Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
                  Who cares if she doesn't have big tits?
                  A lot of guys I know like small real tits over big implants.
                  If she's got the confidence to do it, then good for her.
                  It's just like stripping, as long as she's over 18.

User Image

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
XinfinitelyX
Oh, OK. -slightly disappointed-
My wife gave me the exact same look. If it makes you feel better, I didn't like the Fincher version either. Like, seriously, the premise as as wrote and boring as it can possibly be. I get that it has a massive following, but really, the books... aren't... great. And the Swedish version might be amazidazidingdong. But the books bored the s**t out of me, and I only watched the movie because I like Dave is an outstanding director.
Blessima
Nestu
Also, I'd bet those guys paying for boobies are recording the video and selling it to sites for money. Everything works out in the end, I guess? <:D

That's ....not...good...is it?

Nope. It wouldn't be good at all, if someone cares about that. But if all that matters is the money, it's perfect!

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nestu
Blessima
Nestu
Also, I'd bet those guys paying for boobies are recording the video and selling it to sites for money. Everything works out in the end, I guess? <:D

That's ....not...good...is it?

Nope. It wouldn't be good at all, if someone cares about that. But if all that matters is the money, it's perfect!

kinda scary but I see.

Friendly Guildsman

Shirabelle
I have plenty of respect for my body. How does one who likes to show off their body, have no respect for it? Wouldn't it be the opposite? That makes no sense to me. Especially when 'dignity' is subjective. Really I feel bad for those who are so ashamed of their own body that they feel the need to hide it and shame others that don't.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image

I know plenty of women who have no respect for themselves who show off their bodies and in general let themselves be used. I even know someone shows her stuff on kink dot com for money who truly despises herself. Just because someone shows off their body doesn't mean they have respect for themselves.

Personally I think that if you're into showing your tits and/or masturbating on webcam for money, you'd best only be interested in doing that. It'll be difficult getting a job if your employer finds out about your side business.

Lunatic

I don't care what other people are doing with their lives. It isn't me.
If you're an adult and that's what you want to be doing with your life, then whatever. I can see the appeal since you're getting paid a fair amount of money for doing something extremely easy.

But it's not something I could ever see myself doing, unless I was dirt broke and very desperate for a job.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Just Another Face -GM-
XinfinitelyX
My wife gave me the exact same look. If it makes you feel better, I didn't like the Fincher version either. Like, seriously, the premise as as wrote and boring as it can possibly be. I get that it has a massive following, but really, the books... aren't... great. And the Swedish version might be amazidazidingdong. But the books bored the s**t out of me, and I only watched the movie because I like Dave is an outstanding director.

Well nothings perfect. I just found the acting to be somewhat believable. I liked books for the plotline and how he developed the characters, but that's just me. (the only person who didn't love Harry Potter).

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
XinfinitelyX
Just Another Face -GM-
XinfinitelyX

Well nothings perfect. I just found the acting to be somewhat believable. I liked books for the plotline and how he developed the characters, but that's just me. (the only person who didn't love Harry Potter).
You found the female terminator more believable than a vulnerable woman? I mean, between the two of them, I liked both actresses, and I wasn't surprised, given the source material, that either was a chosen path.

And no judgement on the Harry Potter. Only one I liked was the fourth one.
Deliacroix
I don't care what other people are doing with their lives. It isn't me.

What if it is you? What if we're all you?
A bit skanky, but whatever.

Dapper Genius

It will end up effecting her personality, making her feel as though she truly is just a piece of meat. then she'll wonder just "why" that person in the grocery store is staring at her, because she knows them or because, that person paid her to be a skank.

next, she'll be peeing on camera or inserting vegetables.

maybe she gets something from it other than money (kicks). Maybe not.
Not my style..
I don't like girls that does that..
I would kill my girlfriend if she did that.
There's alot of other ways to earn your money.
Hard working is the best don't let your pride/honour go down.

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Gay Science
It seems like a great way to make extra money, if it works for you. She's in absolutely no danger and it's incredibly easy work. Sounds like she's got a good thing going on there.

this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces