Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sex Symbol

sounds like my type of job to make easy cash.

if you can't do it naked, it's not worth doing
Namekuji Kimi
I'm jealous of those girls.

They make good money off of just SHOWING their bodies online; there is no actual danger of being touched, raped, beaten, etc; if things get bad, they aren't in person, so it is very safe.

All you have to do is look sexy, strip a bit, and masturbate on camera, and you make money.

If I was a sexy female, I'd do it.

A male could probably get more if they appealed to the gay crowd. It's rare to see a hot guy willing to masturbate on camera for other males, so they could take full advantage of it. 8D
Also, I'd bet those guys paying for boobies are recording the video and selling it to sites for money. Everything works out in the end, I guess? <:D

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
My ego would be huge if people were paying me to just flash them exclaim

I just want to know how they got that sort of job question question

twisted

I've got E-cups, I'd do it. I've got a new little one to take care of and currently am scraping the barrel money-wise. Money is money, I don't care about flashing people online if they're helping me out.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

For the purpose of self-exploitation for the sanctification of perverted creeps who don't care about the person behind the exposure? Being naked is not slutty, being naked for other people's pleasure can be.
I'm sure she's not just naked for other peoples pleasure, I'm sure it has a lot to do with money, and probably enjoying being naked. Or enjoying the attention.

I still fail to see how it's slutty, or in any way a bad thing.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image

Then I feel bad for you. Would you do it?
oO Why do you feel bad for me?

Because you have no self-respect, a lack of care for your own dignity, a tool.
I have plenty of respect for my body. How does one who likes to show off their body, have no respect for it? Wouldn't it be the opposite? That makes no sense to me. Especially when 'dignity' is subjective. Really I feel bad for those who are so ashamed of their own body that they feel the need to hide it and shame others that don't.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
The Gay Science
It seems like a great way to make extra money, if it works for you. She's in absolutely no danger and it's incredibly easy work. Sounds like she's got a good thing going on there.

+1

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
well im overweight and read all the time about woman just sitting on webcam and jiggling for $100+ an hour.
i dont think i could becasue im in a relationship and soon to be a mom but if i wasnt then maybe i would just becasue its easy money.

Dapper Gawker

I'd feel like an object if I was making money just for showing guys my boobs. I'm more than just boobs. :C
Its obviously one of the sluttiest things a girl could do on the internet. But bitches jump at any chance to make money with their body. So its not surprising, but meh i would like to take a look. But im not paying for s**t. b***h yo p***y aint worth gold, neither are your A cup tits.
not somethinh i wold do

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
your grimm reefer ll
Its obviously one of the sluttiest things a girl could do on the internet. But bitches jump at any chance to make money with their body. So its not surprising, but meh i would like to take a look. But im not paying for s**t. b***h yo p***y aint worth gold, neither are your A cup tits.

LOL

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

For the purpose of self-exploitation for the sanctification of perverted creeps who don't care about the person behind the exposure? Being naked is not slutty, being naked for other people's pleasure can be.
I'm sure she's not just naked for other peoples pleasure, I'm sure it has a lot to do with money, and probably enjoying being naked. Or enjoying the attention.

--
If it pleases you.
User Image

I have plenty of respect for my body. How does one who likes to show off their body, have no respect for it? Wouldn't it be the opposite? That makes no sense to me. Especially when 'dignity' is subjective. Really I feel bad for those who are so ashamed of their own body that they feel the need to hide it and shame others that don't.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image

I think it would be the opposite also. And dignity is totally subjective! You wouldn't say a woman in Ethiopia having her nips hang out, has no dignity. I personally, am too self conscious about my body to do as the webcam girl. But if you have pride in your body and the self confidence to show it off to nameless people on the internet, why not? Especially if people are willing to pay. ninja
I would never do that.
With my luck, I'd get a some hacker/stalker that knows how to find out where I live just from that showing.
"No danger" my a**.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I think there is a sort of double standard against people who dare show their body in that way. You got shows like The Bad Girls Club and Jersey Shore where people straight up have sex behind a door, with subtitles saying the various moaning noises that they are making. And how it shows blurred out private parts, but...it's not as bad, because it's blurred out. All of which is perfectly fine, and not many people get up in arms about. Meanwhile a nameless chick on the internet showing her tits, I mean, stop the presses. burning_eyes
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold
Shirabelle
klebold

--
If it pleases you.
User Image

bro bro bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces