Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nudity is not slutty, and neither is prostitution. One is natural (and the way we're SUPPOSE to be) and the other is mere physical labor.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
klebold
It's slutty obviously. Like you said.

But at least she's making money off of it, and not doing it for free, but that doesn't make it any less slutty. It's not even about giving into those perverted internet creeps.
Yeah how is nudity slutty? >__>
gross misconduct
Ghosty Pie

hey ghosty, can we see you naked???
Costs money

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Shirabelle
klebold

But at least she's making money off of it, and not doing it for free, but that doesn't make it any less slutty. It's not even about giving into those perverted internet creeps.

For the purpose of self-exploitation for the sanctification of perverted creeps who don't care about the person behind the exposure? Being naked is not slutty, being naked for other people's pleasure can be.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

For the purpose of self-exploitation for the sanctification of perverted creeps who don't care about the person behind the exposure? Being naked is not slutty, being naked for other people's pleasure can be.
I'm sure she's not just naked for other peoples pleasure, I'm sure it has a lot to do with money, and probably enjoying being naked. Or enjoying the attention.

I still fail to see how it's slutty, or in any way a bad thing.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image
gross misconduct
Ghosty Pie
gross misconduct
Ghosty Pie

hey ghosty, can we see you naked???
Costs money

aww c'mon. we're forum buddies. sad
nawwww

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'd never do naything sexual on webcam. I'd be too afrid of my classmates seeing it, or my roomies, or teachers, or future employers

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

I'm sure she's not just naked for other peoples pleasure, I'm sure it has a lot to do with money, and probably enjoying being naked. Or enjoying the attention.

--
If it pleases you.
User Image

Then I feel bad for you. Would you do it?

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

--
If it pleases you.
User Image

oO Why do you feel bad for me?

Big Star

Good for her, but I would never do that, I don't need to go flash my breasts to make money, I could babysit, work on a fast food restaurant, or even mop someone's house.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

--
If it pleases you.
User Image

oO Why do you feel bad for me?

Because you have no self-respect, a lack of care for your own dignity, a tool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff