse in trans groups than gaming groups". Which would make sense in most dramatic situations, considering that trans groups are based around a highly emotional topic in which people can have some pretty strong opinions, whereas gaming groups are based around a shared interest in which most conflicts are probably based around and acknowledged as opinions.

I don't have a particular opinion on this, though.

I dunno, you haven't heard a 4th edition vs pathfinder argument have ya? That s**t can get brutal in short order. Fanboys can ruin things that would otherwise be enjoyable.
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Umbral_Necropolitan
Corrupted Coco

Notice how people vouched for me and not you. You should really learn to accept the truth.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Uriel_Caudre

Please ignore the arguments. They pop up from time to time. sweatdrop

But otherwise, welcome to the thread.
Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco

Notice how people vouched for me and not you. You should really learn to accept the truth.

I saw one person explain how they could see that as a possibility. At least one person agreeing with me, and multiple people tipping me.
But yeah, you think you're right in saying transpeople are a buch of drama queens, and there's totally nothing wrong with making that assumption. It's not transphobic at all. I'm obviously just looking to make you feel bad or something, I'm sure.

Welcome to my ignore list, so I can get back to using this topic what it's for. Not being trapped in reasonless drama. Because I'm trans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff