Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Everyday i get awful pressure that feel likes it's inside my v****a :S....i have to go and like lay down in my bed and put my body pillow under my legs just to relieve it...i don't know why it keeps happening it has been like 4 or 5 days in a row now and it sucks sad

What would cause so much pressure down there so early! :S
Change in hormones. This is your first baby, yes? Your body is kinda like "WTF IS GOING ON?!" and the hormones are in super overdrive. 3nodding
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Everyday i get awful pressure that feel likes it's inside my v****a :S....i have to go and like lay down in my bed and put my body pillow under my legs just to relieve it...i don't know why it keeps happening it has been like 4 or 5 days in a row now and it sucks sad

Change in hormones. This is your first baby, yes? Your body is kinda like "WTF IS GOING ON?!" and the hormones are in super overdrive. 3nodding
Yes it is and that would cause awful pressure like that :S Like it legit feels like something is going to fall out sometimes it's crazy gonk

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098

Yes it is and that would cause awful pressure like that :S Like it legit feels like something is going to fall out sometimes it's crazy gonk
Yeah.. I felt like that with Aiden almost the entire pregnancy.
This one, not so much, but I still have swelling.
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098

That is seriously so crazy :S...i don't think i will ever get used to this if it continues the whole time sad
Watching Emmett play with his toys & he's not really playing at the moment. He's just trying to figure out the white tags on almost all of his toys (you know, the ones with the washing instructions etc on them). They have him completely transfixed. He holds up two different toys, each with a label, and goes from one, to the other. It's almost like he's comparing the labels. He's completely baffled.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098

That is seriously so crazy :S...i don't think i will ever get used to this if it continues the whole time sad
Take a tylonal, it will help with the swelling/pain. Tylonal is safe during pregnancy.
Sam: That sounds cute as hell. I can't wait for a little one again!
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098

Take a tylonal, it will help with the swelling/pain. Tylonal is safe during pregnancy.
I took some the other day i'm trying to stay away from them...how many do they recommend you take anyway? I usually take 2

Heroic Mage

Steph: OB said my nausea is due to him pushing on my stomach, so there's not really anything that can be done. She said she actually expected me to come in complaining about it sooner or later.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
Lil Fiya Mama
Kristy_098
I took some the other day i'm trying to stay away from them...how many do they recommend you take anyway? I usually take 2
I take two extra strength. They told me it didn't really matter because it's not gonna harm the baby, but it may upset my stomach, that's about it.
Diet: Ahhhhh, yeah, that happens toward the end x-x Only advice I can give is try not to eat until you're full... don't really eat meals, more so, snack all day. You'll feel like a fatty eating all day but it may help not to have so much food in your stomach. It helped me at least. I hated going to buffets 'cause I could barely eat a plate and be done. lol

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Quote trees.. Lets start to trim them.. this thread is obnoxious with them lately.

*sigh.
Having a rough day with both kids. Travis has sore legs and teeth coming in, and Ashton can't just have one good poop and be done with it.
His bowel system is SO sensitive.. ugh. Anythign that MAY back him up.. does. He has mad like 50 small poops today.
It's preventing us from having him potty trained. He will pee all day on a potty.. and some days he has one great poop ( in a diaper, he tells us when he has to poop ) and then undies the rest of the day...
But the past few days we are burning through diapers.. and they aren't baby ones, so they aren't as good to his little bottom.
PLUS, they are crazy expensive.
He is on miralax, probiotic, and a vitamin...
hopefully in the nex few days he starts to become regular.. or I will have to make him an appointment... He is 3 years old and not potty trained. I feel as if he is behind because of this. sad

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rachuul
Quote trees.. Lets start to trim them.. this thread is obnoxious with them lately.

*sigh.
Having a rough day with both kids. Travis has sore legs and teeth coming in, and Ashton can't just have one good poop and be done with it.
His bowel system is SO sensitive.. ugh. Anythign that MAY back him up.. does. He has mad like 50 small poops today.
It's preventing us from having him potty trained. He will pee all day on a potty.. and some days he has one great poop ( in a diaper, he tells us when he has to poop ) and then undies the rest of the day...
But the past few days we are burning through diapers.. and they aren't baby ones, so they aren't as good to his little bottom.
PLUS, they are crazy expensive.
He is on miralax, probiotic, and a vitamin...
hopefully in the nex few days he starts to become regular.. or I will have to make him an appointment... He is 3 years old and not potty trained. I feel as if he is behind because of this. sad
Prunes and apple juice. He'll take a NICE poop.
Rachel: Boys tend to take longer to potty train. It's not uncommon for them to take until 3.5-4yo to be potty trained.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I got lucky with Aiden. He was potty trained by the time he was 2.5. 3nodding I got tired of buying diapers/pullups so I just went and bought home some undies, and quit putting diapers on him all together. He got the hint quickly when I made him clean up his accidents.

Tho, he did have to pee outside off the steps every morning for a long time, but since we didn't really have neighbors, we didn't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff